Chapter 7

I Miss the Old You *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Luhan placed a hand on his forehead, and exhaled. Kris just ran out of the house, transformed and left. It was only 6:30! He must be trying to kill himself! This time is when exactly hunters come out. Filled with worry, Luhan ran to the kitchen, grabbing a sticky note and a sharpie, he left.

The cap hit the floor as Luhan ran out.

Kris and I went out for awhile. Don't go after us! We're fine

-Lu

--------

 The first one to wake up was Chanyeol, with a clutching sleepy Baekhyun on his back which Baekhyun called his "bed". He was still sleeping on the tall giant's back, which took a while. The time right now was 7:45, which was rare here. Usually the average time HERE was 10 or longer. The longest was 6 pm, which proudly was owned by Chanyeol, himself. Wait, who would be proud of that?

Anyways~, back to the present

No one knows why Baekhyun was on Chanyeol's back, but he honestly didn't care. He stepped into the kitchen, and stepped on something, spliting it. Chanyeol winced at the sound of it, but it was tiny. He lifted his foot, and there laid a now-smashed sharpie cap. Well, r.i.p sharpie cap. Did somone wake up before them aka him?

Not possible. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes, and stared at the counter. He now noticed the note laying there. But instead of picking it up, he left it there.

"Baekhyun, you're killing my back.", And plopped him onto the nearest couch.

And then returned to the counter top. Swiftly picking up the note, he stared at it closely. Chanyeol looked out the window, and furrowed his eyebrows. They must be crazy. But seeing it was the alpha Luhan went with, he relaxed a little.

Meaning....

What could go wrong?

--------

Sehun raised from the chair, and walked to the window. Kai shifted in his chair, awkwardly, and barely said nothing since earlier. He sighed, and walked out of the kitchen. Not like they would even talk, right? It's been years.

Sehun took no notice of Kai's disappearence, and kept staring intentally out. His eyes flickered to the clock hanging by the door. 7:55. Great. Now he has to wait to bring the brunette back. Odd reason, Sehun actually liked that he had to wait. Wait...what's wrong with me? Why am I happy? , He mentally slapped himself.

After a while since Sehun kept slapping himself, he suddenly froze. His eyes widened, and he looked out the window.

Did he...? No, how?!

"Sehun? What's wrong?", Kai asked, panicking, because Sehun never was like this. Before he could ask again, the said boy bolted out the door. "Sehun?!", He also rushed ouside. Kai froze at the door. He saw Sehun's figure, along with 2 wolves.

But they weren't facing eachother.

...

They were facing others.

 


A/N

Hehe...I left at a cliffhanger.

X3

Don't kill me

PLEASE

I might update again today

Becuz I'm the the mood where ideas keep coming!

Writing the next chappy now!

BYE~!

-LeeSushi