Kim Ae Ri

The Private Life Of Vernon Chwe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next evening in Tokyo, while Seventeen was given a day to rest, Bangtan was invited to attend the award ceremony in Tokyo for receiving certain awards of popularity they had achived in Japan over the last few years with their singles.

 

Unlike Seventeen, Bangtan had more experience singing and speaking in Japanese and didn't worry half as much as Seventeen did since they were their sunbaes and were used to being in lands other than Korea. That was their speciality as we often see, they try to speak multiple language to fit in any piece of land they step onto.

 

That evening, bunch of Japanese celebrities that Bangtan had heard or not heard of had attended the ceremony that Jungkook pointed out on the red carpet. They had promoted in Japan so many times before that some faces began to be familiar.

 

"Jungkook, doesn't that girl look like your ex?" Jungkook's closest hyung, Jimin whispered to him as they walked towards the Ceremony hall with a bunch of other artists also posing and clicked pictures with the media.

 

Although Jimin was close to Jungkook, it was more one sided from Jimin's side than it was from Jungkook's, simply because Jungkook wasn't half as passionate about people as he was with things. Music, places, instruments, technology, things like that were what he cared about more than he ever cared about people. He somehow just isn't very expressive about people and skinship.

 

"My ex? Which one?" Jungkook joked and laughed along with some other hyungs who heard, somewhat of a baller joke boys dig.

 

It wasn't like Jungkook had a list of girls he dated, but there are so many on the internet people make rumours about him dating that it became more of a joke amongst BTS now. Seulgi? Yein? Sana? The list didn't end. Moreover Jungkook had a few of his ex girlfriends in his idol life but that were never exposed to the public.

 

Seventeen however were given a day off and didn't have an official debut in Japan yet due to which they weren't invited to this ceremony.

But the ceremony's LIVE broadcast was kept on in Seungkwan's room, which was shared with Vernon. Vernon was half lying under the sheets on his separate bed while Seungkwan was watching the Broadcast with a pack of chips on his own bed when the other members joined.

 

The older members were probably together in their room but Dino, DK, Mingyu, The8, Jun and Woozi decided to join Seungkwan and Vernon in their room along with tons of food to share and eat on their second night here in Japan.

 

"That looks a lot like MAMA you know," Seungkwan pointed out on the screen while tossing a piece of Cheetos in his mouth while sitting with the rest of the members on his bed. Vernon's bed was occupied only by him and his laying body under the blanket due to which less space was available for people to sit.

But Dino still managed to find a spot on Vernon's bed to sit on and watch the award ceremony.

 

In the Ceremony, a Big hall with round tables where groups of bands were sitting was organised.

It was prettier and seemed really fancy. Bangtan arrived wearing suits and ties for the formal occasion and found their spot on a table and set themselves around it. Soon, the ceremony began and Bangtan got up to get their award when they were called on stage.

 

"Isn't that BTS?" Dino pointed out, surprised, while the others were not as shocked. Vernon was still on his phone and didn't look up from his mobile's screen even once at the mention. Nothing new, it was Bangtan afterall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter