Cookie

You're Mine, Only Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


~ Your POV ~ 

 

 
 
Luhan and I were on the way back home and I was really curious about Minah, why she hates me so much? 
 
“ What are you thinking about? ” Luhan asked and pulled me closer to him.
 
“ Nothing. ” I lied. 
 
“ I don't like when you lie to me Minnie. ” Although he called me Minnie sweetly his voice was covered with warning.
 
“ I was just curious about something. It's not a big deal. ” I said.
 
“ Minnie-ah just tell me already. ” Luhan whined.
 
“ Hmm.. Im just thinking about Minah.. your sister.. Im just wondering why she did that to me. ” I said with a sad voice. 
 
“ Because she doesn't want to see me like my father. ” Luhan said.
 
“ What do you mean by that? ” I asked curiously.
 
“ Hmm.. let me tell you about my past. ” Luhan said.
 
“ Tell me! Pali! ” I said with excited tone just like a little girl waiting her daddy to tell bed-time story.
 
“ You're so cute, Minnie-ah~! ” Luhan said as he kiss my cheek.
 
“ Come on Luhan! I want to know!! ” I said childishly.
 
“ Okay, It started when I was 10 years old... ” Luhan started to telling me..
 
 
~ flashback ~
 
 
~ Author POV ~
 
 
17 years ago... 
 
 
A ten years old Luhan standing behind the big door with his sister crying in his arms while watching their parents arguing.
 
“ Minhee! Why you did like this to me?! ” 
 
“ You asked me why?! Let's me tell you something, I didn't love you and never did!! ” Their mother shouted at their father.
 
“ So, Why you married me?!! ” their father yelled.
 
“ You don't have to ask me!! it's because of your money of course!! ” their mother said with a smirk.
 
“ You are such a heartless monster!! ” 
 
“ Oh thank you!! now sign this paper for me and I'll get free from you!! ” She said and still smirking evilly.
 
“ How about Luhan and Minah?! You don't care about their feelings?! ” Thier asked in dibelife.
 
“ You just called me a heartless monster, didn't you? so I don't give a about them!! ” 
 
“ O-Oppa.. mother hated us.. ” a little Minah crying harder when she heard her mother's answer.
 
“ No Minah, She loves us. ” Luhan said with a cracked voice tried to comfort his sister.
 
“ Just sign it already!! ” Their mother shouted.
 
“ As you wish. ” Their father said and signed the paper. 
 
“ Thank you for the money that I got from you. I just found someone who better than you. Bye Bye. ” She said and started to walked away but a little Minah ran to stop her.
 
“ No!! Mom!!! don't leave Minah like this!!! ” Minah crying harder as she hugged her mother leg.
 
“ Let go of me!!! ” thier mother tried to get Minah off her.
 
“ No!! Mom!! don't leave me!! Please I love you mom!! ” Minah shook her head.
 
“ I said let go of me!! ” She yelled and slapped Minah hands.
 
“ Don't hit my daughter!!! A-ahh ” Mr.Lu shouted then felling with his hand grabbed his lift chest.
 
“ Appa!!!! ” Luhan shouted and ran to his father.
 
“ Appa!! ” Minah also ran to her father as well.
 
“ L-Lu H-han T-take care your S-sister f-or... ” He couldn't finish his sentence before his died.
 
“ Appa!!!!! Appa!!!! No!!!!! Please don't do this to us!!!!!! ” Luhan yelled with his tears steam down his face and Minah as well.
 
“ Umma!!! Please help Appa!!! ” Luhan yelled at his mom but she just shrugged and walked away without gave them any goodbye. 
 
After their father died, Luhan and Minah were helped by Zhang family. Minah was sent to China to live with their relative there and Luhan became a business man since he was ten in the help of Mr.Zhang and When he was 18 Luhan could control himself without Mr.Zhang's help and became a mafia boss and successful business man at the same time.
 
Because of what his mom did to his father. Luhan became a heartless man and started to playing with women by bought them with his money and then throw them away like trash.
 
 
~ Your POV ~
 
 
“ That's all. ” Luhan said. 
 
“ So because of your mom? ” I asked. 
 
“ Yeah. ” He nodded.
 
“ I'll talk with Minah. ” I said with a smile.
 
“ She'll like you like I did. ” He said and kissed my forehead.
 
“ By the way, Luhan. ” I said.
 
“ Hmm? ” 
 
“ How many women that you had bought and thrown them away? ” I asked.
 
“ C-countless ” ah ha.. The great Luhan stuttered!! 
 
“ Such a rich mafia. ” I said mocking him.
 
“ But I stopped when I met you. ” Luhan said with a pout.
 
“ So, When will you throw me aways like them? ” I asked jokingly.
 
“ Minnie!!! ” Luhan shouted in anger tone.
 
“ I'm just kidding. ” I said and laugh.
 
He brought his hands to hold my face and says.
 
“ Don't say like this again. I don't like it. ” He whispering gently.
 
“ Okay, I'm sorry. ” I nodded and apologized.
 
“ I love you, Minnie. ” 
 
“ I love you too, Luhan Oppa. ” then I felt his hot lips on mine. I really Lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter