First Snow

First Snow

It is cold night. Winter season is in the air. You can feel the cold breeze blowing touching your skin. You wait patiently for him to come. You look at your watch. It is 11 p.m sharp. He told you this morning that he would come and meet you sharp on 10.40 sharp but now you barely can't even see his shadow. You let out a heavy sigh. You use to it. Its been 3 years you've been together. He always like that saying that he would come and meet you but finally didn't come because of his schedule. 

You look again at the watch and decide to wait for another 15 minutes. You walk  towards a bench and sit there. You look at the Han river. Slowly you smile alone. The moment when the first time you met Baekhyun playing in your head. Then suddenly you feel someone is back hugging you. You immediately turn around.

"Ya! Oppa! Why would you do that?" You feel surprise. It is Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry jagi." He apologize. He still haven’t let off his arm.

"Sit here." order you but he still didn't move.

"Byun Baekhyun!" you say his name.

"Shh~ lets stay this for a couple of minute. I miss you. And this for my apologize." He suddenly peck a kiss on your cheek. 

You're blushing. You keep silent. No words are coming out from both of you. Only the sound of the cold breeze and the wave from the river can be hear. It is cold but you feel warm with his hug. You heart is beating crazily. 

"Oppa~" you call him.

"Erm.." he answer.

Then things go silent again. 

After almost 15 minutes he back hugging you, Baekhyun now sit beside you. His right arm wrap around your shoulder while his left intertwine with your fingers on left hand. Naturally you lean your head on his shoulder. Like usual both of you will exchange story on your daily activity. Mostly, you the one will talk a lot about yourself, your activities. Baekhyun activity? You already know almost all of it through the web. Baekhyun 's fingers starts to play your hair. Suddenly you remember something.

"Oppa, what day is today?" you ask him as you look him into the eye deeply.

"Today is Monday. Why?" He ask you back.

"Do you know what events takes place this Wednesday?" You ask him back. This Wednesday is your 3rd anniversary with him. Its been three years you've been together.

"This Wednesday? Hurmm.." He is trying to figure out the events that will take place on Wednesday of this.

"Your birthday?" He answers you with question mark because he is unsure.

You shook your head.

"My birthday?" He try again.

Again you get the wrong answer. You feel disappointed with him. Its been 3 years and still he didn''t remember the anniversary date. You pull yourself away from him. You sit at the end of the bench. He's giggle while watching your expression.

"I'm just kidding. Its our anniversary day right?" He move himself beside you and put his arm around your shoulder making you sit so close to him.

"I thought you didn't remember." You reply him.

"Of course I remember" His answer makes you smile.

"Lets go on a date on that day. We'll spend the whole day together." He ask you. You look at him with unbelieves face. 

"Why? You don't want to go? Okay, fine, never mind... I'll just..."

"NO! I want to go." You cut his words. He smile at you.

 

"But will you come? I mean REALLY COME. I know you always busy with your schedule and all stuff that we're barely spend our time together. I'm afraid you can't come on that day and it'll break my heart." You continue.

 

Its true. Since the first time you officially in relationship with him he barely spend time with you. How many times you've been dating? Its countable. Not more that 5 times.

 

"I promise. I will come this Wednesday. I'll pick you up at your house." say Baekhyun.

 

"What if people see you? Then see us?" you feel a little bit worry about Baekhyun's plan picking you up at your house. Generally, people know Baekhyun is dating with someone but don't know who. You also don't want to be selfish. You don't want become the reason Baekhyun lose his carrier. 

 

"Let them be" Baekhyun's answer surprise you.

 

"Its been 3 years. Its time to let them know" He continue.

 

You give him serious deep look. Baekhyun look back at you. He lock his eyes on you. Suddenly he kiss you on your lips. Short kiss. You blush. Your eyes get wider. 

 

"That's my promise to you." Say Baekhyun with a smile.  

 

****************************************************************

 

Baekhyun kiss on last night keep playing on your head. It was not your first time with him. You have been kissed before but it was sudden kiss. You're bit shock and embarrass. You don't even remember when was the last time you lock your lips with him. It felt like ages ago. You kept touching your lips then smile alone. You can't wait for tomorrow come. It is the day he promise you with a kiss.

 

You wake up from your bed and walk to your closet. You starts to search the best cloth to wear tomorrow. The radio is on. Miracle in December songs is on the radio. You smile as you hear Baekhyun voice. He truly got a beautiful voice. You remember the time where the first time he ask you to be his girlfriend.

 

You was cycling around the Han River Park. It was late at night. You enjoy cycling there late night even it was cold. Whenever you stressed, happy or even sad, you would go there late night where no people were barely around.

 

You stopped you cycle as you reach you favorites place. Every time you went there you will sit there before went home. As you getting closer to that place you saw a figure of a young man sitting on the bench where you used to sit. You approached him slowly. 

 

You recognized him. Its Byun Baekhyun. One of the EXO member. You're one of their fan. Its not the first time you met Baekhyun alone here. Things happen more than twice. You sat at the other end of the bench silently. Baekhyun seemed didn't notice your presence. You kept silence. 

 

"Your name is Ari right?" Baekhyun voice broke the night silence.

 

"Yes." Your voice trembling.

 

"You want to hear songs?" He asked you.

 

"Ah?" You're shocked.

 

Without waiting your answer Baekhyun approached you and set the earphone on your ear and the other he used by him. You was frozen. You don't know why but you can't even move an inch. Its like your whole body became ice.

 

You can hear a soft music played on the earphone. Then, you heard Baekhyun sings. Its songs from Bumkey & Rhythmking, Love songs . Your heart's flutter. His voice made you melt. The lyrics sang by Baekhyun reached your heart. You look at him. You can see his sincerity.

 

"Baekhyun-ssi.." you mouth suddenly call his name.

 

He looks at you. He smile at you and you smile back at him. Both of you blushing.

 

****************************************************

 

문자왔어~ 문자왔어~

 

You reach your phone and read the text message. Its from Baekhyun. You smile.

 

[Jagi~ Good morning! Happy 3rd anniversary my love~ I can't wait to see you today. Wait for me ~ Love you so much <3]

 

You reply his message.

 

[Good morning oppa~ Happy 3rd anniversary too~ :) See you later. Love you too <3 ]

 

You prepare yourself as quick as possible. You don't want to be late. Last night you have picked a blouse and a skirt. Before going out you looks yourself in the mirror and smile to yourself.

 

"You can do this Ari ! Fighting !" You motivate yourself.

 

You walk outside your house and waited in front of the main gate. You feel great today. You just can't wait to see him. You wait patiently. You look your watch and its still early. Suddenly you handphone ring.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Jagi! Its me Baekhyun." Its Baekhyun.

 

"Oppa! Where are you?" You ask him.

 

"I'm still at dorm. Where are you? Are you waiting for me. I'm sorry dear. I'll be right there as fast as I could." Baekhyun sounds really sorry towards you.

 

"Aniya oppa. Take your time. Its me that preparing too early." You giggle at your own act. It truly show your excitedness,

 

"I'll be right there immediately. I'll hang the phone now. Wait for me okay, jagi. Love you ~" Say Baekhyun before hanging up.

 

"Love you too oppa." You press the end call button.

 

You smile widely, again. Half hour later you see a figure of young man approaching you. He is cycling towards you.

 

"Ya! Why you didn't tell me earlier that you're gonna cycle. I wouldn't wear skirt today." You say to him as soon as he stop near you.

 

Baekhyun didn't answer you. He looks at you from top to below then he smile.

 

"You look beautiful today sweetheart." He compliment you. You blush.

 

"Thank you." 

 

"I'll leave my bicycle here. We won't using this. I just use this to go here" He answer you question earlier.

 

"Lets go~" He grab you hand and pull you beside him. 

 

Today, you and Baekhyun go to the Lotte world together, eating lunch at Hongdae and go to other places. You feel so happy. Today will be the most memorable day ever in your life time. The last place both of you go is the Han River Park where you use to meet. Its already 9 p.m .

 

"Oppa. Thanks for today." you thank him. He just smile at you, pulling your body near him and warp your shoulder with his arm like he used to do. 

 

"Oppa, last night I heard on the radio that tonight might be snowing for the first time this year. Its first snow. I hope we can watch it together." You tell him as you lean over his body.

 

"Lets wait." He tell you.

 

"Seriously?" You look at him. He nod. You smile. The cold night feel warm beside him. You can feel his warm breathe. You're hoping to stay like this forever.

 

"Waiting for the first snow tonight, makes me remember when the first time we met. It was snowing for first time on that year." Baekhyun is reminiscing the memory. You feel glad that he still remember the day you first met him.

 

"I wish to see the first snow with you every year and forever." You tell him your wish.

 

"Really? Me too." He agree with you.

 

"Whenever I see snow I remember you. If I miss you I'll feel the snow. " His words  touch your heart. 

 

"What do you do when you miss me?" He ask you.

 

"Me? I'll just open the radio and listen to your songs." You answer him jokingly.

 

He laugh. He looks at you and look back at him. Your eyes lock with him. Slowly his face getting closer to you and so do his lips. You close your eyes as he close his eyes too. Both of you lips lock together. You kiss him back as he kiss you. It's long kiss. 

 

"I love you with my heart and soul, Young Ari." say Baekhyun.

 

"I love you with all my life and mind, Byun Baekhyun" you reply him.

 

Then both of you smile at each other. 

 

It is getting late and there is no sign of snowing that night. You don't want to give up but Baekhyun want you go home. Its getting cold. He worries you will catch cold. You give up. 

 

"Good night jagi. Clean yourself and bath with warm water before sleep. Wear thick cloth okay." Say Baekhyun while he hug you then he kiss you on your forehead.

 

"Alright oppa. Thanks again for today. Good night. Don't catch cold too." You peck a kiss on his cheek.

 

You watch him walks away and wave goodbye to him. You pace your walk to your main door then suddenly you see Baekhyun's bicycle. Immediately you reach the bicycle and ride it. You want to give Baekhyun his bicycle back. It must be far to walk from here to the dormitory. You ride the bicycle and starts to cycle along the road where Baekhyun use just now. You see Baekhyun back figure in front. He is already across the other side of the road. You faster your cycle. Suddenly you feel something on your nose. Its snow. You now getting excited and happy. Watching first snow with Baekhyun might come true that night.

 

"Baekhyun oppa!" You call his name loudly as you still cycling faster towards him.

 

Baekhyun turns a round. He looks surprise to see you. Just crossing the road, you'll able to meet him. You look happy to see him. A few more metre. You continue cycle then suddenly.

 

BANGGGG!!!

 

"Ari!!!!!" Baekhyun screams. He run towards you.

 

You didn't realize a car is approaching. The car hit you. You fly a few metre away from the original place. Baekhyun's bicycle fly somewhere else. You can feel the blood flowing from your head. You can't even move. You can see the snow falls from the sky.

 

"Ari!! Hang on! Please don't leave me." You can hear Baekhyun voice. He holds your head and lay it on his lap.

 

"O...oppa.." you voice are 

 

"Looks....i..its.. snowing.. the first snow... Finally.."

 

"Yes jagi. Its first snow. Please do not say anything. " You can see Baekhyun is crying. His hands are trembling and cover with yuor blood.

 

"Don't cry oppa. Feels the snow like you used too when you miss me." You give him smile.

 

"No jagi. Please. I only want yo. Ari please stop saying that." Baekhuyn is begging.

 

"Jagi? Jagi?" Baekhyun feels uneasy when he sees you froze. You eyes didn't move.

 

"Andwae ~~ Ari!!!! "

 

 

****************************

 

So, how was my first ever english fan fics. Again sorry for silly mistake in using english. I ain't that good in english fan fics /sobs/ . Do comment. I'll truly appreciate it. Thank you !