Chapter 8

I Miss the Old You *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Sehun ran outside. He sensed aura's around when he looked out. He quickly saw dark brown, and honey colored fur. Kris and Luhan. Of course. They went after Kai. But for some odd reason they weren't facing the house. Being puzzled by that, he took steps closer.

"What do we have here?", A voice rang into his ears. It was familar, but couldn't remember it at all. Getting closer, he could clearly understand the voice and whom it belonged to. It made his blood boil. Why'd he have to come back? He heard Kris growl, and glanced over in their direction. The alpha was in an attack pose, while Luhan stood back, watching the area, but eyes never leaving the human.

Sehun turned his eyes back to the person he, himself, promised to destroy. He had bright blonde hair, and his eyes shown green as poison. Braydon. Braydon ruined it all. He ruined Sehun. But he took a closer look. He covered his mouth as his heart couldn't believe it. In the group of hunters, was someone he always trusted. The blonde felt betrayed. He thought...how??  It struck right into his heart. How?

He couldn't handle it anymore, he stood right up. His eyes shown darkness and betrayal. He took steps in front of his hyungs. He never lifted his head, and stared at his feet.

Braydon was alarmed. Where'd this boy come from? "Yah! Get out of the way, kid! I'm dealing with some wolves here! They're going to hurt you.", Every single word lies. Lies. "Lies."

The hunter flinched. He furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm telling the truth."


"ALL LIES!!", Sehun shouted. He lifted his head, and stared deeply into Braydon's. He smirked as Braydon's eyes widened. 

 

"Long time no see...Hyung"

 

-


Luhan and Kris could only watch. Shocked. Sehun knew him? Quickly changing back into human form, they took a step back. Who knows what will happen. Kris could tell, his maknae's voice laced with anger. They all needed answers.

"Hyung?", A voice whispered, and shook his shoulder. He turned, and saw Kai. Kai was shaking, and Luhan quickly took him into his hold. "What's happening? What's happening to Sehun?", He asked. They could only stare at Sehun's back, as he sensed a different aura, that he has never seen before.

"I don't know"

 

--

 

Everything felt so tense. The air was thick, and heavy to them. Time went on slowly. "All the lies you told. I always knew it all along. But no one believed me!", Sehun scoffed. "No one did...Even you...I gave you my trust!", The said man Sehun was talking to, eyes widened. "Sehun...?! Bu-"
Braydon raised his hand to shut him up.
His poison eyes flared, and his grip on the gun he held, tightened. A smirk started to play on his lips, and held his gun up.

"Well. Let's see how you grown, Oh Sehun."

And shots fired.

 

--


"Get down!"

--

 

HAI

AGAIN

MISS ME

I HOPE YOU DID

SO ANYWAYS~

How'd your summer go?

.____. I HAD A FREAKING WRITER'S BLOCK

And during summer Amdrea and I got together

Not something I should be happy for now

We broke up 2 days ago

But...I'm fine

Am I?

Ha

I shouldn't let this go on you guys...I'll...be...okay

-Leesushi