Eight

Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

By the morning she was the first to wake, since he finally drifted to sleep at sunrise. She remained quiet. Getting bored when he didn’t wake up, she climbed on top of him and leaned down to give him a kiss, one that didn’t require him long to respond to, finally opening his eyes when they separated.

 

“Oppa you’re very lazy”

 

“Baby, it’s not my fault. When I have a girlfriend so beautiful, it only makes sense I stay up all night to watch her” she giggled, burying her slightly blushing face into his arms. “Which reminds me, didn’t you promise you won’t sleep?”

 

“It’s not my fault either oppa, with a boyfriend that makes me feel so safe and comfortable it only makes sense I sleep all night” he chuckled. “I’ll make breakfast for you” she gave him a kiss then raced out of bed before he could manage to response. He climbed out of bed to follow her.

 

He found her fixing the table. That was the first time he ever had a real breakfast, usually he’d just have some fast food on his way to work. “Do you like egg yolk?”

 

“I hate it. I only eat the white”

 

“Good. I hate egg white so we can share one egg. It’s perfect!” she clapped her hand and he chuckled while taking a seat on the table. She then made her way to the cupboards. He loved how she seemed so relaxed about going through his house.

 

They spent the afternoon with her resting in his arms as they watched TV. Although they didn’t date for a long time, he knew he fell too deep. It seemed impossible for him to separate from her. “But i really need to go”

 

“No”

 

“Oppaa”

 

“No”

 

“I won’t take long” he sighed as she separated herself from his hold and made her way toward the bathroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter