-29

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

---Third Pov;---

 

You slammed your locker shut as you draw the books which you needed. Baekhyun got home earlier already, since you have something to do at the library and you couldn't hide the fact that you really miss him and you can't wait to see him again. Zipping your bag you heard some heels that echoed throughout the hallway making your head turned to that direction. But then to your dismay, you confronted the ones whom you atleast want to meet at the end of your life. Eunji and her minions, blocked your way as you gripped on your textbooks tight and steady.

 

 

"What do you want?"You gritted your teeth.

 

 

"What do we want?" She smirked. "We just want to teach something to the es like you, where to put your shoes in our called society." She spoke as she crossed her arm in a y way.

 

 

You clicked your tongue in annoyance "Well, I suggests that you should watch your own reflection and teach yourself infront of it. You shouldn't waste your time to the useless being like me." Gathering your strength to talk back, made your self-esteem boosts.

 

 

"I'm so proud of you that you labeled yourself as an useless being." She snickered as her minions giggled in delight. You sighed in exasperation and shrugged "Oh well, thank you.So maybe you should make a way with your oh-so-branded heels." You were about to stepped away from them, but then you felt a sudden grasp on your left arm.

 

 

"You really thought that our confrontation would end up like this?"She questioned, raising up her right eyebrow."You see... the hallway is way too deserted and boring and why don't we..." She stopped in the midway, as your right cheek felt a sudden slap "have a good time?" She continued, touching your cheeks with such stinging sensation.

 

 

"How could yo—" You were interrupted by a great slap again, as your head jerked away. You knew that your cheeks were burning red right now, and you couldn't deny that fact.

 

 

"How could I?" She slapped you harder this time again. "Put a grip on her shabby body" She ordered, the girls held you tight as Eunji touched your chin and tip it up making you face her "I warned you already, Sung Hyeon Ri, you should've avoid Baekhyun to fend off this kind of happening. You were too stubborn that you really want to steal Baekhyun away from me." She gripped on either sides of you cheeks.

 

 

Her eyes were full of fury and with a hint of jealousy. "You really thought that Baekhyun is yours?" You taunted. "I never heard Baekhyun told that she was fond to be with you. He never liked you Eunji, mark my words." You said firmly, earning some slaps again.

 

 

She pulled your hair and gripped on it, making you flinch because of the pain. You couldn't fight since you were held tightly. "But we have kissed,we already touched each other, we have already slept with each other." Your sure that you felt a a pinch hearing her words, but you knew that it was the old Baekhyun you knew before, the jerk.

 

 

"And you thought that those things were like some addends that you thought the sum would be love? Think of it, Eunji. You couldn't control love just by doing that, I already knew Baekhyun since h-he w-was my friend and maybe he wasn't serious. He was a known playboy, and you couldn't hide the fact that you aren't just the one whom only a victim of his breathtaking moves!" You spat with a fact behind your words.

 

 

Her grip in contact with your hair loosened , as she snorted and land a slap on your cheeks again. Seriously, it is stinging in pain and your eyes would just want to fall out some tears. "Don't you dare spit that out on my face!" She gritted on her teeth.

 

 

"Wake up Eunji!, let me asked you this. Whenever he touched you does he look at you with such inexplicable feelings on his orbs? Whenever he kissed you, does he asked such permission if ever you're okay with it? Does he smile sincerely when you were with him? Don't lie, analyze every moments you were with him." You shrieked.

 

 

You could see gulped and her eyes looked at the floor and then to your figure again, she smiled with a glint of fakeness "How did you able to know that things? Are you one of the victims of his breathtaking moves?Are you telling me that there is someone who made him like that and that is you?" She mocked. "Tell me."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter