The Past then, and Now

I Miss the Old You *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Chapter 1:  The Past then, and Now

Meet EXO, The most popular wolf pack in the world. It includes 12 members, all boys who's  11-15 years. The oldests, Xiumin, Luhan, and Kris are the ones people think are the mature ones, but it was just Kris and Suho. Luhan and Xiumin acted like 13 year olds like Chanyeol, the happy virus. The youngest was the most loved. Sehun.

Sehun came in when he was just 9. Just when Kris and Suho came back from the forest. There he was. On the floor, with multiple scratches and bruises. But something caught the two's eyes. He wasn't in a full form. He was half form, just like Kai. Kris walked a little closer, his nose pushing the boy's face. His eyes fluttered open, just a little, and Kris backed off.

Hyung, what do we do? , Suho's voice echoed through Kris's mind. The dark brown wolf shook his head, signaling an 'I don't know'. The white wolf glared and went closer to the boy. The boy was suddenly awake, and scooted back. Suho lowered his head, allowing the boy to pet it. What are you doing?, Kris asked.Getting him to trust us, he's one of us. The boy raised his hand, very slowly and touched the white fur. He it, gaining the trust little by little.

 

C'mon we don't have all day. The others are waiting.

Can we bring him??? PLEASE~?

Fine, but how?

Like this!

Suho leaned down, signaling the boy to get on. Hestiantly, the boy got on. When he got on, Suho could feel how cold he is. He was ice cold, who know's how long he's been out here.

The two wolves sped off, having the boy to cling on to Suho's neck. Once they were there, the boy looked up and saw a nice, organized house. "They're back!", A voice shouted out, and soon they were surrounded by younger boys. A bright light flashed before his eyes and he was hanging on the neck of a human. 'Shape shifters? I haven't even reached that yet.'

"Hyung, who's that?", a brown haired boy pointed at the boy hanging  off Suho. He slowly let go and hid behind him.He only trusted Suho for now. But soon he could trust everyone.

 

~2 years later~

 

Sehun, who's now an eleven year old, was more active and coopartive. He was brought in as if EXO was his family. They weren't, but they were the ideal pack for him.

D.O, who was 12, was just like a mom! He would pity Sehun all the time, and Kris would sometimes smack him or drag him away. It would have some protests, but Kris manages to drag him away. With Chanyeol, Chen, and Baekhyun, they were crazy, well almost. Baekhyun, who shares a room with Chanyeol, had an eyeliner wall. Chanyeol wasn't allowed to eat candy, but Sehun made a mistake of giving him a piece. Chen is a troll, loves playing pranks, which Sehun sometimes, joins in. Lay and Tao were the quietest people that Sehun has ever met. They never spoke out loud, which ends up being a whisper. Kai shares a room with Sehun, which makes them the 2nd loudest two in the pack. 1st was Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Trust him, you wouldn't want to share a room with Baekhyun, when you break even a slightest tip of eyeliner. The oldests, Suho, Kris, Luhan, and Xiumin, were in charge of the pack, but they each had two trouble makers. Suho, who had the easiest people ever, had Lay and Tao. Kris, Sehun and Kai. Luhan, D.O and Chen. Last of all the people, Xiumin had Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

THEY TRUSTED HIM IN CHARGE OF THE LOUDEST PEOPLE!!??

Sehun reflected off all the memories he had with them. He couldn't believe it's been 2 years since he joined. Sehun walked over to his room, opening the door, there was Kai jumping on his bed again."Kai, get off my bed!", he shouted."No!", and Kai went on jumping. Sehun had no choice, he pulled Kai off his bed, making the boy fall on him. They tumbled, and rolled all over the room. The youngers screamed.

 

"KRIS!!!"

~8 years later~

 

8 years passed since Sehun was last seen. Ever since that day, everyone was looking non-stop for Sehun. The wolf form would have worked if they didn't lose the scent of him. Weeks after that, they gave up. Sehun was no where to be seen. Did he use them? Did he find another pack? Did he even love them?

Kris was in the training room, with Kai and Tao, who were training to become stronger. Usually it would be happy and laughter would be filled in the room, but that was with Sehun.

Their heads snapped to the door, when knocking was heard. That's strange, everyone was home. Then, who would be knocking? Kris got up, while the youngsters were watching. Once the door was open, it felt like time froze.

There, in person, standing, was a boy who looked 19, blonde hair, soft eyes, hands stuffed in his pocket.

.

.

.

.

.

 

It was Sehun.

He came back, but why?