Apology Gone Bad

Could it be... I like you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was racking her brain for a possible explanation as to why Min Ho would be mad at her. She’s never seen him that cold, not even when he was tired or sleepy. Except for looking like he just cried buckets of tears, he seemed perfectly fine when they saw each other earlier that day. She tried to convince herself that his bad mood had nothing to do with her. But even if that were true, she was still a little hurt.

Since the rest of the shoot were classroom scenes of everyone taking the exams, the afternoon continued with them having no interaction. She saw Min Ho look her way at one point but she avoided his gaze immediately and turned to talk to Woo Bin instead.

‘Did you and hyung fight?’ Woo Bin asked, after observing her.

She looked at him, puzzled. ‘Eh? What are you talking about? Why would we fight?’

Woo Bin leaned closer so no one else would hear, ‘he looked like he wasn’t too happy about what happened earlier,’ he said.

Shin Hye furrowed her brows and tried to recall what could have possibly made him mad. She shook her head in frustration, looked at Woo Bin and shrugged.

He opened his mouth to speak, but changed his mind and smirked instead. ‘Ya, Shin Hye, are you blind?’

Shin Hye was feeling impatient and fought the urge to hit him. ‘Can you stop speaking in codes and just tell me? I really don’t know what you’re talking about,’ she replied.

Woo Bin shook his head slowly and let out a sigh. ‘Women. And they say men are the problem?’

‘Aish.’ Shin Hye playfully punched his stomach before walking away. There was no point trying to get it out of Woo Bin when he was clearly going to just mess with her. As long as she didn’t run into Min Ho for now, she was fine.

 

However there was no avoiding him that night. They were shooting a scene at Myung Soo’s studio where Tan and Eun Sang were supposed to spend the night after getting back together. As Shin Hye waited for Min Ho, she grew more anxious. She couldn’t concentrate on the script.

When he arrived, Shin Hye was sitting on the couch, reading one line for the 10th time. She turned to the door and saw Min Ho walk straight towards her. She panicked slightly and sat up right away. She was about to greet him when he grabbed her hand and gently pulled her up to stand.

‘Come with me,’ he said. Shin Hye wasn’t able to speak since she was still surprised. And very, very confused. Min Ho went to the director, still holding her hand.

‘Kamdongnim, Shin Hye and I have to talk about the scene for a while. We aren’t starting yet, right? Is it okay for us to step out for a bit?’

The director said it was okay and told them to come back in 30 minutes s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter