-30

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30

---Third Pov;---

 

"Good morning~ My princess" He suddenly popped up and hugged you on your back while your frying some bacon in contact with the hot frying pan.Spunning your body against him and gave him his good morning kiss. "Good morning too, my prince~ How's your sleep?" You asked, as you averted your attention to your uncooked food.

 

"It is so marvelous and very satisfying." He kissed your earlobe as you jolted slightly feeling the tickling sensation. "Especially when I realized that you were by my side." He whispered against your ears, as a blush crept up on your face.

 

"Stop that." You pouted, as you couldn't take the fact that you were not used by his sweet coated words that made your heart flutter everytime. 

 

"I know you like it~" Baekhyun giggled.

 

"Shut up and have a seat. The food is now cooked." You scolded him despite from your reddened face. "That smells good~" He complimented. "Thanks."

 

As you placed the tray of food above the table, and prepare the utensils, Baekhyun suddenly spoke "So what's the plan today? It's saturday." You stopped on your tracks and averted your eyes to Baekhyun "It depends on you, since we are not that busy this time." You suggested.

 

"Where do you want to go? Amusement park?" Baekhyun questioned.

 

"Naah~ Too mainstream for the couples." You cringed. Baekhyun scratched his head trying to delved out some ideas for this day. "What about the mall?"

 

"Naah~ There are possibly thousands of people today." You remarked.

 

"Aish, too many complaints!" Baekhyun squinted his eyes because of a slight annoyance. "What about....." He paused and looked at you. "Why don't we go to our headquarters?" Baekhyun raised up his eyebrow.

 

You diverted your gaze, full of confusion "Headquarters? Are you somewhat drug dealers? A gang? A mafia?" You questioned nonstop, trying to figure it out what he was saying. "Stop exaggerating please." Baekhyun stared at you weirdly "You're so horrific."

 

You zipped your mouth as you plopped yourself on your seat and drink your own juice. "So? Mind to describe your headquarters, please?"

 

 

Standing infront of the luxurious gate with different kind of flowers outside, your eyes averted to the mega mansion with such beautiful and expensive looks that made your mouth hung open in astonishment. "Are we in the right place?" You questioned, still your eyes were stuck in the fancy mansion infront of you.

 

You're family is rich enough to build your own mansion but this mansion was just too outrageous? too luxurious . You bet that the owner of this house is the president in Korea. But you can't just jump into conclusions without meeting the right person who own this mansion right?

 

"Close your mouth. Our mansion is more greater than this and yes, we are in the right place."Baekhyun uttered and held your hand to pushed you through the gates and got inside. "Who own this?"You questioned.

 

"It's Suho's" He told you,as you nodded in understanding. So that is why this mansion is beyond your imagination, well Suho's family is one of the richest family in Korea and you can't just blame it. They are rich as Baekhyun's but the Byun family is not after the most expensive houses in the world.

 

They are just rich.

 

"You're acting as if you haven't live in a mansion in those past years you were living." He spoke, as you diverted your attention towards him "I am just amazed, the designation of the mansion is just too perfect." You said as you walked past through the garden near the entrance. "Then do you want to live in a mansion?" He asked.

 

You quickly shook your head "A roof for us to live is perfect."

 

"Especially when you are with me under that roof." Baekhyun continued and pecked you on your lips.

 

"That is right, so we better move ourselves and greet your friend."

 

 

 

"Noona~ play with me" Tao chirped, as he pulled you beside him, leaving Baekhyun with his scowl face. The whole bunch of handsome men are here chilling in the living room of Suho's mansion. You actually  understand now why they called it headquarters, it is where they does something unbelievable. Their coolness faded and replaced by the playful ones , they looked like a kids. 

 

 

"She's no longer a kid, Tao." Baekhyun gritted his teeth as he placed himself on the other side of you.

 

 

"Then, let's eat!" Tao, again chimed and wander his eyes around the mansion. "Suho hyung! Can you order one of your maids to bring us some food here? Hyeonri and Baekhyun are here." Tao shouted through the walls. 

 

 

"Oh really?" Suho suddenly popped up on the scene with an anticipated glint on his face, he suddenly clapped his hands two times, indicating that he was signalling the maids to bring up some food for them to eat.

 

 

"The advantages of being rich." Chanyeol smirked. After a few minutes, the maid walked in with different kinds of light foods on the tray and placed it above the table. Different flavored of popcorns, 3 flavored juices, hot dogs and many more.

 

 

"Did you know that you were one of the luckiest girls, to access in this place?" Luhan mumbled loudly, as he munched the popcorn fully inside his mouth. Your dazzling eyes diverted to Luhan's figure and smiled "Oh really?"

 

 

Luhan stared at you and gulped on his orange flavored

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter