The 'Fake' Angel Appeared

Angel & Devil

ANNYEONGHASEYO~ I'm back ^^

The story continueee~~~ Comment and subscribes ne? ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Author's POV-

 

Today Hyunseung come to the university earlier than ever before. However, when he wanted to go to the gate but....." AKHH ", Hyunseung shouted.He almost fell because of stumbling stones. Fortunately there is Hara's restraining order not to fall. "Gwaenchanayo?", They asked the Hyunseung. "Ah! Ne. Kamsahamnida ", replied briefly Hyunseung. "Cheonmaneyo" Hara replied. Then, Hyunseung also reached out to Hara "Hyunseung, Jang Hyunseung." Hyunseung introducing himself. "Goo Hara," Hara replied with a smile of angels. "HARA! HARA GOO! ", Hyuna shouted from a distance called the name of his friend. "Ah Hyunseung-ssi, I deluan yes. I called my friend, Hyuna. "Hara said as he went toward Hyuna. "Ah .... ne Hara-ssi", reply brief Hyunseung.

Without we know there are a pair of eyes staring at them daritadi. That is Junhyung. Junhyung smiled when he saw the behavior of sweet woman who helped Hyunseung earlier. He also walked Hyunseung. "Hyunseung-ah. That was who? ", Junhyung asked enthusiastically. "Ah .. the Hara. Wae? ", Replied Hyunseung. "He's funny and sweet," replied Junhyung.

 

-Hyunseung 's POV-

"He's funny and sweet," replied Junhyung. Junhyung-ah, you know my heart was very sore when you speak so to me? It seemed my heart was numb. I kept my head down, sad. "Hyunseung-ah. Wae? ", Junhyung asked me because he was surprised to see me menandak glum. "Animnida", I replied briefly and left Junhyung. "Hyunseung-ah! Wait! ", Shouted at me but I ignore Junhyung.

 

-Hara 's POV-

"Hyuna!", I said to my friend when I arrived at his side. "Ffftthhh. Why are you so happy? I suspect, 'said Hyuna. "You know it Hyuna-ah!", I replied. "Quick story. I want to hear it too, 'he replied. 'Hyuna-ah! I think I already know which Hyunseung it ", I said. "Ne? Hyunseung a clever play that piano? That will be your weight to get a scholarship competition to Paris? ", He asked at length. "Yup! You're right Hyuna-ah! ", I said, snapping his fingers. "What would you do to her later?", Asked Hyuna. "I do not know. You'll see ", I replied. Ck ..... just wait Hyunseung-ah. Later when the scholarship test comes, I will do everything so that you'll never be the scholarship. Hara took out evil smirk. And running alongside Hyuna. (Geez! The real devil)

 

-Author's POV-

 

Junhyung ran toward Hyunseung. "Hfftt hfffttt Hyunseungie wait!", Junhyung shouted again. Suddenly, Hyunseung stopped. She wiped her tears. "Wae?!', she replied with piqued voice. "A-a-ani Hyunseung-ah. Dont act like that. I'm scared T_T", Junhyung replied with kitten face. "I angry with you!" "Wae Seungie? Tell me!" "Bcs you says Hara is sweet. Fuuu" "Ah? I know!! SO you jealous with her? HAHAHA!", Junhyung laughed uncontrolled. 'YA!!!! JUNHYUNG-AH!". Hyunseung embrassed and ran again. "Aish this girl", Junhyung mumbled and ran to Hyunseung again. 'Hyunseung-ah. Mianhae, okay?" "Aniyo. i want you to piggyback-ing me." "Ne?" "Wae? You dont want? Okay.........." Hyunseung want to ran again but she dragged by Junhyung. "Okay okay devil".

Hyunseung giggled and climbed to Junhyung's back. "Now, you want to go to where Princess?", Junhyung said with lazy voice. Hyunseung's face turned red. Fortunately Junhyung didnt know it. "wherever you want prince Yong" "Shhh this girl". Junhyung turned his face to facing Hyunseung and he pinch Hyunseung's nose. "Akh! It hurts Junhyung-ah" "Punishment to a lazy devil like you". Junhyung replied with mehrong face

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWW Junseung is so cuteee ><

What will happen in the next chapter? see you soon~

Comment and Subscribe please ^^