Toothpaste

Strawberry Toothpaste

Warning: Lots of kisses here! >,< (i think i failed)

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are bestfriends since they’re 2 days old. They would spent everything together, share everything together and do almost everything together. One night, Baekhyun had sleepover in Chanyeol house because his parents were out of town for business trip.

Both of the boys already wearing their couple pajamas that Chanyeol’s mother bought for them a week ago. Yes they loves couple things. Even they have a matching spongebob .

 “Good night boys, have a lovely dream~” Chanyeol’s mother said as he kissed the boys forehead and adjust the blanket over them. Both of them smiled.

 “Night mom~” Chanyeol said.

 “Night mom~” Baekhyun imitated Chanyeol. His mom laughed.

 “Wow, now you two sharing me? Aww, sleep tight boys.” The mom patted their head before he turned off the light and closed the door.

 

Baekhyun grabbed is teddy bear and hugged it. Chanyeol just looked at him.

 “Good night, Beary!” Baekhyun said as he kissed the doll. Chanyeol pouted.

 “Baekkie~”

 “Hmm?” Baekhyun turned his body so he facing Chanyeol.

 “I’m jealous.” 

 “Of what?” Baekhyun asked, his eyes were curious.

 “This.” He pointed at the Beary.

 “Beary? Why?” 

 “Because he always get a kiss from you.” Chanyeol hugged his pillow. Baekhyun chuckled.

 “So Yeollie wants a kiss?” 

Chanyeol covered his face with his little hands and nodded. Little Baekhyun smiled and pulled Chanyeol’s hands from his face. Chanyeol just closed his eyes tight.

 “Mwah~!” Baekhyun planted a peck on Chanyeol’s left cheek. When Baekhyun pulled back he saw Chanyeol still pouting.

 

 “Yah.. You kissed Beary on the lips, Baekkie.” Baekhyuns mouth turned o shape and nodded.

Baekhyun scooted closer and kissed Chanyeol on the lips. Just one innocent kiss. Chanyeol’s eyes grew wide and his face turned red. He liked Baekyun’s lips somehow. It felt soft and smelled like his favorite strawberry toothpaste.

Baekhyun pulled back once again.

 “Happy?” Baekhyun asked cutely, his head tilted to one side. Chanyeol just nodded slowly.

Baekhyun back to his spot and hugs Beary again.

 “Baekhyun…”

 “Hmm?” 

 “Your lips tasted sweet.. Like my strawberry toothpaste..” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun giggled.

 “Hmm.. maybe because I brushed my teeth with that.” 

 “C-can I.. kiss it again?” Chanyeol asked, but his eyes plastered on the ceiling. His face still flushed red.

Baekhyun grinned and hummed.

Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun and immediately kiss Baekhyun’s lips. He Baekhyun’s lips. Baekhyun flinched at the strange wet object on his lips bt then he calmed down when he realized it was Chanyeol’s.

Chanyeol pulled back. His face expression looked like thinking hard.

 “Wh- what is it, Yeollie?” Baekhyun asked.

 “Weird.. I really wanna eat your lips.” Chanyeol blinks looking at Baekhyun. Baekhyun hit Chanyeol’s head  with his little fist.

 “Yah! If you eat my lips then I can’t give you a kiss anymore!” 

 “Ouch..” Chanyeol pouted while rubbing the back of his head. “But you tasted delicious…” He laid back. “Can I get a kiss everyday? Pleeeeaassee Baekkie~” Chanyeol whined.

He could feel Baekhyun’s little hand held to his own.

 “’I’ll kiss you everyday Yeollie, now sleep. Goodnight~” When he looked at Baekhyun, the smaller boy already sleep soundly while hugging his Beary. Chanyeol just smiled and then closed his eyes.

-

It was only two days after Baekhyun leaving Chanyeol alone because he had to go to China to visit his granny. Chanyeol was like a fish without water, or that’s what his mom thought. There was no hyper Chanyeol. He’ll just lays on the floor and stared at the ceiling after he got home from school. Holding a tube of his strawberry toothpaste.

 “Chanyeol, baby.. What’s wrong?” His mom asked while lying next to his little son.

 “I miss Baekkie so much..” 

 “Baekkie will be home in three day, honey.” She eyeing the toothpaste tube. “And why are you holding that toothpaste?” 

Chanyeol bring the tube to his face he sniffed the strawberry scent.

 “This reminds me of Baekkie..” 

 “How’s so?” 

 “This tastes and smells like Baekkie’s lips.” 

His mom froze. ‘W-wait… is that mean…’ 

 “Umm.. how could you know that it tastes like Baekkie’s lips?” His mom asked. Chanyeol sat up and blinks with sparkling eyes.

 “Because I kiss him everyday!” He said excitedly. His mom’s mouth agape.

 “O…Okay.” 

-

 

It was in the airport three days later. Chanyeol insisted that he had to go to the airport to see Baekkie. His parents couldn’t do anything about it but to obey him, because he kept whining every minutes.

Chanyeol bounced up and down like a hyper puppy, waiting for Baekhyun to arrive. Minutes later, he saw a little boy coming through the big glass door with a furry hat and a brown bear in his hand. Chanyeol’s face lit up.

 “Baekkie!” He just shouted there. His parents just smiled to the passerby that looking at their direction.

The little boy called Baekkie turned his head to the source of the voice. His smile grew wide when he saw Chanyeol there. Baekhyun just ran with his little feet and his Beary swaying back and forth.

 “Channie~~~!” Baekhyun ran and ran and finally hug his Yeollie. Both of them stumbled but then giggling like crazy.

Their parents just laughed seeing their child. What they didn’t expect that Chanyeol just cupped Baekhyun’s cheeks and kiss Baekhyun.

The parents were bewildered. People around were squealing and some of them even took the picture of the little boys kissing. It was okay if it’s just a peck. But it was a kiss on the lips. With Chanyeol Baekhyun’s lips and nibbling it like I was a lollipop.

Finally they pulled apart.

Both of them grinned.

 “I missed you sooooo much Yeollie!” Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol so tight.

 “Me too! B-but uh Baekkie, I can’t breathe~” Chanyeol whined. Both of them laugh as Baekhyun let go of Chanyeol. They held hands, their little fingers intertwined together and faced their parents.

 “Daddy! Let’s go home, I wanna play with Yeollie~” Baekhyun said to his dad. His dad just nodded with his blank expression.

The boys just walked hand in hand, bouncing up and down and chatting about days without each other.

Baekhyun’s mom nudged Chanyeol’s mom.

 “Did I.. seeing things or..” 

 “They kissed…. Not the innocent way..” 

 “Oh god.” 

 “What will they do when they’re eighteen…”

The parents walked following their children.

Back with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

”So what did you do when I was away?” Baekhyun lookedup at Chanyeol with is little eyes.

”Hmm.. let me remember.. tent to school, eat, seep, eat, sleep.. Oh! I was sniffing my toothpaste!” Chanyeol grinned  widely. Baekhyun tilted his head.

”Huh? Why?” 

”Because it smelled and tasted like your lips.” He said with such serious tone.

Both of them chuckled.

 

____________________________________________

A/N: why am I feeling like I’ve corrupted their innocence?? Otl. Comment will be nice :)