-1

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter 1

 

---Your Pov;---

 

I opened my eyes slowly and was greeted by a blue feathered fabric in front of me. Here I am, again, sleeping on the couch. I remembered I was sitting on this couch last night and my eyes were checking the clock on the wall continuously.

 

Baekhyun didn't come home earlier.

 

'I expected that anyways.' I thought as I moved from my previous position to sit on the couch. My eyes wanderered around the spacious living room. The television was still on. My eyes continued to look around the living room when something on the stairs caught my eyes. I sighed as I saw a lacy bra and . 

 

My heart crashed at the sight of it. My heart broke into million of pieces by just thinking about what happened between him, and the girl he brought back home.

 

Byun Baekhyun.

 

The man that I betrothed with, the man that should take care of me till death, that is supposed to cherish me every now and then. When I was a child, I dreamt of having a husband that is sweet and caring, the one that would treasure me for his whole life. But this dream crashed after my parents signed a contract where I should marry some stranger because of economical problems in our company. I was bound to marry Byun Baekhyun. I actually knew him before the engagement since he is one of those popular and well-known boys in our school. I haven't averted my attention to him but since the encounter with him at that fancy restaurant, I can't help myself but to check him out, but seeing him making out with just any random girl, I wanted to puke and curse at him for being so cheap, but as time passed by and I lived with him, everything rolled around like a roller coaster. I didn't expect myself to fall for him

 

I don't know why, but seeing him waking up from his deep slumber - or a tiring exercise - should I say that, he was just so unexplainably gorgeous with his bed hair, even simple casual clothes looked good on him. His cool appearance made me gape at him in admiration. I tried to stop myself from falling deeper for him as I'll just hurt myself from his everyday routine -but ill-fated- I just can't stop myself.

 

I don't really know the reasons why I even fell for him. He's a jerk, a bastard, an . Three in one. I would hear moans and groans from his room - our room, every single night. Living the kind of life like this, always had me crying at the end of the day. I'm dumb to even have devoted my whole heart and soul to him. Leaving him never crossed my mind no matter how many times he cheated on me. No matter how he treated me. It never crossed my mind at all.

 

Maybe staying this way would be fine. 

 

I sighed deeply as I squinted my eyes from the shimmering sunlight outside. I got up and drew the curtains. I heard the bedroom's door cracked open followed by the sound of footsteps on the stairs. I looked back and saw Baekhyun with puffy lips and red marks all over his neck. 

 

Still handsome, I thought as I shook my head, pushing the thought away.

 

"Y-you're a-awake." I stuttered as I saw Baekhyun looking my way.

 

He stared at me for a second then darted his gaze towards the couch. "It's good that you know what is suitable for you. Sleeping on the couch suits you." He said coldly.

 

I gulped and decided to ignore what he said. I strode towards our room. We were forced to share a room because there is only one room in this apartment. Damn these parents of his. 

 

"Where are you going?" He asked, blocking my way.

 

"I'll just get my uniform and get out immediately," I stated as I walked past him quickly, not wanting to hear anything else from him. Hearing his melodious voice in the morning makes my morning hell-and-heaven.

 

I totally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter