-2

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter 2

---Your Pov;---

 

The teacher was discussing about the difference between the empirical formula and the molecular formula. I was jotting some of the formulas that were written on the board, biting my lower lip in slight confusion. The teacher kept blabbing and blabbering. But fortunately, my brain was able to take in everything.

 

After what seemed like a few centuries, our teacher finally ended the discussion and gave us some free time. I gathered up all my things -textbooks and pens from my desk, and kept it in my bag neatly. I felt somebody or him, in particular, staring at me before I could keep everything in my bag.

 

Slowly turning my body around, I found Baekhyun staring at me, his orbs were full of hatred, as if wanting me to get lost that instant.

 

I awkwardly diverted my attention to my things and put it inside my bag, I turned myself to confront the blackboard trying to calm my emotions. I don't want anyone to see me cry especially her.

 

Baekhyun is my classmate. He seats at the back of the class, while my best-friend seats on my left. This section of ours was labeled as Class A. Class A is where all the rich students were placed and assigned. Unfortunately, the eye-candies were assigned here too. Well, why wouldn't they be? All of them are the children of the Top 30 richest businessmen and women in the Republic of Korea.

 

Baekhyun was one of the members of a 12 membered group who went by the name EXO. I know it's weird to name group after a lost planet. But most of them, all of them probably, are playboys.

 

I clicked my tongue, the cold wind from the AC punched me directly in which made me shudder. Blowing warm air in my palms, I tried to decrease the coldness. I checked the time from my watch and declared that there will be 8 minutes left until the bell rings. I sighed in content.

 

I suddenly remembered that I made Baekhyun a lunchbox full of delicious treats last night for him to eat it during lunch.

 

I'll just leave it inside his locker, I thought with a smile.

 

Even though he was treating me heartlessly, I must take care of him because he is my husband.

 

Tapping my fingers against the table, I noticed Hyeri doodling on her notebook. My playfulness hovered above my veins as I creeped myself towards her.

 

"Boo!" I shouted at her ears as giggled afterwards.

 

"Hyeonri!" She squeaked. "Oh my gosh, my work! You brat! just wait until I have my hands on you! I'll never forgive you!" She said whilst faking a sob.

 

Being a brat, I just laughed wholeheartedly at her watching her suffer. It felt good to laugh like this. Clutching onto my stomach, I felt the pain that my muscles gathered for I have laughed too much.

 

Once I heard the bell ring, I slung my bag leaving my best-friend furrowing her eyebrows. Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter