-6

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

---Third Pov;---

 

 

You flutter your eyes slowly, turning into slits because of the brightness that came from the while bulb above.Still feeling the ache from your head, you slowly wander your eyes around the white four-walled room. The atmosphere is so quiet, except from the continuous drop of the IV fluid that echoed around the room. You were at the hospital.

 

 

You wanted yourself to have a sitting position, your fingers twitched wanting to move as you can. As you were looking for some strength–yet–nothing was left, still forcing yourself even your body was not agreeing with you this time. As your face scrunched up because of the poor strength you have, the blood from the IV fluid rise up because of the sudden effort you've used.

 

 

The door clicked open, revealing Baekhyun with his haggard–yet–hot appearance. You were stunned at the sight of him while you were sick, this is the last from all your expectations actually.'This could be a dream.' You thought,agitated.

 

You thought Hyeri would be the first one who will visit you in the times like this, because on top of that, she's the one whom you called  in the beginning, so this scene was just so absurd. You blinked your eyes a few times, wants to assure that you see the right person in front of you. Yet it doesn't change. This is real.

 

 

Baekhyun walked beside you "What are you doing?" He asked raising his right eyebrow. Your mouth was left soundless, nothing came out from your mouth. You just stopped yourself and leaned back again.

 

 

"Stop forcing yourself, your blood would rise from the pipe." He said as he held the pipe trying to get back from its normal condition. Then your heart pounded against your ribcage, totally appalled by his sudden change of personality, his eyes seemed show slight care to you. You gulped your own saliva and looked at the other direction. What? Is he trying to act up so caring right now?

 

 

"Y-yah. I don't know how to do this. I'll just call some nurse and I brought assorted fruits it's on the side table" He said as he made his way outside, trying to look for some help. The wrinkles between your eyebrows get worse, now this side of him was doubting your whole interior. What have he eaten? Yet, you saw some glint of slight hatred inside his orbs, but it just increased your disbeliefs towards him.

 

 

You were happy yet the ambiguity that you felt was just so high. It made your heart flutter in excitement thinking that he finally changed himself, but you wish its not just an pretention. You hope that this thing will be true and real.You should not believe easily.

 

 

Your dilemma was knocked out as the door was opened again revealing Baekhyun with this hot-y-beautiful nurse with her short skirt and bare cleavage greeting your innocent eyes. Baekhyun smile was up to ear, his eyes were looking at her cleavage back and forth. This is the real Byun Baekhyun, a bastard that only knows about . You mentally rolled your eyes, you felt your heart was pinched by millions of needles looking at this deized human beings infront of you. Yes, the nurse was not a , it's really that obvious.

 

 

As the nurse walked unnaturally towards the IV fluid, she didn't miss to glared at you. 'What's my fault?' You stared at her confusedly, as she done working my IV fluid, with a perfect condition. Oh, You thought that she would kill you with that tactic, but well, career is a career.She bid her goodbye to Baekhyun only, with her flirty smile and looks, she bent down herself as a sign of respect–not so sure– or she's trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter