-11

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUf2lFZzL24 (Listen to this, and feel the moment)

 

Chapter 11

---Third Pov;---

 

You were brushing your teeth along with your reflection infront of you, today is another day for school. Baekhyun was still on bed and,no you didn't sleep with him. You were sleeping at the couch but then, miraculously Baekhyun handed you another pillow. Last night, you cooked some samgyupsal for him to eat however he accepted it and eat it wholeheartedly.

 

After that moment he bade himself some goodnight and let the day ended with a sleep.

 

 

So you were here doing your daily routine, taking a bath, and change your pajamas into a uniform. But you realized Eunji's words yesterday, she was probably anticipating for an 'injured you' for this day, but decided to shrug it off and continue your business.

 

 

You strode yourself downstairs and to the kitchen looking for something to fill up your breakfast. Then you saw Baekhyun's figure standing infront of the refrigerator with his disheveled hair and blank gaze. You stop on your tracks and stared at him confusedly, he was able to feel your existence as he averted his attention to you. "Hey, you didn't cook for breakfast?" He asked.

 

 

Your eyebrows instantly furrowed in uncertainty because of his question "No, I didn't. You will not eat it anyways." You uttered as you join him staring at the refrigerator.

 

"What are you trying to say?" He interrogated.

 

"I used to make you some breakfast before, but you would either spit me some rough words or ignore the food, since then I didn't mind to cook — "

 

"Shut it, just cook some simple breakfast, I'll eat. Ppali ppali." He cut me off by his royal order and made his way to the couch. You mentally rolled your eyes and search for something in the fridge 'Bacon' you thought and draw the food from the fridge.

 

You place the frying pan above the gas range and fire it. The meat landed on the frying pan making the hot oil leap that you jerk your body away from it, you know that it hurts. As the oil calm down you flip the bacon that makes the oil wild again, you didn't manage to jerk your body that the hot oil ended on your arm with stinging sensation. 

 

 

"Aish" You grunted as you bit your lip , you felt a prick of pain in your arms.

 

You still continue to fry the bacon even your arms were slightly stinging. As the food was cooked you placed it on a plate with a cup of rice, your gaze landed at Baekhyun who's still half-asleep in the sofa.

 

 

"B-Baekhyun-ah, your food is ready." You announced as you slung your bag in contact with your shoulder. Baekhyun's eyes fluttered as he stared at you "Where are you going?" He questioned. "School, of course." You remarked.

 

 

"You haven't eaten yet." He uttered as he stood up "I'm used to it, I'll just eat during lunch." You lied, you just don't like to be with Baekhyun in this kind of situation, It would just make your heart pounded against your ribcage until it would get out. "Perhaps, I just prepared the meal just for you." You informed.

 

Baekhyun look at the plate "Oh, w-we can sh-share." Baekhyun stated as he rub his nape. "No, that won't do. I'm definitely okay." You said as you spun your body to the door.

 

Baekhyun grasp at your wrist where your burn was located and you flinched, biting your lips trying to endure the pain."Just eat the burger in the fridge." He muttered. You looked at his orbs that's full of sincerity and a slight awkwardness lingered around, you're  totally not used to his behaviour. You nod and let yourself get the burger. "I should go now."You bid.

 

"What's with the rush?" He asked, munching on his bacon. "Uhm, I have something to do in the library." You stated and bow as a sign of goodbye.

 

 

As you walked your way to the bus stop you search for your handkerchief. However you managed to find it and quickly shook it off, balancing your one knee you fold the hanky into triangle fold and put it on the affected area in your arms. You don't have enough time to clean this that's why you have to do this as a first aid.

 

 

Clutching on your bag, you hopped inside the bus and choose the seat beside the window. Plopping on it you looked at the scenery outside then you remembered something 'The burger!' You suddenly thought and draw it in contact with your bag and munch it against your mouth.

 

This day was kinda good; greeted by a unusual behaviour of Baekhyun made your day weird–yet–great even some uncertainty was left in your interior.The 10 minutes ride has ended as the bus stopped infront of the campus.

 

"Thank you ajusshi." You thanked the driver as you threw the plastic–from the burger– in the garbage can.

 

"You look so happy today." He remarked as he bid you some goodbye's.

 

As you take off from the bus you made your way inside the campus, greeted by some weird looks from the students, confusion took over you as you were crowded by some group of girls with their fierce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter