I Need Answers!

I Miss the Old You *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Chapter 5:   I Need Answers!

 

 

Kai layed on the bed, eyes open after Sehun left. He heard the door close, and sat up. His hands trailing on the bandages, it had his warmth. Warmth. Sehun's warmth. Something that Kai has longed for. He never really felt Sehun's warmth in years. He missed it.

Kai felt something drip from his eyes,and land on the badages, tears. He quickly wiped them, and looked up. The walls were blank, but there were boxes labled.

He got up, looking into the boxes, nothing really important, but something caught his eyes. There was a photo album, named 'Rockstone'

Rockstone? What's Rockstone?

His feet walked over there. His hand gracefully trailed over the cover. Its' handwritting looked different than Sehun's. Due to his curiosity, he flipped it open. The first page had a wolf picture on it. Kai furrowed his eyebrows.

Sehun had another pack before EXO?

He wanted answers, so he turned the page.

In that picture, there was a woman and a baby, who had little ears and a tail. The baby also had blonde hair like Sehun. Then he looked at the caption below it.

Sehun and his mother, 1995

That lady was his mother? Sehun wasn't with his mother when they found him. If so, then where's his mother? Kai flipped another page. This time, it was a grownup boy. Kai read the caption again.

Andrew, the best pack leader you could ever have

Who's Andrew?

So many questions only Sehun could answer.

He closed it, putting it back on the spot. Kai got back up, and went to the door. As his hand went to the knob, questions blew through his mind.

Who is RockStone? Where's your parents? Who's Andrew? What else have you been hiding from us?

Did you even care about us?!

Kai's hand touched the cold surface of the knob. He slowly turned it, opening it, and exiting. He walked down the hall, his arm sticking out on the wall to support his steps. Once he made it to the end, his eyes trailed over to Sehun. He was sleeping, peacefully, on the couch. His breath evening and outing. Kai kept his eyes locked on Sehun, untill he slighly moved, alarming him. It was when he tried going back to the room, Sehun called out to him.

"Kai?", Kai didn't responed, but kept his back faced to him. He heard the couch creak, and footsteps. He kept his back faced to him again, and took a step forward. He forcefully, was turned to face Sehun. But he kept his head down."Look at me.", Sehun's voice echoed through his ears. How he longed for it.

"Who's Rockstone?", Kai whispered, but hearable for Sehun to hear."No one, you don't need to know.", His voice was stern. "No one?! They're your pack! Your old pack!", Kai raised his voice, making Sehun flinch."I bet you were just toying with us! Weren't you!?", He now had tears, streaming down his face. Sehun tried to touch him, but Kai had smacked it away. "Don't touch me!!"

"You never cared! Never cared about how'd we feel! You cold-hearted !", Kai pushed Sehun farther. Kai lost his balence on the wall, and tripped. Before he landed on the floor, Sehun, quickly, wrapped his arm around his waist. Kai froze for second, then started banging his fists against his chest. It basically had no affect on Sehun, he kept his arms securely around his waist. Kai stopped his banging, and relaxed a little bit. It wasn't causing anything.

Once he stopped, Sehun whispered in his ear, not the answers he was looking, but it was all he was dying to hear."Rockstone was my pack, but your my pack now. You don't need to care about my past. I cared for you.", Kai clutched onto his shirt, digging his face into it.

His warmth, touch, voice.

It's all that he wanted.

All he ever wanted for 8 years.

~~~~

Kai woke up on the bed, his eyes fixing on a cloth of some sort.  He looked up, seeing the blonde's face, all so peacefully. He stared at it, the sunlight from the window grazing across his face.

Kai suddenly felt warm, and touched his cheeks. They were burning.

Before he could fix his eyes away, Sehun opened one of his eyes. It starlted Kai, and hid under the blanket. He heard a chuckle, and slight movement, before he fell asleep again. Kai stayed under the blanket, in the darkness. The pose they were in, reminded Kai of the past when he got scared.

~~~~

(10 years ago)

There was no one home at the moment, except Kai and Sehun. The others had gone out to eat dinner, but since the two youngers wasn't hungry, they stayed home. Simple 9 year old Kai was playing with his stuffed animal, which was a puppy. He played with the ears, tail, and arms. Kai froze when he heard thunder outside. He knew it was raining, but he thought it was just rain!

It happened again, but this time, the lights went out. Kai got off the couch, and ran to his room. Hugging the puppy close, he hid under his covers. He was shaking, and tears were streaming down his face. Usually when this happens, the others would be here, and Kai would run into one of the oldest's arms. But they weren't here and Kai was alone.

Being drowned in the thunder, he didn't hear the door open. The covers were lifted, and he heard a voice. "Kai?", Kai sniffed and looked up. There was Sehun, with a worried expression on his face. Kai cried and clutched onto him. Sehun stiffened. He never helped Kai. All they did was...

Fight.

Fight.

And...fight...

That's all they did.

Sehun, awkwardly, patted his back. Honestly, he didn't know what to do! Kai never cried in front of Sehun. Unconsciusly, he wrapped his arms around the little waist of Kai.

Kai could only hear the breathing of the blonde and the steady beat of his heart. His eyes started to droop, and fell asleep.

Once Sehun heard the evening sound of his breath, he slowly tried to get out. It made Kai whine and hold on tighter. Sehun sighed in defeat. He layed down, with Kai sleeping on his chest and soon enough he fell asleep.

It was only 10 minutes later when he heard voices.

"Aren't they cute?", Luhan, he knew it.

Kai whined when hearing the voices, and slowly moved.

His face was so close to Sehun's.

Once the door closed, he pecked it. to

~~~

Kai reflected on the memory. He really wasn't asleep at that time, but he still remembered when Sehun had pecked his lips. He touched his lips, and wrapped his arms around Sehun. He just needed time.

Time to finally open up all the secrets.

~~~

Is this long enough?? IS IT?

I told my self that it would be long.

And one of you guys said That I promised you.

FORGIVE ME IF IT'S NOT LONG D:

And Sehun's opening up little by little to Kai :D

And could you guys guess which one is the seme and uke

(Seme mean top and Uke means bottom)

Its terms ^u^