-5

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5

---Third Pov;---

 

You yanked your bag away god knows where in any part of the living room. You plop down in contact with the couch, touching your forehead against the back of your hand. You really felt dreadful, the clogging of your nose get worse, you're irritated because of the soreness of your throat, you felt cold that you were slightly shivering.

 

As you lean your head against the pillow, you felt the world spinning and the air coming out from your nose was merely hot indicating that your sickness was drastically serious.

 

 

You need help, Baekhyun wasn't around yet 'Maybe making out with some girls again.' You thought and sighed heavily.

 

 

You frisk your pocket looking for your cellphone, as you weakly draw it away from your pocket and fiddled your bestfriend's number, you stuff it beside your ear ; calling her. Hyeri answered after the three rings occured.

 

 

"Yoboseyo." Hyeri answered from the other line.

 

 

"Hye-hyeri-ah he-help." You muttered against the phone as you closed your eyes leisurely, you would be unconscious in any minute this time.

 

"Hyeri, plea-please he-help m-me. " You muttered weakly again. As you felt the world turned black ,dropping your phone even it was still on line. Hyeri on the other line kept crying for your name yet she doesn't hear your voice anymore. Panicked, she slung her bag and got her carkeys. Without hesitation she drove herself towards your apartment, she'd knew where the both of you lived, what bestfriends are for,right?

 

 

 

Hyeri was walking back and forth outside the emergency room, biting her nails in nervousness. Then some idea popped inside her head, searching for your phone that dropped in contact with the floor earlier,sliding her thumb towards your contacts; searching for 'the jerk's' number. As she saw the Baekhyun's name she snapped her fingers in victory.

 

She tapped tha green button indicating that she would call him, sticking the phone beside her ear waiting for him to accept the phone call. After five rings the stopped and the other line talked. "What do you want?" Baekhyun voice was heard.

 

 

"Don't you dare used that kind of voice towards me, Byun Baekhyun." Hyeri said ruthlessly.

 

"And who are you?" Baekhyun cold voice, asked.

 

"I'm Kim Hyeri, Hyeonri's bestfriend and this person talking to you was located at  Asan Medical Center because your wife Byun Hyeonri. I repeat. Your wife Byun Hyeonri was admitted because of severe fever, because no one could take care of her at home." She said straightforwardly, you can hear the hint of anger behind her words.

 

Baekhyun was dumbfounded at what she was saying, the consternation he felt when he heard that Hyeonri was admitted, he can't help but to feel this inexplicable feeling, but there is still a sign of hatred on it – yet – a little bit. He was at the private room, making out with some random , god knows where that club is. But he just found himself buttoning his uniform again and his disheveled hair, leaving the astounded in the bed.

 

 

Hyeri's voice was on sound again. "So you better get your off right now at that filthy bed, and go here immediately , if you don't want me to inform your parents about your behaviour towards your wife, or else you will get troubled." She taunted.

 

 

Baekhyun sighed heavily and answered "Would you stop your boisterous and cacophonous mouth that would led my eardrums damaged, and yes I will get myself there." He articulately said, as he hung up , and scrunched up his face in annoyance, that girl's mouth is not a joke. He diverted his attention to the on the bed, still .

 

 

" Go get yourself clean up, you looked gross." He commented, leaving the girl dumbfounded at his choice of words.

 

 

He opened his car in the parking lot, turning on the engine. The thought of you lying in the bed with a pale face placed on your face,sympathy overwhelmed him. He was still a humanbeing with a heart, yet most of it was made of unpleasant quality. Your parents gave him the responsibility to take care of you yet he doesn't obey it. He drove his way to the hospital with speed.

 

 

He moved his way towards the emergency room, the sound of his feet echoed around the empty hallways. She found Hyeri's figure sitting against the waiting area, as the girl's head turned her attention towards the upcoming person. She stands up and strode her way infront of Baekhyun.

 

 

'PAK' a slap greeted his flawless face. Hyeri slapped him so hard, the stin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter