-32

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32

---Third Pov;---

 

 

'Long time no see,my love'

 

Hearing what she just said, made your eyebrows creased in confusion mixed with a slight displeasure running through your veins. Yixing held your hand, trying to reassure you that everything will be fine, but you can't just convince yourself of the sight you were seeing right now.

 

 

To be honest, the fact that the girl was holding him  made your insides turned heated and igneous. As your eyes wandered throughout the crowd who unexpectedly appeared normal and with tranquility. Are you only the one who don't knew everything that was going on around here?

 

 

You stared at the two figures who are staring at each other, with invisible red laser on Baekhyun's. You observed them and let your brain absorbed everything and analyze. Baekhyun's eyes that were full of anger and hatred stared right back to the girl.

 

 

What made him feels like that?

 

 

By any chance, is she the one from his past? Is she the one who made him like that? Is she one of the reasons why Baekhyun turned worst, from being a lovely man replaced by a cold-hearted being, just because of a girl who leaves such scars to his heart.

 

 

That make him prove that, all girls were atrocious and dreadful. That made him hate all the damsels all over the land just because of a scar that left him because of his awful past. How did you knew all these things? Thanks for all their clues. His friends was enough to compare you with her, but the thing that their comments were positive made your self-esteem aroused in delight.

 

 

But then again, you could not just boast yourself to anyone right this time.

 

 

"Are you just gonna keep glaring at me?" Minah's voice hit your ears that made you pull out your thoughts. She looked at Baekhyun and spoke again "Or just let me receive such warm welcome hug?" She shrugged and opened her arms wide, ready to feel Baekhyun's warmth.

 

 

Baekhyun let out a snicker as he smirked, "You're so pathetic." He muttered. "You can't just treat me like a puppy, I'm no longer your toy anymore."

 

 

Minah put down her arms leisurely and and let a chortle slipped on her lips. "Oh.. That statement shattered my heart into pieces, my love." She fakely sobbed yet a smug smile was on her face again. "I couldn't believe that you'll welcome me with that kind of words, oppa." She puckered her lips disgustingly.

 

 

"Well, you shoud get used to it. It's your fault anyways." Baekhyun spoke and stepped forward, passing by her figure. "I'm not the Byun Baekhyun you knew. I've changed and it's all because of you." Minah gulped down her saliva and spun her body to face Baekhyun's back. "Haven't I said sorry? Why can't you just forgive me. Yes, it is all my fault. But we could just start all over again." Minah half-heartedly begged, she reached for Baekhyun's arms but he coolly yanked it away.

 

 

"Dream on, Kim Minah." Baekhyun chortled lightly. "Have you found someone else to fill your heart right now, Byun Baekhyun?" Minah questioned. Baekhyun slightly squirmed on his place and looked at you whom wrapped against Yixing's arms with a confused glint lying on your orbs. The way he looked at you right this time, he could feel his heart beating against his ribcage, and he couldn't deny it.

 

 

"Everyone's have the right to change, so does the heart." He placed his hands on his pockets, and motioned his friends to go. "Have a nice day, Kim Minah." He bade his goodbye with a light wave.

 

 

Minah was in the verge of crying but she clenched her fists, and let herself breathe in and out to make her veins feel the relaxation. She couldn't believe Baekhyun's words right now, she half-heartedly expected this kind of confrontation. She couldn't blame him though, everything went eradicate because of her own foolishness.

 

 

And she couldn't let her foolishness take over her own soul right now. She would not absolutely let herself, eventhough she wasn't sure if someone took over her place in his heart right this time.

 

 

"Byun Baekhyun. I will make you fall in love with me again."

 

 

Staring at the chalkboard with your dull and hollow orbs. You could not concentrate at the blabbing teacher whom walking back and forth at the front. Your eyes were stuck on the board while your brain was functioning yet on the other side topic. Confusion and puzzlement were all over your mind and vein right now that you couldn't even sit back straight.

 

 

You sighed heavily and let your back met the cold metal and leaned in. You thought of the confrontation earlier again trying to solve the puzzlement that was going on with you. Every words they said made your interior rumbled in disorientation, but the way Minah talked and looked at him explained everything that was questioning you all through this time.

 

 

Their past.

 

 

You wanted to ask Baekhyun all about them but you were scared and petrified. Scared, that you will hear all the words that skipped his mouth that will leave your heart crushed caused by torment and bitterness. Half of your heart says that you need all those information, not only for yourself but for your relationship.

 

All you need is to trust him.

 

 

Believe all the words and promises he said.

 

 

Suddenly your dilemma was knocked off by the sudden sliding of the door. Your eyes stung at the sight of the newcomers. There are two of them —and she was one of them. The kingkas lightly groaned on their individual seats. Your attention leisurely diverted to Baekhyun's figure that seemed slightly shocked and mad.

 

 

When he noticed you staring at him, he lightly smiled and winked. So  he have the guts to do that despite from all these happenings?

 

 

He is so unpredictable.

 

 

How your peaceful life could turned slightly ruined because of her existence. You can't just kick her off out of your sight, you really just need to accept the fact that she really came back, to haunt someone in your life.

 

 

Your precious one.

 

 

"So we have our new students. By the way, you should introduce yourselves in front of the class." The teacher, Ms. Park ordered the newcomers to come up and introduce themselves. Minah resound her black heels and beamed brightly.

 

 

 "Good Morning everyone, I am Kim Minah. Please treat me well along with my twin, Kim Seokjin." As she introduces their selves, your eyes widened as you heard the word 'twin'. Looking at the boy standing beside her with his blank and detached expressions which don’t suit his handsome face. Her chortle echoed throughout the room and spoke, "I knew you were shock that I have a twin, which we don't look alike. We're fraternal twins." She uttered such fact; making the other students nods, while squealing because of blessed being in front of them.

 

 

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin." His cold voice send such shrills through your veins making you gulped your own saliva. His voice was more chilly than Baekhyun's past personality. The teacher assigned them to their seats, yet Minah, as neglectful being she is, stood up and face the girl which sat beside Baekhyun's desk. "Hey, mind if I sit at your seat. I deserved it anyway, you know... being with Baekhyun all the time." She smirked.

 

 

Hyeri,your bestfriend sarcastically chortle and mumble different incoherent words against her breath. Seokjin, her brother spoke up, "Shut up and stop being a brat,Minah." He muttered as he sat on his seat at back, which on your left side. "It's none of your business, Jin." She cussed, the girl quickly pack her things up and strode towards her new seating arrangement.

 

 

Minah smirked and breath heavily as she sat comfortably on her seat, "This is more cool, right Baekhyun?" She said,facing Baekhyun— well he just ignore her crazy tactics that would never trap him again. 

 

 

Everyone was looking at the two figures, with their detective eyes. Ready to take up such good news for their group chat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter