Junhyung & Hyunseung's First Meeting~

Angel & Devil
-Author's POV- Today is the first day for new students to learn art and artistic here. All of students are very happy today. They go to Chungdeom University with bright and wide smile. But, there is a girl that so unlucky and always sighing when she is walking. "Aish umma. Wae must in my first day?!". The boyish girl complaint. She always looks at her watch. She complaint bcs she is late in her first day for school. But, suddenly...........*AKH* "mianhae.....mianhae" the boy said regretful. "WHAT?! Mianhae?! Aishhhh jinjja. Today is my very unlucky day." The girl sighed. "Mianhae. I'm soooooooooo unintentional." "GEEZ! WHATEVER!" The girl shouted and walks away. All of peoples are looking at her at that time. The boy just speechless at that time. -Junhyung's POV- Woah jinjja. That girl is very infuriated. I sighed. I'm not wrong at all. I am listening to music in my iPod, but suddenly she bumped me. And while that accident........SHE BROKE MY IPOD! Aish jinjja. I walk to my class with straight face. Bcs i'm very upset that my fav iPod broke T____T I walk to my classroom and sit on my seat. I see Yoseob (note: Junhyung's childhood friend) walks toward my seat. "What's up?!" He asked me. "Hffftttt. Today is my hell day." "Eh? Wae?" "My iPod broke!!!!!!!", I shouted. "Yah yah calm down Junhyung-ah! You can buy it again soon" "You shut up!", I shouted again. -Author's POV- Mr. Park walks in. "Annyeonghaseyo. Choneun Park Tae Woo imnida. I'll teach you art and artistic subject for sure. Please be a good student and dont be.........." "WAIT!!!!!!!", a girl shouted and stopped in front of the class. "Wait sonsaengnim! Mianhae I'm late in my first day", the girl said with regretful tone. "Jinjja. I just wanna say that i hate a late student' and now in front of me there is a late student. Bcs of today is your first day i'll forgive you. But, if its happen on next day you will clean the toilet, after that you stand up under the flagpole, and........" The girl cutted his words. "Ne sonsaengnim. I promise!", the girl said. "Okay. Pls take your seat ms......." "Jang!" The girl cutted sonsaengnim's words again-_- "Okay. Pls take your seat ms. Jang", Mr. Park said it again with very tired and patient tone. All of the students were chuckled with Mr. Park and Ms. Jang conversation. But, Junhyung seems not interested with that situation and looking to the other with straight-joker-face. The girl walks to the empty seat. But, she has a heart-attack when someone shouted at her "YOUU!!!!". The girl jumped. "You were broke my iPod!!! Arghhhhhh and then you will my classmate?!?! NOWAYYYY!!!" The boy shouted with angry voice. "Geez. Take it slow boy! Calm down!", the girl replied with very-relaxed-voice. *EHMMM* Mr. Park fake cough makes the class silent. "Ms. Jang and Mr.....?" "YONG!", the boy shouted. "Calm down Mr. Yong. Ms. Jang and Mr. Yong, GET OUT OF MY CLASS! NOW!!", Mr. Park shouted to the boy and girl. "You both must stand up under the flagpole until the return home bell rang. ARASSEO?!" Mr. Park shouted again. He is ran out of his patience today. "Hfftttt ne........." Both of boy and girl sighed and walk to the ceremony field.