-43

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 43

---Third Pov;---

http://youtu.be/GEWs5Xr_iiE - Listen to this and feel the moment.

 

Baekhyun gaze at your lying figure. His eyes showed nothing but longing, he missed you so bad. He felt so atrocious for himself for being so dumb and unreasonable. He knew by himself that he was being insensitive upon realizing what he have done this past few days. His hands found its way your own hands. "I'm really really sorry." He mumbled and kissed your hand.

 

"I am so ridiculous for not believing you, I am so dissappointed for myself for being so stupid." He kept mumbling as his eyes blinked with tears."Please forgive me, my princess." He muttered and retreated back your hand as he stared at your face.

 

His attention diverted on your stomach as he caressed it."Baby~" He weakly called, trying not to wake you up."Please forgive daddy." He sniffed and smiled a little bit."I am so happy, once I knew that I will be a father soon." His hands were still your stomach. He felt such good unfathomable connection when he touched you stomach, it felt like he was blessed.

 

Your eyes fluttered open as the white bulb invade your sight.Blinking, you felt someone touch in contact with your stomach as you diverted your attention to that direction."Your awake." Baekhyun wiped the excess tears on his cheeks and lightly smile.

 

"Where am I?" You asked.

 

"In the hospital." He uttered.

 

"H-hospital!?W-wait, m-my bab—" You stammered as you touch your stomach.

 

"Our baby is okay."Baekhyun said as you exhaled in contentment, hearing that your baby is safe inside your womb it breathed out such worry that overwhelmed you.Not just when the word 'Our' sink in, your eyes darted to Baekhyun sitting on a stool beside the bed."Y-you already knew it." You weakly smiled.

 

"I'm so sorry." Baekhyun said it again for the umpteenth time this day."I am really really sorry." He interlaced his fingers against yours and held it so dearly."I knew I am being insensitive and do those horrible things to you, but please forgive me."

 

"I regretted being a jerk again." He sincerely apologize.Your eyes trailed along with his crestfallen eyes,down to his red nose and pale lips."I'm sorry too." Your weak voice rung against his ears."I wasn't aware enough against Minah."

 

"I must've been strong and stopped you and explain everything." You awkwardly giggled. Baekhyun shook his head as he continuously mumbled some denials."No, It is my entire fault.I should've asked for your explanation and I should have let my pride down." Baekhyun adhered your left hand as he leave a few pecks at the back of your hand.

 

"I think we shouldn't blame ourselves again,  as long as we are okay." You uttered and caressed his face."I know you're being a jerk, but I love you I just couldn't left myself stay angry at you." Honestly lingered above your pearls."The important part is we are sorry for each other and we should trust each other."

 

Baekhyun stood up and quickly hover his lips against yours. Smiling between the kiss, your free hand grabbed his nape, pulling him for another wholesome kiss. You missed this, the way his lips moved against yours with gentleness. His hands your cheeks slowly, afraid that he will hurt your reddened cheeks from the batch of slaps.

 

 

Your heads were in sync as you kiss,once Baekhyun felt that you're requesting for some air, he broke off and smiled."I'll trust you, the way you'll trust me too." 

 

 

"I don't know why I should deserve you, my princess." He left a smooch on your forehead before he plopped himself again on the stool, still holding your hand. "Why haven't you told me sooner about our precious angel?" He puckered his lips.

 

 

You let out a marvelous laugh and flicked his forehead. "How dare you to ask that.Analyze dude." 

 

 

Baekhyun lips emitted a silly laugh and smiled."I couldn't believe that this is real.Both of us knew that I wear such protection. Well sorry for not checking, I didn't know it was leaked." Rubbing the back of his neck, you again flicked his forehead and said."Forget about that, I have changed my mind, I wanted to have a baby."

 

Baekhyun gave you a naughty glare, and you can't help but to giggle. The happiness lingered around the room. The feeling of love was obvious when you gaze at each other.

 

Everything was perfect.

 

Both of you were happy, happy that the fact that there will be a coming precious angel that will invade your family positively."Baekhyun, should I explain?" You changed the topic as your stared at him softly. Baekhyun heaved a sigh and shook his head."Seokjin might be one of the godfathers if ever our angel will face the world brightly." He smiled sheepishly.

 

With your furrowed eyebrows."What do you mean?"

 

"He already explained everything to me and the fact that I am so dumb to conclude that he was inlove with you, which is not." He spoke."You reminds him as a younger sister, my princess." He showed you his timid smile.

 

"I knew it all the time, and I wouldn't ever thought of him liking me." You spoke. "I am taken."

 

"That's my princess." He ruffled your hair as he chortle. "Go take a nap, I'll be back with fruits, you better eat them." He scolded. Standing up, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter