play too much

Doublesend

-------

"Hi Chanyeol."

At the sound of Baekhyun’s voice, Chanyeol exits his tumblr tab with lightning speed and puts up the character screen of his League of Legends game.

"Jeez Baek!" He says two seconds after the initial greeting. "Your face scared the out of me." He adds a forced laugh (act natural, he tells himself).

Baekhyun is unperturbed by his sentiments instead proceeding to drape himself around the younger boy's broad shoulders to peer into his screen. It's a borderline intimate as hell position, blatantly ignoring the fact they're in a very public computer shop at the moment.

"My bad. Should I sit on your lap and make it up to you?" Baekhyun's teasing is completely unsolicited and the only thing hotter is his breath that ghosts heatedly against Chanyeol's jawline.

Chanyeol replies with bugged out eyes and a squeaky 'no what the hell?!'.

"Oh right. Don’t want you to get all ."

"You’re so gross," Chanyeol retorts but his face is burning red as he blindly scrolls past the character list, selecting at random.

"Ew why’d you pick him? He ," Baekhyun comments with a snicker.

"You ," Chanyeol counters, used to the banter but never the less lowkey triggered. He aggressively confirming his character as if it were an act of defiance. "Don't you have someone else to annoy?" He accuses lightly, but his tongue feels heavy in his mouth as Baekhyun continues to linger too close for comfort.

"Nope. I'm all yours," A hand squeezes his shoulder playfully. Chanyeol sweats.

"Great."

Baekhyun laughs and pulls a seat out, logging in on the computer beside him.

"Play with me," he demands with a lazy grin.

Chanyeol finally gets a good look at him since he arrived. He's dressed down, casual, a simple jeans and tshirt with his blonde hair unstyled and falling into his mischievous eyes. He's looks good. There's a flash of his signature fang-like smile of perfect teeth, and its so damn attractive in every way it makes Chanyeol's heart struggle haphazardously against his rib cage as he tries not to let his thoughts fall to the gutter at his simple words. On the outside he appears unaffected.

“Okay, but you better step your game up!”

"Sure whatever."

Chanyeol huffs. "I’m serious! I've won 4 games in a row today Baekhyun. My reputation is on the line here. If you get reckt it'll make me look bad. up this game and I'll literally make you pay for it - "

"Ooooh, ," Baekhyun is cracking up seemingly finding Chanyeol's passionate speech rather amusing. Chanyeol's ears flush at being laughed at and he's about to throw a hissy fit because gaming is life but upon turning to face Baekhyun he becomes the receiving end of the iest bedroom side-eyes come hither expression for absolutely no good reason. 

"Just shut up and play," Chanyeol mumbles tearing his gaze away. He will not get eyeed today god dammit (though technically he already did.)

His next ually frustrated challenge happens three seconds later when he feels an inappropriate squeeze turn questionable caress around his upper thigh by very pretty fingers. Baekhyun just has no reserve. He's very touchy in general but seriously is this necessary? The heat of his palm feels like it goes right through Chanyeol's pants and  it doesn't stop. What was he even doing? Chanyeol bites down on his bottom lip, willing his whole body to ignore the sensation and go on with life but his has a will of its own, reacting to the simple touch excitedly. .

Sadly, this isn't anything new.

Chanyeol's been dealing with Baekhyun's flirting antics since circa THE BEGINNING OF ALL TIME. This whole push and pull unsaid ordeal of we're-friends-but-i-know-you-want-to--me-so-i'm-going-to-tease-you-because-you-can't-lol thing is driving Chanyeol insane.  It doesn't seem to get any easier. In fact, everything is just getting harder -

(he shifts his pants discreetly and scoots his chair away because he didn't need his half erect anywhere near the perpretator. Everything feels like a possible start to a baekyeol  in his mind and he is super grateful for his self control and when Baekhyun finally stops feeling his leg up to reach for the mouse as the game begins)

- much much harder.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol sighs loudly as he plops down in his bed that night.

Baekhyun… Byun freaking Baekhyun.

All this ual frustration is reaching its limits, dangerously close to bursting point. He was going to die.

Sometimes, Chanyeol really felt like he couldn't take it and had to use all the willpower not to bend Baekhyun over the nearest table and give him what he deserves.

"Stupid idiot," he mumbles but that's not what he writes in his online blog.

Call it girly and lame, but sadly it's the only way to vent out his feelings. Feelings he’d rather not say aloud. He's never hear the end of it from Jongin or Sehun if he let slip that he had the hots for Baekhyun. So instead, he writes all his thoughts down here. This time it's about that afternoon's happenings. How Baekhyun's tongue nearly gave him a (what else is new) as he provocatively at the straw of the soda Chanyeol had bought him. The way his goodbye hug had lasted a few seconds longer giving Chanyeol the time to go full creeper mode and smell the scent of his shampoo from his hair.

Chanyeol mentally stabs himself in the throat for sounding so gay and sighs again deciding to reblog some random funny things.

Stupid idiot, he thinks again when he shuts his laptop down and tries not to remember the sensation of Baekhyun's hot breath against his cheek.

As if automatic, his mind takes a turn in the gutter, imagines that same breath in between his legs, pants off, wet lips brushing against the sensitive skin of his thighs. Baekhyun would probably be good at that sort of thing - he's talked about blowing guys before for crying out loud. Chanyeol had to listen, jaw clenched and a hand throw inconspiciously over his lap, torn between feeling angry-jealous and aroused as . When the two feelings mixed together was when Chanyeol would promptly down his beer and aggressively change the subject.

But he can still remember drunkenly asking if he had ed, if he had swallowed, and the rare blush on Baekhyun's face had gave him away even without answering.

Even though it wasn't with him, Chanyeol couldn't help but find it extremely hot... that Baekhyun would be down to do something like that. .

Stupid idiot, he thinks as he wraps a hand around his now painfully hard and groans Baekhyun's name until he shoots his load all over himself.

 

 

 

 

1 new message

Chanyeol stares at his tumblr inbox for a few moments.

A message?

How the hell did he manage to get a message? He had only a handful of followers so.

Curiously, he clicks it.

 

heyyyyy ;) - baekhyun 

 

Chanyeol nearly bursts a blood vessel.

What the hell was this? Some sort of joke? He always made sure to put his personal Baekhyun post under a read more cut [positive his followers that followed him for humor posts wouldn't click it]. His first mistake was probably mentioning a name.

He’s heard about bias anons that fandoms do to a particularly popular blogger but this one didn't exactly fit that right?

Feeling unbelievably paranoid and angry, Chanyeol quickly replies with extra profanity.

 

what the you stupid do you think you're funny well you're not go yourself in the

 

He hits send, and the message automatically goes public. It's not like any of his real life friends knew about this tumblr so it was okay.

Biting his lip with his heart pounding in his chest, he scrolls through his posts and checks out his tags. Ah, another mistake - sometimes he’d reblog stuff or humor combined and write like 'damn i wish he’d do that me…' but it's not like he had a lot of jgv on there! Actually, most of it was in his drafts for easy access, especially when the guy looked a little bit like Baekhyun...

The red new message sign pops up and Chanyeol dramatically hugs the wall. Whoever this is is online right now? Ugh, who cares. Someone is just messing with him... that's gotta be it - some stupid lowlifer! There were millions of them on the internet - this was just a -

 

myself? i can do that. how many fingers should i put? - baekhyun 

 

Chanyeol slams his face down onto the keyboard. He was shook. He raises his head back up in slow motion as a random letter key from his keyboard plops off his forehead. Chanyeol ignores it but he can't ignore this. He chants 'wtf wtf wtf' in his frenzied mind and peeks up at the message to see if its still there.

Its still there.

What kind of cruel ed up trip was this…

It couldn't possibly be Baekhyun right?

No... nahhhhh. There was no way. Nope. He didn't know his secret blog so there's no reason to even think this was him! Anonymous wants to play with him? Well, Chanyeol knows how to play. And it's not like he has anything to lose... he decides to get as ual as possible to make whoever this was uncomfortable and hopefully off the face of the planet.

 

however many it takes for a like you to with my name on your lips 

 

Chanyeol breaks out into hysterical laughter when he sends it. He can’t believe he just said that. Did he really just say that? More hysterical laughter.

He busies himself by refreshing his dash pretending like he's not waiting for a message but a few minutes later the 1 new msg lights up again and Chanyeol clicks it faster than the speed of light.

 

if i do that will you too? -baekhyun

 

The fact that whoever the hell this is keeps putting a name at the end helps Chanyeol delude himself that this is actually Baekhyun he's talking to and not some random stranger messing with him.

"I’m out of my mind…" Chanyeol says out loud, mouth hanging open in awe, palms sweaty, as he swallows around the gulp of excitement and nervousness that seems to be lodged in his throat. "I'm out of my god damn mind," he repeats with a groan and message back.

 

 

 

 

The sidewalk is hard and dirty against Chanyeol’s but it has nothing on how hard and dirty Chanyeol felt after last night.

It had escalated until he was so worked up that he had to jerk himself off for the second time in the same day.

His face flushes bright red just thinking about it and he quickly grabs at Jongin’s basketball shorts as the younger boy steps out of the computer shop.

"You got smokes?" He asks out of breath and a little desperately.

Jongin snorts at him. “I gave you my last one 10 minutes ago!”

"."

"Why are you so stressed anyway? We won like ten games in a row." When he says it out loud like that, chanyel cant help but think they need a life.

He waves a hand dismissively, pulls his snapback off to run fingers through his messy unstyled hair. In the shower that morning, he had gotten off again. God since when was he so depraved?

"Hey losers."

Baekhyun’s voice nearly snaps Chanyeol’s neck at the rate he looks up. His eyes go big as the moon and he mumbles a mutilated 'hello' from his sitting position on the sidewalk.

He’s not expecting Baekhyun to plop himself down on his lap and he screams.

"What the fu - ?!"

"Relax."

Baekhyun laughs at him. Right, Chanyeol is really gonna do that. He was just going to sit back and relax as his hoe friend - err, Baekhyun takes a seat on his lap. No big deal.

He hates that its hot afternoon meaning it's a beautiful day for Baekhyun to be a thot. In just a black sleeveless tank top and 3 inches above the freaking thigh shorts. Wtf? Too much skin is showing at this rate he is sure he is going to get a nip slip and boom. Mild anneuresm. Chanyeol wants to live. But Chanyeol can't even seem to take a breathe right now. Sweating and whole body as rigid as his soon to be . This sudden combined body heat makes him close to panting with little due to the weather.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol doesn't squeak (except he does) when he feels invasive fingers reach into his pocket.

"Got a light?" Baekhyun asks biting his lip, groping dangerously close to Chanyeol’s groin and it feels intentional.

"Hey!"

"Ah, got it."

He brandishes a lighter from Chanyeol’s pocket and waves it in the other’s face.

"Wanna piece this with me?" He continues dangling a cigarette carelessly and almost pokes Chanyeol in the eye.

Chanyeol scowls but snatches it. “Maybe. But why are you sitting on me?”

"Is it a crime?"

"You’re practically on my !"

"Is it a crime?" Baekhyun repeats, tongue between his toothy grin.

He lets the question hang in the air for a few moments before sliding off and sitting beside him instead. Chanyeol misses the weight of him on his thighs instantly but is also thankful because one more wriggle or suggestive smile and he would probably pop number seven thousand and eighty four. 

The lighter is brought to his lips and Chanyeol gets the hint, putting the cigarette between his mouth and letting Baekhyun light it up for him.

He blows smoke and feels self concious at their close proximity. He knows he looks like from staying up until six am.

"You look like ," Baekhyun comments as if reading his thoughts. "Rough night?" he grins when he says it and Chanyeol almost chokes, blames it on the smoke in his lungs.

"Nah," he says when he's recollected himself. "Just played some one on one with retarded bastards."

"Oh so you played with yourself then."

Chanyeol is back to choking on air and the implication. “What!?”

Baekhyun doesn't answer, reaches for the cigarette instead and takes a deep drag directly from Chanyeol’s hands. Chanyeol’s eyes focus on his slender fingers. Flashbacks of last nights t (can he even call it that) with the random anon flashes before his mind.

He gulps heavily maybe a little guilitily and tries not to think about how this cigarette is an indirect kiss. With the number of times they've shared drinks, it shouldn't even matter anymore. And isn't that the exact same thing as kissing? So why can't they just do that?

"I was online the whole night too," Baekhyun's voice interrupts his inner monologue. "The internet sure is an interesting place."

Chanyeol doesn't like the way he says it... there's a glint in his eyes. A glint like he knows something that he's not supposed to and he hopes to god he's just being paranoid right now.

"What? Were you googling the out of again?" Chanyeol jokes. Baekhyun had a habit of looking at like that then laughing about it at the computer shop even though it was a strictly no videos place. He simply did it just to see the chaos it creates in a mostly male environment. Also, it's fun to see Suho's (the shop owner)'s emotionally distressed face.

"Hmm ?" Baekhyun repeats. "No... but it definitely was inappropriate."

Baekhyun ends his statement by blowing smoke all over Chanyeol’s face. He coughs and swears batting at the offending pollution then glaring, but he's also thankful for the subject change.

"What the hell was that!"

"Me blowing smoke in your face."

"No !" Chanyeol can still taste it in his  mouth. "Ugh, do you hate me?"

Baekhyun says nothing, instead answering him with a provocative eye smile and gets up. Chanyeol instantly gets a faceful of his and feels his stomach drop in unwanted arousal as Baekhyun smacks the dirt off his shorts causing his backside to jiggle just a little.

"Get your out of my face.." he mumbles 180% done with life.

Baekhyun doesn't hear it, instead skips towards Kris who's just arrived. Chanyeol hears him asking for a snack, notices the disgustingly cute way he does so, and he gets a horrible nagging feeling that he knows exactly who's Baekhyun's drunken story was about.

Jongin and Sehun slide to sit on either side of him with twin devilish smirks.

"Pathetic, hyung."

"So obvious."

"What?" Chanyeol snaps shoving their hands off his shuolders.

"But then again Baekhyun hyung's obvious too!" Sehun says happily.

Chanyeol narrows his eyes at them. “What the hell are you s talking about?”

Jongin exchanges knowing eyes with Sehun, nudges Chanyeol in the ribs.

"You know."

"All I know is that you both are annoying little s."

Sehun bursts out laughing slapping his knee in pure bliss. Chanyeol judges him silently.

"He sat in your lap…then blew smoke in your face," Jongin trails off leaning closer with every word.

Chanyeol ignores the heat in his face. “So what?”

"Everyone knows what that means," Sehun says with a roll of his eyes.

"That he's a ?"

"That hes totally asking for yeah," Jongin mutters.

"What?" Chanyeol’s mildly horrified that Sehun and Jongin - who are considerably younger than him and should be innocent pure angels - are here casually talking about things. Everyday we stray farther away from god.

"Get a clue hyung!"

"Why don't you give me a clue!!!"

Chanyeol’s face is doing weird tweaker expressions by now in his aggravation.

Jongin shakes his head, black hair falling into his eyes, covering the mischievous glint in them. "You want a clue?" He slides a cigarette out of his halfpack and lights up, leans across Chanyeol to blow smoke directly into Sehun’s face.

Chanyeol almost feels sorry for the younger boy until he sees the questionably look on his face. What the...

"Here's your clue, hyung," Jongin turns to Chanyeol with his trademark sleepy side smirk. “Blowing smoke in someones face means you wanna them,” he drawls lazily. "Am i right, Sehunnie?”

"You sure as hell are."

Chanyeol nearly passes out and he doesn't think its from all the second-hand smoke.

In two seconds, Chanyeol's got his shirt off, grimacing at the feel of his sweaty skin. He slides open the window, and turns on the fan, but his room's still stuffy and to be completely honest, smells a little gross... like expired gross. Ew.

His eyes sting a little from the amount of time he was at the computer shop today. After his disturbing conversation with Sehun and Jongin, he had aggressively lost himself to online gaming, a way to shut down his mind from thinking. Baekhyun had left early with Kris to do who knows what at who knows where so Chanyeol had a lot of reasons to want to stop thinking.

Tired and sweaty, he plops down on his bed in his shirtless glory, idly scratching at his balls. Maybe he should take a bath. The laptop glimmers from a foot away though, and that track of thought is lost completely.

The Baekhyun anon...

He completely forgot about that.

his suddenly dry lips, he turns on his laptop. He can't really stay on for long periods of time since he's just using wifi from his phone. That's what he tells himself the reason for immediately checking his inbox like his life depended on it. 

3 new messages.

His eyes light up and he can't help but feel giddy. Is it the Baekhyun anon? It's got to be the Baekhyun anon. 

you never messaged me back last night :c - baekhyun

and another one

i can't stop thinking about the things you said... - baekhyun

and the last one

msg me when you get online. i'll get you off again ;) - baekhyun

Chanyeol calmly gets to his feet.

And promptly bangs his head against the door.

"Holy ," he gasps. "That hurt." He glares at the door as if it was the inanimate object's fault in the first place. 

"," he swears again, pacing now and grabbing the sweatpants that slide low on his lips in his frenzied movements. "." 

He scratches at his head and sits indian style in front of the laptop. "... is he for real?" He asks the nearest pillow. "Who the hell is this? This is ing weird. It's not even Baekhyun but I - ! " Chanyeol groans. "Jesus Christ, I am ing going crazy."

But the way he types and the way he responds to things he says... it's just like Baekhyun. Holy what if it is Baekhyun?

Chanyeol starts doing his nervous giggle fits again. He idly scratches at his stomach, and his breath stutters as his hands slide dangerously lower. He yanks down his sweatpants, stares at his and feels an eye twitch coming on. "Gods I'm messed up," he himself once tentatively as he starts thinking of a reply. "Gah, it. I already got off on this once... what's the damage of doing it again?" 

As if he just had an epiphany of life, intead of an awkward one sided conversation with his male reproductive organ, Chanyeol steps his game up, messaging back Baekhyun and engaging in another ual fantasy that he would give anything to become reality.

--

 

 

 

 

 

author's note:

why am i like this