-37

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37

---Third Pov;---

 

One week. It is been a week since that fight.While Minah, you don't see her anymore but the fact that her twin brother is still here, it is not yet the signal where she would leave. You heard some news that she was just resting herself for all the happenings,or she's drinking all the brands of alcoholic drinks just to temporarily sealed the wound she's been feeling in her heart.

 

 

You feel sorry for her. The fact the she was carrying such different kinds of burden made your heart scrunched up in mercy. You are afraid that she'll come back and get her revenge from you, you were afraid enough to lose Baekhyun, but you were hundred percent sure that he'll no longer come back to her. He hated her enough to do that.

 

 

You were lying against the soft bed and let your arms cover your eyes.Life is really challenging, while you were feeling such happiness there is always opposite happenings will occur.Gathering your decency would help you passed this kind of obstacle, if you choose the right way, everything will be fine. Suddenly someone knocked on the door, you lifted your one eyelid and peeked. "Baekhyun, you can enter."

 

 

"I bought you a vanilla flavored ice cream, as you requested." Your body jerked upwards as your eyes shimmer in delight. "Omg!" You stood up and give Baekhyun butterfly kisses on his face while uttering thank you's. "Thank you,oppa!" You beamed.

 

 

Baekhyun grinned and he ruffle your hair. "Everything for my princess." He mutter, not after, his eyebrows furrowed as he questioned."Why did you asked for a Vanilla flavored ice cream, when you loved strawberry flavored deserts?"

 

 

You bit your lip as you thought for an answer. The fact that you don't know why you requested him and it just your tongue and your whole veins were asking for it. Uncertainty flooded your mind as you thought further, you never ordered vanilla. "Okay, enough of the thoughts. Now, go eat that and we will have our reviews."Baekhyun kissed your forehead as you  stayed still at your place.

 

 

But then your eyes spotted the ice cream in your hands and beamed. "This could wake me up while studying." You mumbled against your breath.

 

 

"Understood?"Baekhyun tapped the pencil against the math reviewer, as your eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "Slight.I'll try answering this questions." You told him and pulled the papers. Baekhyun sighed in content and leaned his head with his closed fist, staring at you. At this moment, he was pleased at this sight of you being by his side.

 

 

He never wanted to wish anything except being with you until forever and until his death. Your cute creased eyebrows, your eyes that lied on the paper, your cute nose and your addicting thin lips, muttering muted numbers. He never wanted anything else than this. Waking up with your warmth, seeing your back figure during class, eating with you during lunch and sleeping at night with the moonlight reflecting in the window with your light breathings and cuddles.

 

 

This is what he wants, the life with a glint of heavens, and feeling the love that surrounds your two figures. Now that the students knew that you were already married, he was beyond happy knowing that he have already the right to protect Hyeonri with his bare hands without suffering from those nonsense rumours. Hyeonri would have the freedom to have him by her side. They could have finally the freedom for public display of affection.

 

 

He suddenly chortled. "What are you giggling at?" You asked. Baekhyun raised his hands to set aside your messy bangs and smiled. "You are so cute, having a hard time with that easy review." He told you. You glared at him and uttered some words. "You are lucky that god gifted you enough knowledge for this subject." 

 

 

"And god gifted you enough, that he gave you such amazing husband." You were about to retort but he hushed you with his index finger in contact with your lips. "I am very lucky that god gave me such amazing wife that would make me happy everyday." He kissed the tip of your nose and grinned.

 

 

"Will you stop being cheesy?" You stopped the upcoming smile and tried to focus on your reviewer. He tugged  one set of your locks and hid it behind your ear. "I am stating a fact though." He specified. You looked at him with a light glare "Here is it. Check it. Since I am humble enough, If I have a correct answer in that 3 questions. 1 question correct, 1 kiss."

 

 

"What if all of them were wrong?" Baekhyun questioned. "Then you can kiss my cheeks." Smirking, you crossed your arms and wait for him to finish examining your answers. You can't help but to feel nervous and bit your lip while your eyes wander around the room."Are you finish?" 

 

 

He waved the paper infront of you as you stared at the three checks with a word perfect at the upper right side of the paper. Looking at him suspiciously and spoke."You are kidding me aren't you? You check that items  so that you can have some kis—"

 

 

He suddenly grabbed your head and tilted for a good entrance for his reward.His lips lied in contact with yours, kissing it gently with a glint of passion, you closed your eyes as you replied to the kiss. His lips were too addicting in fact, and the way he touched your nape you felt a electricity running through your spine yet it feels so good. He broke off the kiss and smirked. "No they are all correct,you don't have to worry, you are smart enough to pass the examination."

 

 

your cheeks with his thumb you smiled at him and whacked him gently on his head."I just said you have 3 kisses not this kind of kiss." You puckered your lips in fake annoyance. Baekhyun laughed and pinched your cheeks."In fact, that's my definition for a kiss, well don't forget the 2 kisses left for my reward." 

 

Baekhyun take your right hand and touched your wedding ring."This is so precious."Baekhyun looked at you as he lifted up  a beautiful smile. "I know." You smiled while staring at the ring. "You should always wear this outside. So that all boys will know that they will no longer have the chance to grab you out of my warmth."

 

"As if I will go with them." You snorted. "That's my princess. Now let's continue our review." He kissed your forehead and nuzzle his nose against yours. "One kiss.Down." You chortled as he closed his mouth abruptly. "I don't care. I'll kiss you forever."

 

 

"Hyeri, where are you?" You answered when Hyeri called through the phone."I couldn't make it to the school today. Business." She replied as you can hear her sighs."Okay, I understand. I will just let you copy some notes tomorrow."You hunged up as she bade her goodbye. Sighing, you swiftly made your way at the front of your locker.

 

You feel alone whenever Hyeri was not there with you during school and also the fact that Baekhyun was not yet already here since he meets up with his friends at their hideout at the back of the school. Your hands found its way to open your locker and draw some of your important textbooks."I don't feel like going to class." You grumbled as you made your way to your classroom.

 

Suddenly you felt different shadows at the front making you your head to that direction."I never wanted to believe that Baekhyun is actually hitting on you,Mrs.Byun."The girl with her fitting uniform, maybe trying to make herself y,spoke. She is one of Eunji's minions before.

 

Smirking, you passed by them without even uttering a reply. "Are you just gonna ignore us?" She retorted.

 

"Maybe because that is the best way to avoid some troubles." You said."And also the fact that you called me by my new family name just made my heart beat."You smirked.

 

"You just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter