Idiots and es

Idiots
CHAPTER1
"Baekhyun...Baekhyun...Baekhyun!" Chanyeol whispered loudly across the empty classroom, he was sure that Mr. Wu's ears twitched at the sound. Baekhyun groaned as Chanyeol whispers his name again, shooting a glare at the idiot.
 
"Shut up!" Baekhyun whispered back, all Chanyeol did was grin. Baekhyun sighed lowly, running a hand through his hair. Chanyeol liked Baekhyun's hair, it was always shiny and soft looking. If he could, he'd take a bite out of it.
 
"Mr Byun and Mr Park, be quiet." Mr Wu says, throwing a piece of chalk at the two students. He turned to them both, cracking his knuckles. "I'll tape you to the ceiling in a second, be quiet and do the work." He said, the two of them nodded to him, turning their heads down and doing their work.
 
Mr Wu sighed happily once it was quiet. He wasn't pleased that he had to babysit these two idiots, but he took the job seriously. If he needed to, and if he had to, Mr Wu would throw books at the two of them, just to keep them quiet. His ears twitched, hearing another small whisper in the form of a deep voice, he knew which idiot it was right away.
 
"Mr Park!" He yelled, throwing a small book at the . "What did I say?" He asked. Chanyeol nodded to Mr Wu quickly, he shot up and ran to the back of the classroom.
 
"You can't tape me to the ceiling!" He yelled, hugging the wall. Mr Wu rolled his eyes, staring at the tall elf.
 
"Come on, Yifan don't be mean." Baekhyun sung out, he was greeted with a glare from Mr Wu, who didn't want to hear his name from an idiot student such as Baekhyun.
 
"Mr Byun, weren't you taught to be formal to teachers?" Mr Wu asked. Baekhyun shrugged and grinned at him, twirling a pen between his delicate looking fingers. Mr Wu caught himself looking at them, and was sure he just imagined his slick fingers covered in a gel of some sort. He turned to the board and started to write down some lines of work, ignoring the two es while he did.
 
Mr Wu was glad that the two students could finally leave, he didn't want to see them anymore, especially the short one. "You can go, get out." He said, looking over his shoulder at them to make sure they packed up and pissed off.
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun skipped home, he stopped at his favourite café on the way to pick up a muffing to pig out on. As he walked, he was sure he spotted Mr Wu's shiny black car, he decided to follow it, because being a stalker was cool.
 
After following the car for a few blocks, Baekhyun hid behind a wall, watching Mr Wu get out of his car and go inside his nice looking townhouse, Baekhyun was jealous already, nice house, nice car, nice . Baekhyun walked over to the house, biting his lower lip as he stared up at it, running his fingers over the wood-panelled fence, it was smooth.
 
Baekhyun hadn't seen him yet, but Mr Wu was watching the freaky kid from the second story window, he sighed to himself, dreaming up a way to kidnap Baekhyun and throw him into the boot of his shiny car, but alas, that was illegal. Mr Wu decided then, as the sun started to set and the freaky kid was still outside, to invite him insdie of his townhouse. It was probably a bad idea, but Mr Wu didn't want the idiot to get hurt in some way.
 
Mr Wu walked downstairs and opened the front door silently, as to not scare the young deer, or boy, away. He cleared his throat to catch Baekhyun's attention. "Come inside before you get kidnapped." Mr Wu said loudly. Baekhyun jumped a little but walked past the gate and past Mr Wu, into the townhouse, the door shutting behind him.
AUTHOR'SNOTE
I don't even know but like yes okay have fun enjoy I don't know anymore hah. Wow this is short s0rry but yeah okay. ENJOY c: