-31

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31

---Third Pov;---

 

"Are you really sure it is okay?" Baekhyun caressed your cheeks as you smiled at him. "I used to walk on my way to school, just stay here first." You winked "To avoid some issues you know~" You giggled. "It just that, commuting is not that easy and what if there is someone would harrassed you on your way there?" He pouted.

 

 

Laughing, as you heard his statement "I said I was used to it, so don't worry and as a matter of fact that the boys wouldn't have the guts to touch my skin without your permission." He looked at you in a mischievous way. "How could they asked such permission, when I'm not there?" He questioned.

 

 

"Pfft. I'm not beautiful anyways, so no need to worry."You snorted as you clutched on your backpack. Unexpectedly, he pinched your nose as you scrunched up your face in annoyance "Yah!" You shrieked.

 

 

"How dare you to say that to yourself?" He raised up his right eyebrow. "You're beautiful in every way, the way you laugh, the way you smile, everything you do is beautiful. Don't you ever spit that on my face again or else I'll pinch you again." He spoke. "Look, my friends had been liking you, but thanks to our parents. You are mine already." He smirked and drape his arms around your petite figure.

 

 

"You are not that cocky." Sarcasm was hidden behind your words. "No, I was just claiming what is mine." He uttered factly. Shooking your head because of his dominating behaviour "Maybe, I should go now or I'll be late." You turned your body infront of him and hugged him.

 

 

"Be careful on your way there, okay?" Baekhyun kissed your forehead and bade you a beautiful goodbye.

 

 

"I will, drive safely my prince~" You pecked one last kiss on his lips and winked.

 

 

"Stop that actions, or I'll never let you go and pinned you down the bed and lose your ity." Baekhyun smirked mischievously as he stated those words, making you glared at him."Shut up." You rolled your eyes and took a step outside.

 

 

As your face met the morning breeze, you smiled feeling the satisfying pleasure and let the wind graze in contact with your skin. Taking a step forward, you heard Baekhyun's yelling "I will miss you, my princess~" You chortled and shook your head again. This boy ...

 

 

Your eyebrows creased,  your eyes squinted as you tried to concentrate at the crowd in different sides of the school garden. What is happening around here? Everyone went buzzing all over the field , whispering each others ears. Your uncertainty was aroused when you can see the different expressions of your fellow schoolmates. Some of the boys are excited—yet the girls has their own inexplicable facial expressions.

 

 

But then, you still thought of studying and proceeded trudging your feet near the locker and draw some of important textbooks for your class. Humming some familiar songs, trying to feel good despite from stress. You remembered Baekhyun. You missed him so much and you can't deny it. It's been a long time since you treated each other as lovers. You kissed. You cuddled. You've done everything what does the lovers have to do. Like intimated actions.

 

 

Not in the erted way though.

 

The fact that everything was going fine beyond your imagination, you couldn't help but to breath normally as ever, thinking you have such a great moment of your life. Love. That word, that magical word that would make everything turned fantastic. They said, it couldn't be exchange by words but with actions.

 

He never said that he loves you.

 

But his actions  shows the different and disparate way as it should be.

 

'Actions speaks louder than words'

 

It seems like someone is whispering against your conscience trying yourself to believe that. That Baekhyun's feelings is beyond the simple likeability towards you.

 

But knocking off your senses. Everything will be lied on Baekhyun's decision. It was depended on him. Your delusive kind of love that you would wish it upon the star when you were young was depended on him, his mind and his heart.

 

Sighing heavily, your hands found its way to closed the locker with its pink padlock. Clenching your hands with a strong grip in contact with your textbooks, your body spun as you made your way to the classroom.

 

 

The bunch of handsome men where seating accordingly on their own van, with the melodious song lingered inside. The quiet atmosphere crushed as Kris spoke, "Guys, I have something to say."

 

 

As their heads spun to the chinese man, "What is it?" Suho questioned, as he gripped on the steering wheel. This day, he was assigned to drive theirselves to school.

 

 

 

"I shall label this as our bad news though." Kris hesitantly shook his head, as his companions bore their confused eyes to the latter. "Hyung, just say it quickly." Annoyance, was obvious on Chanyeol's orbs as he said those words.

 

 

 

Kris looked at them reluctantly and weakly muttered, "She is back. Kim Minah is now back."

 

 

Baekhyun froze on his seat, and looked at the revealer. With his eyes full of uncertainty mixed with fury and anger. Every inexplicable feelings were now lied on his orb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter