-36

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36

---Third Pov;---

 

 "Baekhyun oppa, did you managed to deliver all the toys and foods to the orphanage?" You asked, as you hugged him from behind as his eyes glued on the tv screen. Baekhyun diverted his attention and smooch you on your cheeks. "Yes, and I told them that we couldn't make it today since we are busy in our school, and the finals is coming near." He explained.

 

 

"I feel bad for them, It's been a long time since I've visited them." You sat beside Baekhyun hugging his waist with your head on his chest. "They could understand our situation, my Hyeonri." He squeezed your shoulder, reassuring that everything will be alright.

 

 

Today is Sunday it means that it is your day off, and your chance go everywhere. Yet, you should review all the lessons for the upcoming examinations. "I don't have the mood to study." You grunted and sighed. "Pfft. Then we should not study." Baekhyun snickered.

 

 

"You're lucky anough that you are smart, Byun Baekhyun." Rolling your eyes, he must feel lucky that he have such good memory especially in the subject called mathematics."Yah! Can you teach me in Math? My brain would burst any minute because of freaking subject." You groaned as you requested.

 

 

Baekhyun smirked and stared at you with inexplicable glint. "In one condition." His eyes turned downcast as he draw something on his pocket. "Who owns this handkerchief for men, as far as I remember I don't have this kind of design." He spoke, as you pull yourself away from his embrace and fidgeted.

 

 

He won't feel bad that you're talking with his ex-girlfriend's twin right?

 

 

You knew that being honest is a biggest virtue in ones relationship and telling the truth is the right thing to do right now under Baekhyun's confused stare. you stole the handkerchief in contact with his grip and touched it. "I-it's from—"

 

 

"Hyeonri, you're not cheating against my back right?" Baekhyun stuntly said. You widened your eyes, actually you felt offended, not because of his tone but because he don't trust you enough but then again you decided to shrug it off and explain. "No, of course. Why would I do that?"

 

 

"Actually, when I saw you with Minah, kissing. In truth, I cried that's why I didn't make it to the class." You fiddle with your fingers as you explain. "And someone offer an handkerchief, because my face was wrecked at that time."

 

 

"And who's that someone?" Baekhyun questioned furtherly. Yes he was investigating every bits of information he could dig. "I wanted to know who is the one who offer the handkerchief, Hyeonri." He gulped, trying to maintain his soft voice as far as he could. As a matter of fact the he was beyond jealous of the fact that there is someone was watching and concerning you while he is away, made his heart turned hot.

 

 

"I-it's the boy named Seokjin, Minah's twin."  You informed. Now, Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows with discomfort printed on his face. "Jin? Kim Seokjin?" He snorted and crossed his arms. "Tomorrow, you better return this handkerchief." 

 

 

You nodded and gripped on the handkerchief before you could speak, Baekhyun butted in. "But be sure that you returned that under my stare, you should return that with me. Understood?" Baekhyun lightly smiled and carressed your cheeks. "I'm so sorry, my princess. I knew that I scare you enough, but I am just jealous." he confessed. Giggling as you heard his reason. "I'm also so sorry, for not telling you earlier about this."

 

 

 

 

"You're blushing." Hyeri teased as you walk on your way to your classroom. She couldn't hide her giggles and happiness as you told her what happened a few days ago, that night. "Oh my goodness, my bestfriend is not a anymore." She fakely sobbed, as she muttered those words against her breath. Spanking her with a glare. "Will you stop teasing me, I hope I didn't told you every single thing that happened." 

 

 

"I am just kidding, Hyeonri. I am just happy that you were now okay and you could quickly slapped off the title called 'One-sided love'." She spoke as you just shook your head at her silliness. "Okay, okay. Now you should stop that, before I will spank you again with my bare hands."

 

 

"How will you return the handkerchief then?" She asked out of nowhere. You blinked and fidgeted on your place. "I decided to return it, under Baekhyun's stare." You told her.

 

 

"But how?"

 

 

"Maybe, normally talking to him would do." You shrugged as you quickly fasten your pace to your classroom.

 

 

As you open the sliding door, you first met the hot glares from the girls and  you couldn't find any shadowsof some young men,their glares shows as if it could burn you with all their might. Confusion flooded through your mind, as your body felt such discomfort under their glares. What is happening, why are they like this? To be honest, you used with these kinds of glares before , but right at this moment you could feel the difference.

 

 

You heard a loud slam from the left which reveal Minah with his disheartened glare and furrowed eyebrows. You could see her palm and her fingers scratching in contact with her desk. She was beyond furious to be true. As if nothing was happening, you continue your pace and put your bag on the desk.

 

 

"What is happening?" Hyeri, glared at one girl as she asked question. 

 

 

"Mind to ask your friend, fella." The girl hardly said as she glared at you after she spat out those words.

 

 

Another slam was heard which uncovers the fact that the girl locks the room. You heard Minah snickered and looked at you, her steps echoed throughout the room and faced you. "Mind to explain this?" She unveil one picture which show the two figures which is you and Baekhyun in the mall yesterday. "Mind to explain this ing picture. Why are you hanging out with Baekhyun instead of going to put yourself in the right place, you !" She throw the paper in your face.

 

 

"Why are you with him!? Don't you know that he is mine!?"She shrieked. "Everyone here..." She pointed to the girls which her minions or the girls that glared at you. "Knew that no one could ever lay their individual hands to Baekhyun."

 

 

All you could do was listen. You are trying to find some words to explain about this. Your chest heaved up and down, gathering your courage to fight, you stood up straightly and looked at her with your inexplicable orbs."Baekhyun never told me that you own him."

 

 

She slapped your own cheeks as you spat at her. "How dare yo—" Hyeri, butted in but she was immediately blocked by the evil's minions. "Don't you dare lay your filthy hands on my bestfriend, you head!"

 

 

You could predict that your cheeks were now reddened by her powerful slap, but it would not let yourself down by her own character. Minah smirked at Hyeri and rolled her eyes. "She was trapped under my bare wrath, idiot."

 

She diverted her attention to you and let out a pathetic chortle. "So what are you doing with Baekhyun,hustler?"

 

 

"We are friends, there is nothing wrong hanging out with a friend right?" Lies, the verifiable truth that you are a coward doesn't help your ownself in this kind of situation. "Really?" She smirked.

 

 

"Your friendship is beyond my definition. Holding hands? With sugary coated atmosphere? And also the fact that I have the copy of Baekhyun kissing you, do not sustain your dirty little secret,my dear." She snorted. "I really wanted to kill you so much right now, you head." She murmured, but it is enough for you hear. You are not deaf after all.

 

 

"Punish her, Minah." Eunji who was on the desk, clicked her tongue with her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter