Yifanie Oppa

You're Mine, Only Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Your POV ~
 

 

 
After Luhan introduced himself as my husband, my mom told us to come inside. I would stay in my room which my mom kept clean even though no one stayed in that room for so long, but the problem in my bedroom was that the bed was too small for two people.
 
“ You can stay in the hotel. My bed can't fit us. ” I told Luhan, who was standing behind me.
 
“ No, I don't want to. ” That's it. He is a problem as well.
 
“ Okay. You sleep in this room. I'll sleep with my mother. ” I told him again with a sigh.
 
“ No, I don't want that either! Why do we have to sleep in different rooms?! ” He asked with his eyebrows meeting in the center.
 
“ Can’t you see? My bed is too small for us! ” 
 
“ It's not a problem! We can sleep in this bed! ” He protested.
 
“ How? ” I asked with a glare.
 
“ Sleep while I hug you close to me. problem solved. ” He said with a smirk. 
 
“ But I- ” 
 
“ No buts. Let's sleep I'm tired. ” He said as he gabbed me to the bed and hugging me close to his chest. I could hear his heart beat.
 
“ Good night. ” He said and kissed my forehead.
 
“ Good night.. ” I whispering as I closed my eyes. Being in his arms sometimes made me feel safe. 
 
 

 
 
We woke up and came down to eat breakfast my mother made. 
 
“ I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't know that you would come so I don't have anything to welcome you both. ” my mother said with a smile.
 
“ He's no- ”
 
“ It's okay umma. We're the one who should've say sorry because we didn't tell you that we were coming. ” Luhan said to my mom with a brightly smile.
 
“ You're really a good man Luhan, my daughter is so lucky to have you, right Minnie? ” my mom asked me.
 
“ Ah~ y-yes ” I nodded. Mom you don't know the real him yet.
 
“ Who's Minnie? ” Luhan asked curiously.
 
“ Minnie is Jimin's nickname. She didn't tell you? ” my mom replies with a little surprised face.
 
“ Oh really? Minnie? Ah~! Why didn't you tell me your nickname was Minnie? I'll call you Minnie from now on! ” Luhan said and ate his breakfast.
 
“ But- ” I start to protest but my mom cut in.
 
“ Let him Minnie, he's your husband anyway. ” 
 
My mom seems to love him more than me?! 
 
“ Oh, Minnie can you go and buy something for me? ” my mom asked.
 
“ Yes mom. ” I nodded but suddenly Luhan butts in.
 
“ I'll go with you! ” 
 
“ No no, Luhan can you help me at home? Minnie can go alone. ” Luhan's face started to cover with annoyance. uh, what if he gets mad and hurts my mother?! 
 
“ Ok.. ” to my surprise he agreed but he turned to face me and gave a don't-you-dare-try-running-away look.
 
“ I'm going. ” I said as I got out of the house. I wouldn't try to run when my mother is in your hands, idiot.
 
 

 
 
~ Luhan POV ~
 


 
I started to feel awkward with Jimin- no, it's Minnie's mother.
 
“ How did you meet Minnie? ” She asked me. 
 
What should I tell her? I met your daughter when I bought her. No, It's not a good idea.
 
“ I- uh, ” aish! why can't I say anything?!
 
“ tell me the truth young man. ”
 
I sighed and told her the truth.
 
“ I met her when I bought her. ” 
 
“ So, you're the one who saved her? ” 
 
“ y-yes. ” okay, one lie won't hurt. 
 
“ Thank you so much. She is so lucky to have you! ”
 
“ No umma, I'm the one who’s lucky to have her. ” I told her while smiling. 
 
“ Take care of her for me. ” She said.
 
“ You don't have to tell me. By the way, what do you want me to help you with? ” I asked.
 
“ Nothing. I just wanted to talk with you without Minnie around. ” 
 
“ Oh. ” Speaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter