Chapter 12

Contract

The Seoul Scoop!

Spotted! South Korea’s sweetheart couple Kim Taeyeon and Stephanie Hwang.

 

The Seoul Scoop got a look at the attractive couple as they were photographed in Gangnam’s affluent jewellery district buying rings for their upcoming and much anticipated wedding reception. Where might you ask is this party filled with the rich and famous going to be held? At the glamorous Ritz Carlton in Seoul of course!

Although the pair were reluctant to leave a comment, word has it they attended an appointment with Mrs Park, a most sought after personal jewellery shopper. Her name is frequently mentioned in a number of high profile weddings. Most notably the famous actors Jung Hyun Lee and Kim Yun Jin. For those of you who wonder what rings were purchased, rumour has it the price is around a hundred thousand USD! Omo!

Creating a media frenzy recently, the heirs of business royalty signed a contract of marriage rocking the whole of Asia. Naturally there was concern amongst the general public that it would be an unhappy relationship but not to worry! Our hidden photographers took pictures of the two laughing together and exchanging warm smiles.

The fairytale events surrounding them has garnered so much media and public interest that some people are calling them ‘The Nation’s Couple’! All eyes will be on their upcoming wedding reception. To make matters more exciting, we hear whispers that there may even be an official kiss at the event! Daebak!

We just have one teeny question…can we be invited please?