Chapter 9

I Miss the Old You *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Kris tumbled down, bringing the two down with him. All he heard was shots being fired. He didn't bother looking back. He just wanted to get Luhan and Kai to safety. "Duizhang! We need to hurry!", Luhan's voice snapped him out of it, and he grabbed Kai by the arm and pulled him up gently (is that even possible lol) . "Then, let's go!"

"No!", Kai's trembling voice broke their conversation. Luhan turned to the youngest, and saw tears threatening to escape. "We're not leaving Sehun! I've waited for him for 8 years, and now we're just going to abandon him for the dead?!", Luhan and Kris looked at eachother. Kai sniffed, and yanked his arm out of Kris's hold. 

"If you're not going to say anything, fine. I'll go alone!", Then the brunette ran off towards the awaiting blonde standing in the middle of the shots.

"Kai! Goddammit!"

-

Kai ran blindly in the field of fire. 

It didn't look like he cared if he got hit. His eyes only focused on Sehun who got closer by every step he took. 

"Kai!?"

-

Sehun was engulfed in a hug, which took him by surprise. He saw a mop of brown hair on his chest and regonized it. Sehun pushed Kai back by his shoulders and shouted, "Kai, what are you doing! Are you out of your mind?"

Sehun looked towards Braydon and snarled. Braydon smirked and raised his gun pointing not at him, who he could end right now but...at Kai.

Sehun quickly pushed him away from the foe's aim.  

It all happened so fast. 

-

Sehun collapsed on the ground holding his abdoman out of pain. The pain was unbearable. What was the bullet made out of?

Kris growled, and quickly transformed, guarding the wounded. Snapping his jaws at the hunters, he let out a howl. Braydon raised his rifle once more, but stopped as he heard a scream. 

Turning around, he saw one of his hunters getting pounced on a dark brown wolf. (Just saying I have no idea what color wolf each member is anymore and that's really important to the story omg). More wolves (like 4) surrounded the area, gaining more attention on the group. Braydon furrowed his eyebrows. "Retreat!" Braydon fled with s trailing. 

Kai fell to his knees, clueless of what he should do. Removing Sehun's hands away from his wound, he saw blood covering his stomach and hands. He almost gagged at the sight. Placing his hand on the wound, he retrieved it quickly as he heard Sehun hiss. 

Luhan ran to his aid, dropping right next to Kai. "We need to get him to Yixing. Now." He said that as he watched the blood flow go faster than before. A white wolf transformed back into human and stood there next to Kris. "Good thing for backup Kris. Close call there.", He nodded towards the male, who Kai looked up to see more lights, revealing Tao (*dying seal noises*), Chanyeol, Joonmyeon, and Minseok. 

"Tao, hoist Sehun onto your back. Chanyeol, Minseok, keep watch out. Joonmyeon and I will go ahead to the camp, to inform Yixing he's got a patient to care for. Luhan, you know what to do." 

"Yes alpha."

Luhan watched as the two alphas (yes Joonmyeon is an alpha now. i really need to state everyone's place in the order soon) run ahead in wolf form. 

Sehun cried out as Tao softly pulled him up, to get him on his back. "Sorry, sorry. You know it's going to hurt Sehun.", Tao apologized as he witnessed Sehun's face scrunch up. "I-I know..just hurts..too much." He gasped out.

Luhan watched as the 4 walk ahead of him. "Kai, you do know it wasn't your fault right?", He gently held Kai's hand and squeezed it. The boy nodded but Luhan saw the guilt shine in his eyes. Sighing, he walked with the younger back to camp.

Kai only focused his eyes on the back of Sehun as a way of saying 'I'm sorry.  It's all my fault'

His eyes trailed on the bandages Sehun put on him the day earlier. 

Sehun had saved him from pain.

If only he had done the same in return, then maybe this guilty feeling would just disappear.

 

-

A/N

it's midnight people

bad thing is that I have testing at school on Monday 

whOOPIE DO

well maybe this clears up as my silence since September of last year

//shudders// I do not want to remember that month 

idk if this is long or short

but yay for Chanyeol alerting Joonmyeon about the note although I didn't put that in bc it never crossed my mind until now yAY

Hope this is suitable for you guys about Sehun getting injured. CAUSE I WAS ABOUTS TO HAVE KRIS DIE SO CLOSE TO THE BEGINNING BuT I. wAS LIEK 'nope' and dELETED THE WHOLE ORginal chapter of HoW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO

I'm sorry I'm gone crazy bc i need my sleep now 

G'night

-LeeSushi