-19

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19

---Third Pov;---

 

Your still flattered at what he had said earlier. This kind of behaviour of his made your nerves and everything nice danced happily. Where the heck is his awful behaviour, you understand that he liked to start a new but this things were too gracious to be true. You can't really helped yourself but to drown and lured more and more against his trap.

 

We've already arrived at the land of Jeju, the place seemed so deserted since the people are busy in their own ways. The wind slapped your face gracefully, the birds chirped above happily, you were outside of the airport waiting for 'someone' Baekhyun informed.

 

Suddenly you heard Baekhyun's phone buzzed, he frisked his pocket and draw his phone and placed it on his ears "Yoboseyo?" Baekhyun answered.

"Baekhyun hyung, where the heck are you? Why are you absent?" Chanyeol asked through the other line.

 

Baekhyun take a look at you and back to his phone "O-oh, Mom hadn't informed you?Well, I need to do some task about our business, I'll be absent for a few days." Baekhyun responded, you spun your head, avoiding to hear their conversation. 'A business' Yes a business. These things are all about business, this forced marriage is for business, for money, everything that involved economically. Both of you were just a victim of love because of business and profession.

 

Oh the hell you have such unfortunate life.

 

You were bound to marry a stranger, a stranger whom you loved yet doesn't love you.

 

Your such an ill-fated woman.

 

"Okay, bye." You heard Baekhyun as he hunged up on his phone. Pulling up yourself against your thoughts you managed to spun your head towards Baekhyun's direction "How long we will be standing here?" You questioned as you slightly stretched out your feet. Baekhyun looked at your feet and then to your face "Why? your feet hurts already?" Baekhyun asked, you slightly grinned and shook your head "No, I'm okay"

 

Baekhyun shrugged "When the driver arrives." You just nodded and let your feet stretch again. Then suddenly, in the corner of your eyes you felt Baekhyun's shadow dropped down to kneel beside you. You felt his hands rubbed against your ankle, massaging it.

 

You tried to jerked your feet away from him but he gripped on it tightly "I'm trying to subside the pain, so just behave and let me do this." Baekhyun uttered as he continued what he was doing, you were trying to let yourself relaxed to this kind of interaction.

 

'Beep beep'

 

A horn knocked out your figures and let your heads averted to the car, Baekhyun held your hand;guiding you "Come'on its our service."He informed, the driver opened the car door , letting the both of you to slipped inside.

 

"Goodafternoon Mr.And Mrs.Byun." the latter greeted. You smiled at him and let yourself plopped against the soft yet rough fabric. Your eyes roamed around at the luxurious car you were in, staring at awe Baekhyun observed the way your eyes wander around as if it is your first time.

 

He mentally giggled at the kind of attraction he was staring at. But then your eyes scrunched up when you felt your stomach growled in hunger. Baekhyun noticed your reaction, your hands were placed in contact with your stomach.

 

He got the message and diverted his attention towards the driver "Can you drive faster, my princess is already hungry" Baekhyun ordered earning a slight smack from you.

 

"W-what are you talking about?And please stop calling me in that kind of endearment." you remarked pointing your index finger towards his figure.

 

"Why? Is it now forbidden to call your wife in such endearment?"He snorted. Your wife, no one could explain how happy you are hearing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter