-3

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

---Your Pov;---

 

 

I placed my textbooks-that weren't useful- for tomorrow, and closed my locker with a soft bang. I slung my bag and made my way towards the exit. Today's class was over, my energy was kinda drained from all discussions for today. I yawned and made my steps more faster, can't wait to land my petite body against the soft fabric–yet–uncomfortable couch. I let out a low chortle.

 

 

Passing by the parking lot, the space were now empty. As I wandered around more, I unexpectedly saw the circle of kingkas chilling out beside their car, laughing. I saw Baekhyun laughed wholeheartedly, his eyes turned into crescents as he clutch unto his stomach, this is such a beautiful sight seeing him laugh so freely made my heart flutter in excitement. I mentally grinned at the scenery. 

 

 

Unexpectedly he diverted his gaze to mine and removed his happy expression leisurely replaced by a frown. In a brief second, you averted your gaze to the school gate and walked in rush outside. I heard that their laughs died down and pray that they won't notice me. My pace seems to be hurry and I successfully made my way outside, inhaling some deep breaths and touched my heart in nervousness.

 

 

I draw my phone from my pocket and check for my daily activity, I smiled in delight as I recalled that I need to meet several people today. I clicked my tongue and decided to drop to the near convenience store 2 blocks away from here ; I skipped myself towards my destination.

 

 

I was greeted by the cold wind from the aircondition inside the store, I drag one basket and strode towards the snack section. I picked some sweets and then to the biscuits. No , I won't give such unhealthy food like junkfoods it would be bad for their health.I lightly smiled in satisfaction and made my feet dragged to the drink section; I picked 10 mango juice and 10 orange juice and placed it on the basket. I stared at the things I brought and lift up my lips into insignificant smile.Dragging my feet towards the row of cashiers and let myself queued.

 

 

After few minutes of waiting, it is my turn to pay and carry the basket forward the cashier and let her punch everything, I paid for the bill and bring the plastic full of stuffs. As I got outside of the store, I quickly hailed a cab and embark my figure inside of it.

 

 

Breathing some air. " At Sung's Children Palace, please." You uttered the address to the driver. That place was dedicated to yours since you love children so much, especially for those youth that don't have parents for them to be feel loved and cared. You watched the scenery outside and lean yourself against the soft fabric.

 

 

 

When I arrived at my destination, the name of the orphanage greeted my gaze in the contact with the white gate infront of me. Paying the tax to the driver, I made my way outside of the cab and let my feet walked to the entrance. My heels echoed around my surroundings and the caretaker greeted me at the main door.

 

"Good afternoon Ms. Sung I- I mean Mrs. Byun, it's been a long time since you last visited." She said claiming the plastic that where on my hands, I bowed at her and slightly smiled. "Yeah."

 

"Why are you so thin Ms. Sung, have  you eaten normally these days?" She commented and check out my body, I laughed awkwardly and uttered. "Psh Ms.Han, I just want myself to be more slim. You know,diet." I lied, wiggling my eyebrows.

 

I knew that this  would be her statement when I got here, After that marriage was done I didn't have the time to eat rightfully and comfortably because of him, all I do is cry after I got home. She shook her head, palming herself, "You don't need to do that, you body before was perfect, by the way, nevermind you're still beautiful." She complimented, I just chortled and let ourselves enter the room where the children where playing.

 

 

Sliding the door revealing the kids playing each other with a smile crept up on their individual faces, I can't help but to beamed up seeing their bright expressions. The children's attention was darted to me, in a brief second they immediately stand up and gave me a group hug. I let out a loud chuckle because of their sweetness.

 

"Eonnie, it feels so good that you were back." the little girl named, Yerim; chimed.

 

"Noona you're so beautiful~" the little boy named, Junghoon exclaimed with delight.

 

"Eonnie , we missed you so much." All of them chimed, I can't help but to feel touched by their comments, these innocent beings that makes my heart fluttered with happiness, just made my day.

 

"Stop kids, your queen can't breath anymore." The caretaker said, the children broke off the contact, still smiling. "Look what our queen brought for you prince and princesses." the caretakeer chimed, as she sway the plastic infront of them , the children beam so brightly like the sun when they saw that I brought them such simple snacks.

 

 

The caretaker distributed the foods and drinks and I went to sit back on a chair, trying to relax my every muscles by leaning back against it. The children were now busy eating the foods I brough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter