Maknaes

The Private Life Of Vernon Chwe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS couldn't wait to burst out to Jungkook about what had just happened Backstage throughout their journey back to their Hotel room. They sat in their big van, grinning at their maknae, refusing to talk about the incident in front of the driver. Who knows, he might just leak this story on the internet that may eventually lead to another controversy? 

 

Jungkook kept resisting his bunny smile throughout the ride everytime Jimin nudged him for being the baller he was. Although Jungkook had actually done nothing special, like flirt or something, he still looked like he won a stranger over. And in boy talk, being cool in terms of how much attention girls are willing to give you is crucial. Afterall, boys will be boys.

 

The boys soon crashed into separate rooms in their hotel, while Taehyung tagged along in Jimin and Jungkook's room to properly tease his maknae.

 

Jungkook was the first one to walk into the room, expecting his hyungs to completely like the dorks they were, like they always do with every celebrity who hits on Jungkook. Ae Ri hadn't hit on him, but you know boys just love to feel girls like to hit on them.

Especially the prettiest ones.

 

He crashed on his bed facing downwards, spreading as much as possible on the bed facing downwards. Jimin followed a similar tactic on his own bed, while Taehyung jumped on top of Jungkook and tickled the maknae.

 

"So you earn yourself a girl every city you go to?" Taehyung joked loudly, more like whining, as the three maknae made noise in their room. It hadn't even been 60 seconds before the entire room started sounded like a zoo. 

 

Jungkook struggled undernead the Taehyung who sat on his , flashing his bunny smile at Taehyung, admitting onto the incident.

Jimin kept grinning towards Jungkook and his famous eyesmile flashed as he laughed at how well trained his maknae is in this case.

 

They just spotted a beautiful looking celebrity during the Ceremony in a foreign land, who had won an oscar and was super respected. And not even a week after the first meet, Jungkook already charmed her. Or at least, they like to think he charmed her.

 

All the other female idols always end up falling for him in the end, why would she even be so different. Such acts were expected from people. Nobody can be unpredictable, right?

 

On the contrary, the Hyungs rather hadn't cared for much. They were tired, and such little things to gossip about were only spur-of-the-moment gossip.

 

They directly crashed on their beds after washing up and were probably even asleep by the time the maknae stopped joking around. They forgot. This was all so normal that they wouldn't comprehend the heights of another-girl-hits-on-Jungkook. What's so special about the news? The maknae were close to Jungkook and has similar perspectives on how to deal with it.

 

"Would you take it further?" Jimin asked after half an hour of joking around. His head resting on his palm, facing JK and Taehyung.

 

"I don't think so," Jungkook wisely said. Taehyung just smiled.

 

"Can I take her then?" Jimin jokingly asked, and received a pillow thrown from the other bed at him. He only ended up bursting into laughter at his joke while Jungkook looked at the white bed spread.

 

"I said 'think'', Jungkook fidgeted with his fingers. At this point, the entire case wasn't such a big interaction at all. No proof of whether Ae Ri was interested and no proof of if they ever will meet again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter