Idol Trips

The Private Life Of Vernon Chwe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jeon Somi is so cute," said Hoshi in the practise room while lying on the floor, scrolling through the pictures of IOI on his phone while Woozi talked about the song he composed for them. The usual sight of Hoshi would be so, lying on the floor all tired, ranting.

 

"She ranked number 1 in Produce 101 for a reason now, didn't she?" said Vernon, fixing his cap on his hair in his reflection, saying matter of factly without even looking at Hoshi. The most obvious fact amongst all like he wasn't surprised a bit.

 

He knew that the world shipped Somi with Vernon because they had the same half korean blood. He was young and so was she. But Vernon isn't the type of a guy to fall for someone when he hasn't had a proper conversation with them besides 'Hello' and bows. And besides, it's not like the K-pop industry had a shortage of cute girls.

 

"You know what else she is? 5 years younger than you," pointed out Woozi with his savage remark and a smirk, shooking his head at the dancer and following with laughter, implying his pedo side.

 

"I was thinking about Vernon and Somi dating, not me" said Hoshi immediately pointing at Vernon while they all lay there tired. Vernon gave Hoshi a look, but the leader interrupted him before he could answer.

 

"It's only been 2 years since we had a debut, I don't want any dating scandal to bring us down," S.Coups said while listening to Hoshi mutter his opinion. Seventeen had pretty strict rules.

They finally got to debut after so long, they knew they shouldn't do anything to blow that away. Although S.coups himself had done pretty similar things during his trainee period before sense was thrown into his own head. "Besides, if one goes down so do other 12,"

 

"Ah, Hyung," Vernon cringed at his leader's cheesy remarks, looking back into the mirror at S.Coups' relfection, sitting on chair next to Woozi. As true as he was, his words are all inspirational but also sort of cringy. But who was to blame the guy who had been in the terrible trainee period for the longest.

 

"Has everybody packed for Japan? We leave in 24 hours, you guys. One Fine Day will be filmed there too," Jeonghan walked in the practise room to remind his children, his long hair cut short after the recent comeback for Boom Boom.

"Can you guys hurry?" he instructed the 6 of them who were sitting in the practise room after dancing continuously for hours. Jeonghan and a few others had gone to the dorm after practice but he returned just to call them back.

 

It had already been late and the kids had to finish packing for leaving for Japan for the first time, for their 'Seventeen in Carat Land' concert as well for filming One Fine Day. They had to make their name out there now that they had an established fanbase.

 

Vernon gave himself one last look in the mirror before walking out, his jaw a piercing shield. 

"Let's do this!" He yelled with a straight face like he always does, while walking out into the lighted white-walled narrow corrindor with the others and having them yell the same while following him out. Even though the corridors had been narrow for all of them, they had somehow managed throughout these years.

 

"How are we going to understand any Japanese?" asked Dino, being naive and frank, considering their first time visiting another country with a different native language (other than english).

 

"We have Hoshi right," Mingyu laughed at his hyung that claims how well he can speak in Japanese. Although Hoshi's japanese wasn't as good as he claimed, Mingyu loved making fun of how much he bragged about it in interviews. He wasn't the same behind cameras. Now, who is?

"ME EXCUSE?" Hoshi m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter