-8

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8

---Third Pov;---

 

It’s been 38 hours since you were discharged from the hospital,Baekhyun was so strict that he never allow you to go out from the bed room. Yes, seriously you thought you were jailed in that room for 36 hours. Nothing such moment happened between the both of you because he was actually not around when you were leaning your back against that fluffy fabric.

 

Baekhyun didn't sleep with you in 2 nights, you don’t know where he drifted off to sleep, and it was also impossible that he would even lay his back against the couch downstairs. But yesterday morning, you saw him opened the door, maybe getting something in the cabinet. You pretended to be asleep checking out what he was doing. In a brief second he took off his V-neck shirt revealing some newly-fresh-made hickeys all around his body.

 

 

He really doesn't change, you were not eventually shocked seeing him with that kind of designation. After that moment, you never have the strength to stand up and continue moving all day. When the night came yesterday night, his car was neither parked against the garage maybe doing his miracle again.

 

 

You decided to ignore that dilemma and just made your day ended with a slumber. But remembering his slight affection towards you when you were admitted to the hospital, you can't help but hope again that time would come again. Thinking of him having some intimate moments with one of his girls, you felt millions of pricks that were stabbed your heart. Here we go again; this agony and despair that you've experience in this past 5 months came back again.

 

 

At that night, rivers of tears were flowed against your cheeks, feeling the undeniable grief.

 

 

Baekhyun is still a jerk you've known. You can't blame him changing each  personality would be really difficult. But even he was like this, taking care of him is still your responsibility since you were married with him, even it is only one-sided love.

 

 

 

Today is monday it means you have to go to school and meet some unknown classmates of yours.You don't have a choice but to attend since you were absent at the last meeting, you have to chase down the lessons they've been through since you have to study hard.

 

You crouched down the couch trying to put on your socks and stood up and grab your school shoes— slunging your bag, you made your way towards the door and locked it. Your eyes glanced at the empty space in the garage, Baekhyun was on his way to the school now, leaving you again. You sighed, why are you being like this? thinking of Baekhyun that he would bring you to school? You're really that desperate to think of that impossible thing.

 

 

As you made your way to the bus stop, the bus was already there, you widened your eyes in agitation. The bus's engine drove away from you leaving you all alone. You pouted in irritation you don't have the choice but to wait for the another batch of bus.

 

'But I'll be late.' You thought as you fidgeted at your position. Clutching on your bag you looked at your left side, watching the lane. The minute seems forever as you blew some air from your mouth trying to relax yourself.

 

 

/beep/

 

 

Then some car beeped his horn, as you spun your head quickly completely startled by the sudden sound. The person in the passenger seat slid down the window, revealing Chanyeol smiling creepily at you."Hey, your gonna be late waiting for some bus here. Wanna have a ride?" He suggested, you were stunned at first seconds eventhough he's kinda nice, but unfortunately you have to refuse him in order for your safety from their fangirl's wrath.

 

You waved your hand telling him that you disagree "Thanks, but no thanks. I'll be okay here, the bus will arrive any minute this time." You lied, you were not exactly sure when the bus will arrive, but you need to give a white lie. Chanyeol shook his head "I used to commute Hyeonri, and I know when the bus will arrive this time. You will be late seriously." He taunted, as he opened the car, and grab your hand and pushed you at the back seat and locked the door making sure that you would not escape.

 

 

You can't reminisce what just happen since it was too fast, here you are sitting at the back, Lay was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter