Crazy Thoughts

Could it be... I like you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho walked from the kitchen to the living room and handed Shin Hye a cup of tea. She smiled and took it from him. He then proceeded to sit on the sofa chair opposite the couch and crossed his legs. As he took a sip from his own cup, he studied a frowning Shin Hye.

‘Why are you over there?’ She asked, her brows creased. She tapped the empty space beside her and pouted.

‘I made a promise to let you go home tonight. If I sit beside you, you’ll just seduce me with all the shoulder-brushing, hand-holding, leg-touching,’ Min Ho shook his head. ‘I don’t think I’ll be able to hold it in.’

Shin Hye scoffed. ‘Me seduce you?’ She put the tea cup down and folder her arms. ‘I told you I should just go home but you insisted on letting me come up. If I know, you’re the one with the plans to seduce me.’

Min Ho’s expression brightened, a smile playing on the sides his lips. ‘Are you saying you’re seduce-able?’

‘No.’ She replied curtly.

Min Ho let out a disappointed sigh and leaned his head on his palm. ‘Such a tease,’ he hissed.

Shin Hye chuckled and picked up her cup again to take a sip. Min Ho eyed her carefully. She was only wearing a white shirt and tattered jeans, but she looked so y. Maybe it was because it was his first time seeing her in his apartment late at night. He was most comfortable in his home – and having Shin Hye there just gave it an extra dash of warmth. Not to mention, we’re all alone.

Min Ho watched silently as Shin Hye used both hands to comb her hair up. She gathered all of the hair strands expertly, and held them in a high ponytail with her left hand. Min Ho’s eyes flitted to her delicate, exposed neck and gulped nervously. Just then, Shin Hye bit the hair tie around her right wrist and pulled it over her hand. Min Ho fidgeted in his seat. Calm down, you animal. She’s just tying her hair. As Shin Hye reached up to tie her hair, her shirt rode up and bared a little skin. Unconsciously, Min Ho bit his lip. Why in the world is this so sensual? When she was done, she looked up at him and narrowed her eyes.

‘Are you okay oppa?’

Min Ho was startled, as if he had just been caught snooping. He blinked a few times and looked away. ‘Huh? Ahh yeah, of course.’

‘But you look pale…’

Min Ho looked back at her when he sensed concern in her voice. His eyes widened when he saw her stand up, obviously on her way to him. He held up his hands to stop her. ‘Anya! Stay there!’

Shin Hye froze at Min Ho’s raised voice. ‘Is something wrong?’ She asked.

Min Ho laughed awkwardly. It’s going to kill every bit of him not to be near Shin Hye tonight, but he was determined to keep his promise. ‘Nothing. Let’s talk about something. Distract me,’ he said. I badly need to stop looking at her lips. But it's so hard when she's drinking that damned tea. I shouldn't have given her that cup ugh. ‘Oh yeah, I know a topic worth discussing. Kim Soo Hyun.’

Shin Hye smiled and sat back on the couch. ‘What about him?’

‘How come you never mentioned that you went on a blind date with him?’

‘Because it’s not a big deal. And I never really remembered it until now,’ Shin Hye replied coolly. ‘It was years ago, and it was nothing. Trust me. We’re not even that close.’

Min Ho nodded his head. The last thing he wanted to do was worry about another Hallyu star after Lee Jong Suk.

‘But he did text me a few times,’ Shin Hye continued. ‘During Heirs filming and after the drama ended. Should I become close to him? He’s really popular lately. I’m really enjoying his drama, too. His character is so cool…’

‘YA.’ Min Ho threw her a nasty look. She was clearly trying to get a rouse out of him. ‘I bet Kim Tan is cooler,’ he muttered under his breath.

Of course Shin Hye had to hear him. ‘Ha. You probably haven’t seen an episode. He’s rich and intelligent, and he has superpowers,’ she gushed.

‘Aish,’ he scowled. ‘Stop it right now.’

Shin Hye smirked. ‘You told me to distract you.’

Min Ho was suddenly aware of her presence in his apartment again. He saw her reach for her cup from the table. That stupid tea again. He closed his eyes and sighed. Must resist.

‘Arasso, I won’t joke around anymore,’ he heard Shin Hye say. After a few seconds of silence, she spoke again. ‘Are you really not going to come near me? You said you’re going to be gone til the end of the month.’

When Min Ho fluttered his eyes open, he was shocked to see Shin Hye inches away from him. She was standing up, but she bent down to level her face with his. He recoiled instinctively. ‘What… what are you doing?’

Shin Hye smiled. ‘I’m saying goodbye. You look tired. I think it’s time for me to go,’ she said softly before touching his cheek with her palm and giving him a light peck on the lips. ‘I’m going to miss you.’

As Shin Hye drew back and turned around to head to the door, Min Ho immediately caught her wrist and tugged her down. She shrieked as she landed on Min Ho’s lap. She was too startled to speak when her wide eyes met his.

Min Ho shrugged. ‘This is your fault. I told you not to seduce me.’

His lips crashed on hers as he pulled her closer, his arms circling her waist. His hands found their way inside her shirt, caressing the skin of her lower back. Shin Hye gasped audibly when she felt his fingers playfully reaching into the edges of her jeans. opened in response as she reached for Min ho’s nape to steady herself. A muffled moan escaped her lips as Min Ho slipped in his tongue and probed deeply into her. Shin Hye pulled away to come up for air and whispered breathily. ‘This is uncomfortable.’

Min Ho furrowed his brows in confusion, but then Shin Hye’s hands leaned on his shoulders as she her body upward, shifting her legs to straddle him. She was facing him now, her body a mere inch away from his. Min Ho’s jaw dropped slightly as he glanced down at her legs wrapped around his thighs. His eyes lingered on her chest, rising and falling rhythmically. Slowly, he lifted his face to meet hers. Shin Hye was biting her lower lip, her coy expression read as if embarrassed by being too forward. Min Ho shook his head, his eyes taking in all of her features – her glazed eyes, her flushed cheeks, her swollen lips.

‘That’s it. You’re not going home tonight,’ he told her as his hands reached for her back to bring her body against his. His lips found the hollow of her neck, and he kissed it softly, making his way up to . Shin Hye lifted her chin and whimpered at the feel of Min Ho’s lips on her skin – her breaths quickening by the second. Her fingers instinctively laced through his hair. Moments later, she felt her own hair cascade down her face. Shin Hye opened her eyes realizing Min Ho had taken off her hair tie.

‘I like it when your hair is down. It tickles,’ Min Ho used his hand to comb through her smooth hair, reaching for the back of her head to pull her down for another kiss.

‘I… I need to… go home,’ she said in between the attacks on her lips. She pulled away long enough to utter words, but Min Ho drew her in again every time. He didn’t reply and ravaged instead, making sure she couldn’t say anything more. His fingers tugged at the sides of her shirt and swiftly pulled it up over her head. Min Ho held his breath as he watched her hair fall on one side of her neck.

‘Oppa, I’m serious,’ she told him, not sounding the least bit bothered that she was now half . Min Ho’s gaze travelled from her flushed face to her cream-colored lace bra. He clenched his jaw and jerked his head sideways.

‘I can’t take you seriously like this,’ he replied. ‘Maybe I should get rid of my shirt too. To be fair.’

Before Shin Hye could protest, he took off his shirt and dropped it on the floor. Shin Hye stared at his shoulders, then at his chest, then at his abs. Min Ho stifled a laugh, his lips curving upward mischievously. ‘You were saying?’

Shin Hye drew out a sigh before coyly meeting his eyes. ‘Maybe a few minutes more?’

 

Shin Hye yawned, catching a glimpse of the clock on the bedside table before closing her eyes again. 6:20. Too early. Must sleep some more.

Just then, she felt something tighten around her waist. Her eyes opened abruptly, as if a jolt of electricity passed through her. It was worse. It suddenly dawned on her: she wasn’t home.

‘I’m dead. I’m so dead,’ she muttered under her breath as she looked down at Min Ho’s arm tightly secured around her. She could feel his breath on her nape. She bit her lip as she tried to lift Min Ho’s hand off of her. She succeeded after the third try, when Min Ho, who was still deep in sleep, finally turned to face the other way. She breathed a sigh of relief and stood up. After tiptoeing to the living room, she immediately grabbed her bag on the couch. Phone. Phone. Phone.

She grimaced. Fifteen missed calls. Joon oppa is going to kill me.

‘You’re awake.’

Shin Hye turned around and saw a dishevelled-looking Min Ho in his boxers, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. He leaned on his room’s doorframe and yawned. If Shin Hye wasn’t panicking right now, she would pause to take a photo. It was the cutest thing she had ever seen.

‘For now. When Joon oppa gets his hands on me, I don’t know how long I have left to live,’ she replied as she typed a quick reply to one of her manager’s angry texts. ‘I’m sorry. On my way home.’

She hurriedly slung her bag on her shoulder and walked to Min Ho. After giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, she headed to the door.

‘Ya Park Shin Hye. Are you leaving dressed like that?’

Shin Hye stopped on her tracks and looked down at what she was wearing: nothing else but Min Ho’s grey dress shirt that she had taken from his closet and insisted on trying on last night.

‘Girls are ier when they have their boyfriend’s clothes on,’ she told him as she buttoned herself up. To which Min Ho replied, ‘You know what’s even ier? If you don’t wear any…’ ‘YA!’ She was about to smack his arm but he caught her hand and pulled her back in bed. She chuckled as she hit the soft sheets. Min Ho suddenly hugged her and started nibbling her ear. Shin Hye squirmed and wriggled, still giggling, but he kept his arms fastened around her. ‘I love you,’ he whispered. As her stomach did somersaults, she eventually gave in and melted into his embrace.

Shin Hye turned around shyly, pulling the shirt down to hide more of her thighs. Min Ho flashed her an amused smile. ‘I actually like that look, but you’re going to give people heart attacks if you go out dressed in just that.’

She frowned as she threw her bag back on the couch, remembering that her clothes were in Min Ho’s room. She picked her shirt up from the living room floor and walked to his door. Min Ho was quick to block her from entering, and her face was suddenly inches away from his bare chest. She could smell his perfume faintly. The man always smelled good. ‘What are you doing?’ She asked. ‘I have to get dressed.’

He crossed his arms. ‘What time are you meeting Jang Geun Suk?’

‘Nine o’clock. Wae?’

‘Then you don’t have to leave yet,’ he replied. ‘It’s still early.’

‘Meo? Early? I should have left last night!’ She complained. ‘And then you went ahead and seduced me.’

‘I thought you weren’t seduce-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter