Chapter 17

Contract

Bvul0LECcAEE6GH.jpg

 

Fairy tale ending for nation’s couple, Kim Taeyeon and Stephanie Hwang .

 

And they lived happily ever after.

Or so we hope anyway! The high profile wedding reception between the two decendants of business royalty took place last night at the glitzy Ritz Carlton in Seoul.For the past few weeks, hype surrounding the event had been building exponentially. Expectations were running high. And we’re ecstatic to report that they certainly didn’t disappoint!  

Taeyeon-ssi was dressed in a sophisticated yet y ensemble and Stephanie-ssi followed suit in a stunning sleeveless number. Pictures of the duo became the number one trend on major search sites minutes after the event.

But the hot topic that is on everyone’s lips (pun intended) is the lovely kiss shared between the two last night. And rumor has it that the pair rarely left each other's side. Kyaaaaaaaah! Consider our hearts officially melted!

That is not all. With not only national but international press coverage at the event, the night is going down as one of the most talked about wedding receptions in recent history.

All the best to the newlyweds! Hwaiting!

 

 

1. [+31,857, -21] Ah, they are both goddesses…so pretty. I hope they continue to be together for a long time *^^*

2. [+26,134, -17] They look good together ㅎㅎ Be happy~♥ :)

3. [+24,078, -10] As expected! The Nations Couple!

4. [+20,234, -15] Wow~~~~~ Honestly, so amazing

5. [+19,234, -12] I hear they are both busy with the company and won’t have time to rest. Not to mention the rumoured expansion in China. It must be difficult for them.

6. [+18,625, -8] I am glad they have fallen for each other. Very heart warming ㅠㅠ

7. [+14,349, -6] My heart was moved

8. [+11,783, -13] The looks between them are no joke. I'm jealous 

9. [+9001, -17] They’re radiating

10. [+7,266, -23] Both of them are pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+7,111, -22] I’m happy that they work in the same company so they get to lean on each other and support each other when times get tough

12. [+5,134, -7] Apparently people are organizing a fan club for them ㅋㅋㅋㅋFirst time people in business have a fanclub ㅋㅋㅋㅋDaebak!!

13. [+1967, -1] Wow…. Daebak

14. [+1913, -4] Even my great grandmother knows who they are ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAnd she sometimes forgets who I am ㅠㅠㅠ