~Chapter 6~

Angel & Devil

This morning, a ceremony was held at Chungdeom University. "Annyeonghaseyo Yeorobeun ~", the principal greets every student. "Anyeonghaseyo Sonsaengnim", shouted all the disciples. "You have an announcement. Please listen carefully. Starting tomorrow you will all live in the dorm who had just completed at this university. "" YEAHHH ", the entire student response. "Silent Please!", The principal a little annoyed. "The event was held because students are expected to concentrate better in school and easier to carry out additional activities at this school. All students must carry out this program without exception. And your sleep partner will be mentioned by each classroom teacher. "

*

"Yoon Doojoon with Yang Yoseob. Son Dongwoon with Lee Kikwang. Hara with Hyuna. Asdfgh with dfghj * random * random name * name * and the last one with Jang Yong Junhyung Hyunseung. This is a division of partners in the dorm room later. No exceptions. "" MWO?! Park Sonsaengnim, wait! Is not this a bit weird? I'll be rooming with a woman? With Hyunseung? While other rooms sharing a room with boy boy and girl sharing a room with a girl? ", Junhyung protested Park Sonsaengnim. "Ne. Mr. Yong, you are true. But there are exceptions among you. Please you two go to my office. I'll explain there. "Sonsaengnim Park walked out to his office, followed by Junhyung and Hyunseung.

"Mr. Yong, do you agree if you share a room with Ms. Jang? " " Ne Sonsaengnim. But I'm just confused and need a logical reason from you. "While Hyunseung only see them with confusion. "All right. I will explain. ", Said Park Sonsaengnim. "Ms. Jang, your mother asked the school to make your partner into Mr. Yong because your mom worried about your situation. And also according to your mother, your friend was choosed by your mom to take care of you. So he asks you to share a room. ". Hyunseung only reply with O-shaped-face. While Junhyung still looked confused. "Mr. Yong, you are required to maintain the order of Mrs.. Jang to keep her child. And! Do not do something weird with Ms. Jang. Alright?" " All right, sonsaengnim ", Junhyung replied with a weak voice. "Okay, you two should go back to class."

-Hyunseung 's POV-

me and Junhyung were out from Mr. Park's office. I was very surprised by the request of the umma. I glanced at Junhyung. "Really you agee with this?" I asked. "Wae? This is your mom's request. and I'll do it. ", He replied rather curtly. "Okay," I replied and walked awkwardly. "Hyunseung-ah! Can you give me a more logical reason than that? Why did your mother have to do this? Do you have a serious illness? ", Asked Junhyung curious. How could he know if I have a serious illness? However, I do not want to tell him now. I have to hide it from him. "Ne? Are you kidding? Of course I do not have any disease. Perhaps the umma has another purpose which I also do not know ", I replied a bit nervously." "Aish," he complained.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG~

A random one T_T

Hope you like it.

I wanna put some troubles in, but.......................my brain doesnt work perfectly._.

Dont be upset please~

Comments and Subscribes!!^^