Mrs. Lu

You're Mine, Only Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Your POV ~

 


I opened my eyes slowly. Realizing I had to go, I tried to sit up but I felt sore everywhere, even if he was gentle last night. I felt someone’s arms hugging me. 'He's still sleeping?' I thought he had already left, because supposedly he always gets up before those girls. I took his hands off me and walked to the bathroom. After I took a bath and put on my clothes, I walk towards the table and took the money. I hurriedly walk towards the door but I froze when I heard someone's voice. It was Mr. Lu.

“Where do you think you're going?” He asked as he sat up on the bed, looking at me with his cold eyes.

“I-I'm sorry for waking you up. I-I'm leaving now.” I said with a 90 degree bow.

“No, you're not. You're not going anywhere.” His voice remained cold.

“W-why?” I asked, completely confused.

“I bought you, remember? So you can't go anywhere without my permission.”

“B-but y-you always let the other girls go, why not me?” I asked as hot tears started to trail down my cheeks. 'What is happening?! Did the ajumma lie to me?!'

“Yes, but not you Jimin.” He took a towel and wrapped it around his waist. He walked towards me.

“I will tell the maids to bring you some new clothes. Stay here and don't even try to run. I would hate to use violence.” I remained still and silent. 'What happened? Why can't I go?' “Jimin, this is the last time that I will tell you this: answer me when I talk to you or you will regret it. ” He said nonchalantly and walked to the bathroom.

I still kept my mouth shut. I didn't care anymore if I get hurt. I don't want to talk to him. I hate him. I hate everything that is related to him!!  

'What should I do now?!!' This freaking mansion is huge and I have no idea how to escape from those men I saw yesterday guarding this place!!' I threw myself on the king-size bed and started crying. 'But then, what if those men don't know that their boss is keeping me?' I took the money that was left on the table and ran out of the room.

“Who are you?” I stop in the middle of the hallway and turn around to meet the face of an ajumma.

“I-I'm a girl who Mr. Lu bought and now he is d-done with me.” I said.

“Oh, then you can leave through the front door miss.” The ajumma nodded and I bowed before turning around to start running again. I stopped when Ajumma spoke again, “You should take the lift, it will be faster.” She points to the lift a few feet away.

“Thank you!!” I bowed again and took the lift immediately.

“You're the girl that the boss bought, aren't you?” This time I'm met a guy.

“Y-yes.” I nodded.

“You're different. No make up and you’re leaving early in the morning, unlike the others who stayed until we had to kick them out.” 'How cruel.'

“Can I go now?”

“Why not? Goodbye.” He smiled at me and I gave him a small one in return. I run out of the mansion and thought that luck was finally on my side when I saw a taxi conveniently parked in front of me. I opened the taxi door and got in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter