-41

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 41

---Third Pov;---

 

"Are you sure you won't go home?" Hyeri handed you a glass of water, you were sitted at Hyeri's couch at her condominium.After that encounter you still have the strength to attend the class but Baekhyun is nowhere to be found, you also don't have the guts to ask his friends because you don't think it is the right thing to do this time.You slowly nodded and bit your lower lip trying to surpass the upcoming tears again.

 

"Stop crying." Hyeri comforted you for the umpteenth time again."I don't think I can take going home this time,what if he is making out with other girls again? I couldn't take that sight."You barely muttered, it's been a day for you. You were tired and can merely raised your hands. Hyeri exhaled deeply and looked at you with sympathy lying on her orbs.

 

"I am so dumb, that I haven't realize that Baekhyun is really this stubborn." She said.

 

Your head was cascading as your eyes gaze at the floor lifelessly."I couldn't think of something sensible of what should I do." You hiccuped and curl your locks behind your ears."I am hopeless." You mumbled against your breathe. Hyeri looked at you as she soothe your back with a good comfort.

 

"I think you should let yourself rest first, Hyeonri." She suggested, and helped you stand up."You can use my guest room, I'll wake you up for dinner." She guided you upstairs and clicked the door open, revealing the plain white room with a blue comfy bed at the center. You didn't utter some words and just let yourself plopped against the matress.

 

You cuffed your face with your palms, rubbing it against your face hoping that these things were just part of your nightmares.Heaving a sigh, you kept yourself under the blanket, staring at the white ceiling above you along with your empty eyes. Letting yourself rest for awhile and forget all of these dreadful moments for a short period in slumber.

 

 

"Hyeonri!?" Hyeri shrieked in panic as she turned the doorknob instantly."Hyeonri!?" Her eyes wander around the room when she catch a glimpse of the lightened bathroom with your shadow, without hesitation her feet made its way to check on you. Her eyes expanded in agitation at the sight of you nearly digging your head against the sink.

 

"Hyeonri, what happened? Why did you shout for my help?" She asked nonstop, as you leisurely looked up and wiped the excess saliva on the side of your lips."My stomach is feeling nauseous again." You complained and exhaled.

 

"Again?"

 

You nodded,"My stomach is feeling weird nowadays." You weakly said, your eyes is still in melancholy.Hyeri wanted to listen further for your complains as her eyes turned confused, but seeing your worn out figure right now, she chose not too bother you and rumble every nerves."But don't worry, it just that I ate many foods this week maybe my stomach is tired and getting all disgusted." You tried to reason.

 

"Foods that you crave?" Hyeri questioned.

 

You looked at her then to the sink."Y-yeah."

 

She sighed, doubts were lying on her orbs and she could immediately conclude what was happening to her right now. It is normal. She just cluck her tongue and spoke."I think you should eat some porridge for dinner." She smiled and pulled you out of the bathroom. "Oh by the way are you finished vomitting?"

 

You lifelessly smiled and took your jacket and wear it.Leading your way downstairs, Hyeri suddenly sprayed some aromatic germ-free fragrance.While you uncertainly looked at her."What are you doing?" You questioned."Oh you hate my perfume right? I just washed it off with this."She innocently answered, as she placed it back again.

 

"Oh, thanks." You appreciated and took a seat."Here's your porridge." She placed it infront of you as you bowed, and forced your lips to smile as a sign of appreciation."Don't force yourself." She mutter and sat infront of you."I know you don't have the strength to smile this time because of what's going on."

 

"I don't want to talk about it, Hyeri." You sipped on your porridge and let it absorb against your tastebuds. Hyeri's lips formed into a firm line."You are tired, right?" She asked just as she sipped on her drink."Very tired." Blinking your eyes, forcing yourself not to cry again.

 

Hyeri couldn't stand the sight of her suffering bestfriend, your thin pale lips were now dry,your eyes were obviously tired from all sobbings, your skin was not in the good condition, it is not glowing just like the old days."Hyeonri, should I talk to Baekhyun?" She suggested. You quickly shook your head, denying about her plan. "No, just let him cool off first. We knew that he wouldn't listen."

 

"But he listened to me once." She spoke."When you were hospitalized, I have slapped off his senses just for you, I bet he would listen again." She said with a glint of desperation behind her words. You put up a frail smile and hold her hand."I know how much you wanted to help me, but it is different this time." Your words lingered with sadness and Hyeri sighed in defeat.

 

"The two of you are really stubborn to be honest, I couldn't image how stubborn is your child." Hyeri shook her head.

 

"Child?"

 

She hummed then spoke."In the future." She fake a smile and motion you to finish up eating. "Go eat that right now, before it gets cold."

 

 

Lowering your head, your figure walks enfeebly near the entrance of the campus. You haven't felt some glares boring against your soul yet but it was replaced by pity and dejection. Adjusting the straps of your backpack, you have Hyeri at your side right now, completely and definitely supporting you as your bestfriend.

 

"Are you okay?" She asked, although she wasn't referring about you being weak right now, but also all about yesterday night and earlier when you woke up vomitting all over again. As a matter of fact that you were getting tired about this abnormal routine in your daily life, yet you don't atleast think regarding of yourself to attend for a check up.

 

You leisurely nodded and step your foot again to walk, the students around the corner looked at you while gossiping.

 

"She looks so pale."

 

"I bet she's in despair, because of what happened."

 

"Look at her, she's too weak and definitely sick."

 

Hearing their individual opinions which are absolutely true. you just want to close your ears and ignore everything what's going on. Eventhough you were resting enough, it couldn't energize everything inside you. Byun Baekhyun, your beloved husband was your source of energy, he was the one who inspired you to get up and live the day ahead of you.

 

But he wasn't there beside you to be able to do that for you. He wasn't there to lighten up your gloomy mood. You wanted to cry again, but thinking that your tears might drained and nothing would let out instead of blood. You knew, you were exaggerating.

 

"Hey, Hyeri." A deep voice was able to snap out your thoughts. Chanyeol was standing infront of Hyeri, trying himself to genuinely smile for her beloved girlfriend.Your eyes darted at the back of him, his friends stood up with their unhidden sad smiles."Are you just gonna stand there and smile like an idiot?" Baekhyun's cold voice wham against your ears. The awkward stares darted on your figure as your head was still cascaded, facing to the floor. Your eyes leisurely looked up to face Hyeri with her concerned gaze."Hyeri, I'm going to the locker first."

 

You heaved a sigh and blinked your eyes, trying to control your overwhelming emotions again.Facing him would just shatter your heart into pieces again,the way his icy voice linger around the atmosphere it just pinch your nerves negatively. Spunning your body, you almost stumbled on your feet just as you felt your world turning. Hyeri's eyes widened a little bit as she motion herself to your side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter