-40

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 40

---Third Pov;---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPuSFRNhsAU- Listen and feel the moment.

 

Baekhyun found himself standing near the entrance of the said—coffee shop. He texted Hyeonri already that he will be going to be late for dinner, reasoning that he must finish his clearance for today.He swiftly made his way inside the coffee shop and asked the cashier."Does anyone reserved any seat?"

 

The cashier looked up with her radiant eyes at the sight of him."Y-yes sir. What's your name?"

 

"Byun Baekhyun."

 

"Oh, please proceed to the table 24 near the window, sir." He nodded and inserted his hands inside his pockets as he let himself walked towards the reserved table. His eyes landed on a petite figure with a pink jacket and wavy hair, his eyes squinted and pull the chair. "What do you want to talk about?" He raised his questioning eyebrows at the smirking Minah.

 

"What's with the rude personality?" She chuckled and called the waiter.

 

"Two caramel macchiato." she ordered and the waiter bowed in respect. Her head once again met his and chortle."I've ordered our favorite."

 

"I don't care.Now go spill it out." He motioned her to hurry.

 

"Don't be so anxious there, mister." She snorted."You don't want me to reveal such bad revelation to early."

 

Baekhyun creased his eyebrows as he clucked his tongue in annoyance."Just spill it out or else I will lose my patience." Minah rasied her hands in surrender and give him a brown envelope. "It is not my fault that you will have a slight heart attack after you would see that." She smuggly smirked.

 

He looked at the brown envelope above the table and looked back at Minah, his hands found its way to open it. He would be honest that he was a littble bit anxious and nervous of what she's going to reveal, but he entered and agreed to meet with her and must know what it is. His hands met the several hard paper fabric and pull it.

 

The way his  dark eyes stared at it, he let the envelope threw against the floor and swiftly looked at the individual pictures where Seokjin and you where interacting.From the gossips earlier, where you and Seokjin where found talking near the library, he ruffled your hair, he helped you with your things, you have a talk which is long with him.

 

He felt his heart twinged.

 

He felt his hot blood gushing through his veins.

 

His hands shiver as he looked at the last picture. The two of you were backfacing in the deserted field at the corner of campus, with Seokjin kissing you on your cheeks. The veins in his hands were visible, his dark eyes where the upcoming tears flooded as his lips quivered in disbelief.He couldn't believe what he was seeing right now.

 

Your figure, your face  and your everything were captured.He must not doubt whether you or other females would be in this picture. This evidence is enough for him to believe that you and Seokjin have a thing with each other which he couldn't admit, because he was beyond hurt seeing this picture.

 

He was hurt.

 

He was in agony.

 

He thought that you were different from all those girls he met, he thought that you were the one for him, he thought that... you were not going to cheat on him as you promised. His hands made in contact with the the last picture and crumpled it, at the same time one tear escaped from his right eye. Call him immature right now, but he couldn't just accept the fact that you interacted with other male other than him.

 

Call him jealous freak, but he have the right to feel that since you were bound in marriage with each other and nothing and no one could ever stop that feeling, building inside his interior. He looked at Minah whom smirking down at him. "The kiss is nice right?She is obviously cheating on you." she muttered.

 

He stood up harshly on his seat and glared at Minah once again."Thanks but no thanks." Baekhyun leave a message and let himself breathe some air outside the establishment. He beeped his car to open, as he swiftly made his way inside.

 

Gripping on the steering wheel, he wasn't ready to face you right now, he wasn't ready to step inside your home with the memory of you interacting with Seokjin, Minah's twin brother. He, himself knew that he have trust issues within the female population, but thinking of his beloved wife, he couldn't control the tears that stained all over his face.

 

The sniffs that occur between his cries, behind the fierce eyes of him, at the rear of his beautiful smile of his, but when he's hurt, the heart of the man who love one woman, his soft-hearted interior comes out. These cries and hiccups, it is much worse than his break-up with Minah.He bit his lower lip, trying to stop the tears which flowed continuously.

 

He didn't even bother asking Minah some questions, he just wanted to be alone for awhile.

 

He must be overreacting, someone might laugh over the little touch you've made with Seokjin but he had the most precious heart that's little bit fragile like a female's heart. Wiping the tears with the back of his right hand.

 

*Hyeonri, why?*

 

    •10:43PM•     Your eyes shifts back and forth to the wall clock as you bit your lower lip. Your hands clutch against your phone expecting to receive a call from Baekhyun but your patience died upon waiting for him for too long. Blinking your eyes, trying to shook off the dangling of your eyes since you already felt drowsy waiting for him.     Your thumb clicked Baekhyun's name on your contacts and call him. With the phone placed on your left ear, hearing the continuous ringing,desperation overwhelmed your body as you hung up and sighed heavily.Throwing your phone gently at the side, you rubbed your temple and closed your eyes."Baekhyun, where are you?" You mumbled with desperation behind your words.     Suddenly you felt queasiness inside your stomach, as you hurriedly strode towards the bathroom and vomit all of a sudden in the sink. You haven't eat anything yet, why does your stomach churned in disgust. With your head near the sink, panting. Your hands found its way to your stomach carefully,yet you felt vomiting again.     You turn on the faucet as the tap water met with your skin, you wiped the excess dirt beside your lips, as confusion really took over you.*It must be—*     With your heavy breaths, you heard the door clicked open, with your eyes darted outside , you made your way to greet Baekhyun——with his unexpected unkempt locks, his three buttons were opened with his tie dislocated. The way your eyes widened at the multiple hickeys on his necks. Your eyes flickered at his smug look, glaring at you.     "B-Baekhyun." You stammered and gulped.     Seeing him like that, you sense that your body was drained making it more pale at the sight of him.With your lips quivered, you gather your courage to talk but it was replace by stuttering."B-Baekhyun, w-what's h-happening to you?"     All of a sudden he smirked at you with his steps coming to your direction."What do you think, am I doing?" The smell of the alcohol lingered under your nose, your face scrunched in disgust.     "B-Baekhyun, what's with the hickeys all over your neck?" You questioned as you tried to reach out to touch. Unexpectedly, Baekhyun swatted off your hands harshly and looked down at you, his eyes were different, there is no hint of fondness and affection. He was blinded by hurt and anger which make you even more confuse.     "Try to look at your reflection and asked why am I doing this to you again." He spoke."I thought you were different, you promised me that yo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter