Cold-Hearted

I Miss the Old You *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Chapter 2:  Cold-Hearted

 

They couldn't believe their eyes. Their maknae, Sehun just came back. Well, they were happy, but it angered them. Mostly Kai. Ever since Sehun abandoned them, Kai has been crying ever since he left. He has been the closest to Kai, since he was his room mate. So, that took a huge part out of him. Seeing how Sehun was now, just something snapped inside.

"WHY?!", Kai screeched, trying to pounce on him. Sehun stayed where he was, and Kris and Tao held him back. It had no effect on Sehun. He had no feelings.

"You left us in the dirt!! Are you happy!?! ARE YOU!?", Kai screamed, making everyone rush to the room. "Hey, whats th-", Suho stopped, eyes going wide. Sehun? Uh-oh, Kai's upset. Kai struggled against their hold, "Let me go!"

D.O suddenly pulled Sehun away from Kai,"We need to talk.", and left with him. Sehun glanced back, seeing a tear-struck Kai, being calmed down by the others. He had a reason.

But, now wasn't the time.

~~~

"Sehun.", Sehun didn't even glance back, he just kept staring out the window."Sehun, look at me!", D.O screamed, pulling on his shoulder. Sehun only looked back a little."Why did you leave? You knew what would've happened. You made everyone hit rock bottom, so why?", D.O asked. Sehun's response made D.O's eyes go twice it's size.

"You didn't need me." It was in a whisper, but he could hear it. Before D.O could answer, Sehun cut him off.

"Save it Kyungsoo, I brought the pack down, Just like the insults." Sehun left the room, leaving a piece of paper float to the floor. This wasn't him. He used D.O's real name. It was only when he was serious.

Sehun changed, to a person who cares about nothing. This wasn't him. D.O hated it.

~~~

Sehun slammed the door closed, once he made it out side. Maybe coming back was a horrible idea. He shook his head, and transformed. He turned into a wolf, that was golden/brown colored. He ran through the forest, memories flooding back to him. He shook his head once more. Sehun told himself this before, He can't turn back. He wants to be cold-hearted. Once he made it to his door step, He changed back. He turned the door knob when he heard a gun shot in the forest. Sehun just went inside his house, They can defend them selves.

He didn't even help. He let them die...

~~~

Okay I'm sorry for making this such a short chapter but I wanna ask something.

 

Should I turn this into a Sekai story?

I've had this idea floating in my mind. So I decided to ask you guys.

 

Yes or no?

 

I made Sehun a cold hearted person, so don't kill me please