Highschool 1st Year

Live of A Mediocre Girl

Na Yeong, 15 years old. 

Location: Class Room

Situation: You and your only friend looking at window

"So, you still like that sunbae? That out-of-your-reach sunbae?", said Jun Hee Joo. (Your one and only best friend in highschool)

"Psst! Hee Joo-Ya! Don't be loud, everyone can hear!", said Na Yeong, looking at someone through the window.

"Don't get your hopes up, Na Yeong, I know you're quite pretty.. But..Y'know, we're in the minor group and there's no way that the superpopular and the most handsome, attractive guy like Joong Ki Sunbae will be together..", said Hee Joo.

"Well.. I know, it's impossible for me to be with him.. Therefore I'm watching him from afar. Say, Hee Joo.. I think it's okay if it's like this.. but.. actually I'm not okay at all. I want to be close to him. I want to be together with him. Eversince he smiled at me. Argh. Hee Joo. Why must we went to the cafetaria back then?" (sigh)

"Na Yeong.. you.. Well, you know, Joong Ki Sunbae is a very friendly person, so he smiles at everyone. And back then, when you pass each other, and his and your eyes met, then of course he smiled to you... with such killer smile."

"Yeah right! Why must he smiled at me? That superbusy and superpopular guy? Trying to be friendly? Now look. I'm like this... Surely, Hee Joo, unrequited love is really painful.. I just hope that I can be with him. As couple. Eventhough that's 99% impossible."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Na Yeong's POV

Hope. Today I'm hoping that again. Hoping that I can have a fateful love with Joong Ki Sunbae.

Hoping that a thing called miracle will happens to me.

To me, a mediocre girl like me.

Dear God, please... Hear my plea..