Chapter 1

Its Payback Time

'Triiiiiiiing'

 My eyes shot open as I heard my alarm irritating the hell out of me, quickly turning it off so that I could get ready for my living torture. I ruffled my hair in frustration and got up, I glanced at the mirror beside me and saw a frightening face, bloated and all fat. I face palmed knowing that I ate too much last night but I was pretty used to seeing my face like this every morning as I always binged at night, when everyone was fast asleep.

I ran to my own bathroom and started undressing. It was a bit hard for me to get in the bathtub but I managed to get in as I didn't want to get a growling from my scary mum . As of now you should know that Im a overweight teenage girl. Yes I'm fat, you got any problem? My name's Ahri and I'm 17. Today is the first day of term 2 and Oh am I so happy! Just kidding I hate school. Tbh I really want to blow up that stupid school. 

I dried up and wore my uniform which was a black blazer with a white trim, a white button up shirt and a red tartan skirt with black knee high socks.  I made my way downstairs and sat on the table. "Finished showering!!" I screamed. “Ahri your going to give me a headache, sit down and wait for your breakfast” She said massaging her temple. I did feel a bit guilty when I shouted at her, so I quietly muttered a sorry. “I forgot to tell you this but your dad and I would be leaving for Ame- ” She got cut off by her ringing phone. "Yes?" She spoke in perfect english. I rolled my eyes, they just came back last week from another country and now their leaving again. She mouthed a sorry and pointed at the finished breakfast. I grabbed the plate and saw 2 pieces of bread with PB and Jelly smeared on it. I had a sour look plastered on my face, I'm not liking what I'm seeing. I took a bite of it and whimpered this is not gonna keep me up. 

As I was about to leave me personal maid informed me that my chaffeur was sick, meaning that I had to walk to school which was a km away from our house. I faked a cry and remembered that it was going to be a cold morning. I opened the door and the wind greeted me with a slap on the face. The wind blowed my hair everywhere, Ugh this is so gay. I started walking well more like stomping when I heard a guy shouting. “Yah Byunghyun wait up!!” Ljoe's here! where?? I looked across the street, he was leaning on a pole with his gorgeous black hair. Hold up black hair, he dyed his hair again holy mackerel. My heart began to race and I could feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach. So much for forgetting him Ahri! 

“Yah Ppali!!” The guy once again shouted, I tried my best to listen to what they were talking about, As i was eavesdropping, my foot got caught on a small stone, I stumbled and gladly planted arm first. What the hell!
“I thought you live somewhere el-” His friend looked back  and started laughing, making L.joe chuckle. This is so embarassing. 
“Look Joe that fat girl from our school tripped!” The said, still laughing like an idiot. The skin on my hand ripped and started bleeding ever so slightly. I cried out in my mind, wiping the blood and ran. I'm such an embarassment

 

 

"I got to school with my friends waiting for me at my locker. "Why'd you take so long??" They both asked. I replied with a decent lie, I hid my hand behind my arm not wanting them to ask about what happened.  “Are you two that cold??” They were both wearing a big puffy jacket. “Um ofc we are it's freaking 10 degrees!” Jieun squealed. "I guess I'm used to it?" I replied, still curious why I wasnt as cold as them. I brushed it off and we headed to class. We got inside and man I was so disappointed seeing everyone's faces including our teacher. I took my seat and grabbed my phone to look if I had any messages.

" Listen up its once again school time so I want everybody to put their gadgets away and be ready for learning ok?" he stated in a very serious voice. I putted my phone back in my bag and sighed. "Get in your P.E uniforms in 15 min and meet me down on the field!" Mr Kim said as he smacked his ruler on his desk. Oh hell no, I dont want to do sports first thing in the morning. As I was about to go outside, A got in my way.  “Hey fatty long time no see” Mirae, the queen of all s,,plastics and pretty much every catergory."Arent you embarassed to show your legs and arms?" She said insulting me. Now I dont really answer her teasing but I was really pissed and why not take it out on her?  “Shut up rae, What about you dont you worry that plastic in your face might melt?” I said as I gave her a daring look.  “You ! How did you know about that?!” She shouted as her face turned to crimson red. “You dont know yet? someone posted it on the school's gossip website” I said as I cooly walked out the class and went to the girls bathroom to change.

After, I quickly went to the field. Our teacher said that we were going to play Football, Great more running.  “The rules of the this sport is really  easy.” Mr Kim blabbed on about the rules.  “So what are you getting for his birthday?” Hana came out of nowhere and asked.  How in the world did she know about L.joe's birthday. “I dont know what your talking about” I replied as I looked at Mr boring. “Stop acting! Just ask him out already!” Hana blurted out, luckily we were at the back. “No okay?” “Please with a cherry on top?” She said as she tried pouting cutely. I rolled my eyes, aegyo doesnt work on me.“Your so annoying lets hurry up and catch up with them!” I said as I ran away from her. I stood next to the boundary line so that no one would pass or hit the ball to me because no one would one the ball to go out right?, or so I think? The game started and the opposing team started it with a kick. Oh man I really didnt have a clue on what was going on, All I know that L.joe is really good at playing and also he looked hot in his P.E uniform. I took my eyes of him for a minute seeing that Mirae including her minions were giving the evils to me. I rolled my eyes at how immature they were, like seriously. I looked back at the game and froze, I stared at L.joe who was now on the ground clutching his ankle.  I looked at him and saw that there was a bruise forming on his leg, Seeing him hurt made me feel all protective. I took a step towards where he was resting and realized that he would have just ignored my help, so I stayed put and watched in worry. 

 

O

"My brows pinched together and looked at the now forming bruise on my ankle, damn I should have passed the ball sooner. I sighed and slowly limped to the sidelines.  "Yah Chanhee!" I called out to my friend who was busy on his phone. “What?!” he said still not taking his eyes of his cellular. “What are you getting for my birthday?” I curiously asked. “A card?” I sat there in disbelief.

“What?!” I shrieked as I punched his arm, making him drop his phone. “I was ing kidding!” he as the game he was playing. Idiot I dont even give a anymore. I plopped down on the bench and started caressing my ankle, Ouch it still hurts!

“L.joe look that girl’s checking you out” Chunji pointed to a girl. Oh wasnt that the girl that tripped while I was going to school?
“Ohh i think your checking her out too oh lala!” Chunji joked. I didnt even bother answering him, hes just jealous that no one has been flirting with him this week. 
“Hey you know what because I’m such a good friend, I’ll give you the phone for ur birthday” he suddenly said. Woah wait? is he joking or something?!
“Whats the in deal?” I said as I figured him out.
“Its really easy you just have to go out with her” Chunji smirked. 

 

I finally posted it whoo sori for the wait!!~ ^^; The next chapter would probbably be posted next week.

Subscribing and Commenting would be appreciated :D

Have some teen top gifs XD