-25

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

---Third Pov;---

 

"Waiting for you?" Chanyeol smiled sheepishly as he rubbed his hands against the back of his head. Baekhyun's eyes turned into slits as he looked at his friend oddly "How did you get here? As I have checked I locked the gate."

 

"The dominance of being tall." Chanyeol cockily said as he raised his eyebrow cheekily, feeling proud."I climbed on that gate" He crossed his arms as he stepped nearer, making Baekhyun creased his eyebrow more "Tch—'

 

"I need some detailed,accurate and meticulous explaination, on what I had saw just now,Baekhyun." Chanyeol smirked as he saw Baekhyun's expression changed, gulping some of his own saliva because of the nervousness that overwhelmed his body. Baekhyun leisurely averted his eyes to the latter's direction and sighed in exasperation "Let's go to the park a few walks away from here" He uttered, as he placed his hands inside the pockets.

 

"Oh, sure" Chanyeol replied with a victory smile lifted up on his face.

 

 

The footsteps were heard as the two figures treaded on the dried leaves on the ground, the sound of the cracking leaves echoed around the deserted park. The two figures stopped under the shaded tree and squatted. The wobbling of the leaves makes the surroundings more breezy yet it makes them more relax.

 

 

"Baekhyun, what the hell is happening?" Chanyeol uttered seriously, Baekhyun draw off his hands and clasp it. "Chanyeol, I'm sorry for not saying this earlier, but I'm already married" Chanyeol decided to fake a shock and let his head jerked to his direction with eyes full of fake agitation. "What? with Hyeonri ? B-but how did this happened?" Chanyeol questioned.

 

 

Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol with his inexplicable orbs and exhaled. "Chanyeol slow down,yes it's with Hyeonri and our marriage is arranged by our parents because of business again"

 

 

"But you wouldn't accept it like that, you have been too many arrangements and this is the first time you accept this kind of — commitment" Chanyeol spoke, " I knew that you want to forget about her and as your bestfriend I knew that you haven't forget about her yet, but please Hyeonri is now my friend, I don't want her to feel such great pain because of you"

 

 

Baekhyun snorted as he jerked his head to Chanyeol with mixed up feelings lying on his orbs "Don't you ever mention her name, it would just ruined my day Park Chanyeol. My awful memories with her is enough for me to hate her to death and I, as your bestfriend is now trying to open up with another girl, and you are the one who advised me to forget about her, about the past and all the pain she gave me" Baekhyun's lips formed into a firm line after he finished his statement.

 

Chanyeol nodded and lifted up a small smile "It's good to hear that you absorb and done my advises, but your friends knew that your ex-girlfriend's personality is grisly as rat and you didn't listened to us—"

 

" and it's not your fault and its my fault that I felt this kind of destruction before, sorry for being stupid and dumb that I have to lured against her trap" Baekhyun cutted him off.

 

 

"But... did you really forget about her already?" Chanyeol took the chance to asked this kind of controversial question. But then Baekhyun froze against his seat, he wasn't sure about what he was going to answer right now. Remembering the past he was sure that he felt happiness and being loved and it is his first love and first heartbreak, that girl's presence never left his mind since they break up but certainly and surely Hyeonri made him forget those. The way his heart beat before, the way his smile never faded because of one's presence,the way the butterflies danced happily, came back and it's because of you, because of the presence of Byun Hyeon Ri.

 

"Hey" Chanyeol abruptly pulled of Baekhyun's thoughts, making him jolted and looked at his surroundings awkwardly "O..oh, I'm trying though"

 

"I-I'm trying, fortunately I have—"

 

"Is it because of Hyeonri?"Chanyeol questioned with his scampish smile.Baekhyun gulped down his own saliva and let himself thought of that again.You were the one who gives him hope to live beautifully again, you were the one of the reason why is he feeling all right.Baekhun looked down as his locks swayed breezily as the wind passed by,"M–maybe" he lied. Every inexplicable feelings overpower his interior.

 

 

"Baekhyun, do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter