Chapter 6

I Miss the Old You *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

 

Kai shifted in the bed, moving around the blankets and sheets. The blankets ruffled as he shifted. Sehun had woke up an hour ago, and noticed that Kai had went back to bed after he ducked back into the covers. He found it adorable. Sehun stared into space as he looked back into the past. They were so young back then, now look at them. The two had reached young adult age. The blonde could remember their fights, chats, and even when he had pecked Kai's lips. A light blush appeared on Sehun's face as he thought about it once again.

Even Luhan's voice was still there.

Sehun put his hand on his forehead, and sat down on the nearest chair that's available. He rubbed his forehead as a headache started coming. All these memories were giving him a head ache.

"Sehun?"

Sehun stopped rubbing and turned around in the chair to see a half awake half asleep Kai. He stared as the tanned boy rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Yes?", He watched as Kai made his way to the table, stretching along the way, making his shirt go up a little. Sehun's eyes widened a little, and turn around, beat red. Kai never noticed, and took a seat right next to the blonde.

.

An awkward silence passed them both, due to not seeing eachother in a long time.

--------------------------------

Kris laid in his bed, still having Kai's broken image in his mind. He sighed for the...he lost count.... and turned to the wall. Finally closing his eyes, he got interrupted.

"Duizhang! Wake up!"

He flickered one eye open, and a very-worried Luhan was there, next to his bed.

"Luhan? What is it?", He asked, in a irritable voice. He didn't get any sleep today. And he was just about to fall asleep, too.

"It's Kai!", Kris's eyes shot open. Kai? What? He shot up, the blanket flying off. His eyes yearning for more infomation was showing Luhan, which he did. "Something happened when we left him alone! I don't know what, but he was sleeping on the couch! But-But when I went to go check on him, he was gone!", Luhan said. He was panicking inside, and outside. Mostly outside.

Kris placed both hands on the shoulders of the panicking man in front of him, and squeezed it. This stopped the panic, and caused Luhan to look up at Kris.  Kris stared into his eyes, and spoke."We will find Kai, I promise. For now, just calm down, Luhan."

Luhan stared into his eyes before calming down. Kris slowly let go of his shoulders, and strode to his window. Luhan stayed put where he was, and watched Kris walk to the window and stare out into the galaxy (See what I did there XD).

Kris failed as an alpha. He failed as a leader. It's his fault that Kai's gone.

It's his fault for Sehun's disappearence. He didn't notice. Because he was too young. He wasn't mature. He couldn't notice how Sehun was feeling. He thought he was fine, and shrugged it off.

Only Kai would know....Wait.

"Kris? Do you think....Kai went after Sehun?"

No...

Impossible!

But was that really the answer?

If so, where were the two young maknaes?

Only time would tell.

-------

Kris stared out the window, emotions passing through.

That's when he bolted out, bursting through the front door.

"Kris! Wait!"

But he didn't wait. He quickly transformed, and ran.

He didn't want to lose another.

------

Hai~~

Leesushi here~
I sort of abandoned you guys XD

SORRY

I DIDN'T MEAN TO~

FORGIVE ME

I'M A TERRIBLE AUTHOR~~!

And when summer break come, I'm free~!

And that means more updates

But Only one more month of school, and a week then BAM!
I'M FREEE

I don't wanna leave school though '.'

AND IS THIS LOVE? My friend Ryan gives me his hat everyday, and gets jealous when I talk to other boys/girls (I'm Biual, and he knows), like he needs to interrupt XD

IS IT?

Lol this is the longest A/N I ever did XD And most random~

BYE BYE

IT'S SO SHORT THIIS CHAPTER

BUT I THINK IT'S VERY MADE OUT GOOD