-20

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20

---Third Pov;---

 

 

"W-what are you talking about?" You stammered as you let out a question. No, you can't believe what he was saying right now, you really want to smack yourself to get rid of this dreams, but it seems so real.Baekhyun rubbed his nape as he looked at you again "You know... as a married couple, we should act ourselves like we should to,No I'm not confessing any kind of affection and no it's not that I don't like you but... I don't know how to explain or express this but- "

 

"So w-what are you trying to say?" You asked.

 

"I don't know, but right this time I felt something inexplicable here." He pointed on his heart. Your insides crumpled in delight—yet—nervous.

 

"Now, you should talk straight to the poi--" 

 

"Okay, I don't know what to do if ever you'll lose." He cutted you off. "B..beside me, in my life, everything. I know that life was too playful, the destiny, the fate  are too whimsical in our different lives. What if one day, you'll leave me?what if we'll have to sign a divorce paper?" He silently muttered the last phrase. You were appalled at his statement, you can't believe it. Divorce? so he doesn't want your marriage to tear apart? You have to be honest but this conversation turned your head rumbled in confusion.

 

In this simple kind of assertion, it made your heart hammered gracefully against your ribcage. It's not a confession. You thought, but  right this time at this right place, you can't help but to feel the baffling kind of aura that surrounds your two figures.

 

"A divorce paper? I don't think so. But when the fate really play with us, I expect that it would make you happy, especially when you finally find your true love." You spoke as you stepped in front of him. "But then, don't think about that right now. Let just enjoy ourselves, as a married couple." You muttered as you hold his hand.

 

Baekhyun smiled greatfully. "Yes I guess." 'I don't think that I will have to find my true love, I'll just need to learn how to make my heart beat again, to you.' Baekhyun thought as you made your way inside the resort, with your intertwined hands and a bright grin printed up on your faces.

 

 

"Ahhh~" You lied down above the white soft fabric, the room was so tidy that makes your nerves loosened up in relaxation. The smell of the beach lingered around the room, feeling the essence of the sea.

 

You sighed.

 

Then you felt a heavy weight beside you darting your eyes towards it, you saw Baekhyun lightly closing his eyes with his glowing appearance. You stared at him lovingly, your heart pounded as you gaze at his perfect face. You couldn't believe that this time would come, that he would appreciate you and let your relationship revamped as you want it to be. You want to touch his face, but you were afraid, what if he would scrunched up his face in disgust.

 

You predict.

 

But then your heart was on top. Absentmindedly, your right hand was slightly trembling as your hand motioned its way to his flawless face, you bit your lips as your fingers nearly touched his cheeks. You really want to do this, yet you always do this before; when he's asleep though. When your fingers came in contact with his soft cheeks, you felt an inexplicable feeling rised up against your interior. You carressed it softly, did you know how his cheeks makes yourself calm.

 

Unexpectedly, his hands made its way above your hand ,agitation was lied in contact with your eyes. His thumb rubbed against your hand, a soothing touch that you've been wishing for a long time. You smiled as you felt your eyes drooped. His touch served as your lullaby that would led you to sleep in no time.

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun soothes your hand, how he had been wishing that he would feel this kind of touch again, a touch that would makes his veins loosened up in relaxation. Rubbing his thumb against yours. He loved it. He loved this kind of moment, it makes his heart beat rapidly–yet–a satisfied feeling rosed up against his nerves. He then opened his eyes and shift his head towards your direction.

 

You were sleeping soundly.

 

Your eyes were gently shut, that your eyelashes lied softly against your soft skin, your lips form a smile as you sleep. You were beautiful, not only outside but also inside. He doesn't want to reminisce each seconds where he was evil to you. He knew that, he himself regretted everything he have done. Maybe he would be thankful to Hyeri, for knocking off his senses.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter