Chapter 1

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Studio Guests: SNSD's Hyoyeon and Seohyun

 

*******

At SNSD's Practice Room, inside SM entertainment Building.

 

    "Unnie! I'm going to marry!" Yoona said and Taeyeon widened her eyes.

 

    "Wh... What?" she asked on a higher tone. Yoona laughed.

 

    "Yup! I'm goig to join We Got Married!" she said and Taeyeon hit her forehead.

 

    "Well.. Good luck! I hope your hubby is not too old for you!" she said.

 

******

Seohyun: "Omo! Taeyeon unnie must be so jealous! She was once married to an older guy!"

 

*****

 

    "Can you give me some points? I mean some you know..." Yoona asked and Taeyeon sighed.

 

    "Yah! I was married to an older man! Go ask some help on Seohyun!" she said and Yoona used her puppy eyes.

 

*****

Hyoyeon: "Yoong is using her puppy eyes on her! She can't resist on that!"

 

*****

 

    "Fine! Just love your hubby! That's all!" Taeyeon said and looked away.

 

*****

MC1: "That was so sweet!"

 

*****

 

At Super Junior practice room...

 

    The boys are busy practicing their dance.

 

*****

MC2: "Wow! They are indeed a hard worker!"

 

*****

 

    "Hyung! Do you watch WGM?" Siwon asked Heechul and Heechul paused.

 

    "Honestly? Nope! I just don't the couples. Except Adam couple! I really like them! Jo Kwon and Ga In! Why?" he asked him and Siwon smiled.

 

    "I'm going to join!" he proudly said and Donghae laughed.

 

    "Are you nervous? If Yoona will be the wife! Then... You are so lucky!" Donghae said and giggled.

 

    "That's impossible! WGM never or don't want a pair from the same company!" he said.

 

*****

MC2: "Oh! Siwon has a crush on Yoona? He is so lucky!"

Hyoyeon: "Blushing everywhere!"

Everyone from the studio laughed.

 

*****

 

    "I'll go now! I'll meet my wife!" Siwon said and left them.

 

*****

 

Siwon: "I was wondering why the letter from WGM staffs, told me to wait outside our SM building. Honestly, I have a feeling that time that my wife is from the same company as mine."

 

*****

 

    Siwon patiently waited for his wife to come. He looked around and he saw a beautiful figure coming. His eyes spar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter