Finale

Nine months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First month

 

Seung gi was walking with his wife near a river.  Suzy had told him she was pregnant around a week ago. He cried like a baby when she told him, giving her a hug and attempting to spin her, but stopping when she told him she was dizzy.

 

He came to learn morning sickness wasn’t limited to mornings, and that it extended to the whole day time. There were certain smells that made it worse too, like his perfume. He gained a whole new respect for his mother, seeing the woman he loved going through that.

 

They were slowly walking together near the beautiful scenes, with him stopping every while to kiss her lips, and ask her if she felt tired. She’d roll her eye but smile anyway, telling him she was completely fine.

 

Her doctor recommended exercising, and she came to discover her dear husband’s version of exercising was to walk leisurely, with him by her side.

 

He was always too protective of her, but it got worse when she told him the news. He didn’t allow her to take the metro, insisting he will drive her everywhere. He was going a bit crazy with the vitamins and pills he insisted on giving her, and yet she still took it because it puts him at ease.

 

 

Second month

 

Suzy really confused him at times, though he knew her better than anyone. She was having extremely weird modes. She’d be completely alright one minute, and then scream at him for not being considerate the next. He waits for the storm to pass, take her in his arms when she calms down, and apologize for whatever she was upset about, even though half of the time he had no clue what it was.

 

They were sitting together on the couch, enjoying a peaceful movie night. This had been a habit of theirs for months.

 

 His hand moved to touch her baby bump.

 

“It’s starting to show oppa”

 

He nodded. “It is, baby”

 

“I’ll get fat…” he chuckled, and he realized soon enough was a bad choice by the look on her face. “You’re already thinking I’m fat!” she accused, almost ready to break in tears.

 

Before she had the chance to do so, he pulled her closer, whispering in her ear “Baby, you’ll always be gorgeous to me. Even more so when you’re having our baby”

 

 

 

Third month

 

“Oppa wake up” He felt her slowly nudging his shoulder.

 

When he opened his eyes, he realized it was still dark outside. He turned to face her. “Is something wrong baby? Are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine. I want yogurt” she simply said with her eyes wide open in anticipation.

 

He slowly massaged his forehead. “You want yogurt?” she nodded, sitting straight. “We have yogurt in the fridge love. I have work tomorrow”

 

“But Oppa, I want strawberry flavoured yogurt”

 

He sat in bed with a deep sigh. All those books taught him not to ignore those cravings. He glanced at the clock, 2:30. “I’ll go to the store” he sighed. He wasn’t likely to get any sleep that night.

 

When he bought her the yogurt she was already asleep. He placed the yogurt at the bed side table, just in case she wakes up, and kissed her forehead. He held her waist and got back to sleep.

 

“Oppa…” A while passed in peace before he felt her nudging him again. He turned around to her “I want chic-choc cookies”

 

He glanced at the clock again, 4:15.

 

“Can’t we wait until morning baby? I have work”

 

She nodded. “Sure oppa… I’m sorry” her tone sounded really broken.

 

He attempted to go back to sleep but he felt guilty about denying her, she was already going through a lot. “I’ll go to the store love” he softly whispered and she turned to beam.

 

When he got back she was fully awake, slurping on her yogurt. She smiled at him when he walked in, taking the cookies from his hands immediately, and ripping the cover.

 

 

Fourth month

 

She was applying her stretch mark cream when he walked into their bedroom. A smile played on his lips as he joined her in bed. He took the bar form her hands and placing a small portion on his hands, before applying it on her growing stomach. She lightly smiled at him. “I told you I want to be the one to put it”

 

“I was getting tired oppa. I’m sorry I couldn’t wait for you”

 

He shook his head. “I’m sorry I was late. Are you feeling okay though?”

 

“I’m fine”

 

She was having occasional pain in her stomach. He took her to a doctor, who reassured it was just because her stomach was expanding.

 

He still felt bad about her being in pain. Whenever she’d hurt, he’d wrap her in his embrace, trying to comfort her and assure her it will be alright.

 

She was actually the one to comfort him, swearing over and over again she was alright. He knew most of the time she lied, trying not to get him worried.

 

He didn’t imagine she’d go through all of that to have his baby. She seemed happy enough to forget about everything whenever she feels a kick, telling him to hurry over and feel it. He was happy as well whenever he felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter