Post-it.

Post-it.
Prima Donna was launched just two weeks ago and the response that we got from the fans was better than we expected. Our fanbase grew slowly and I loved that. The MINE's number was increasing and their enthusiasm and joy after that Gun MV was uploaded to Youtube was something that filled all of us with joy, not just me.
 
Me? I am Lee Hyunjoo, better known as LeeSem, Nine Muses' member.
 
I remember Prima Donna and Gun's promotions with special affection. Especially one in particular...
 
It was the day of our first fansign these promotions, December 27, 2013, and, frankly, we were very nervous. It wasn't our first fansign. We had made many of them already after three years of musical career, but this was the most important so far. The first fansign of our first full album.
 
All of us wondered if many people would go, or if on the contrary, we would find very few people. Although in the end all those doubts were resolved when we saw that the place where we were going to do the fansign was full of fans.
 
At that time I could sense how a wide smile of relief was drawing slowly on my lips. Slowly we approached the long table where we would hold the fansign, and while the staff had everything ready, I dedicated myself to grab a mic and speak to the crowd of fans who were right in front of me, which responded with excited shouts and laughs.
 
A few minutes later, everything was ready to start the fansign, so little by little, we took a seat behind the table and, after a while, the fans began to parade one to one in front of us, holding in their hands a copy of our first album, their faces lit up with a smile.
 
The truth is that see these expressions of happiness on the face of the fans is the best thing about being an idol, is the best gift in return for all our efforts.
 
Slowly, the line of fans was going forward, some of them brought us some gifts, but that was not important, the important thing was make them happy with a smile, a handshake, with some short conversation.
 
But just then, before me appeared a fan. She wasn't Korean, she was from Hongkong, and that caught my attention. She handed me her album and when I went through the pages looking for my photo to stamp my signature on it, something made ​​my heart skip a beat. Apparently the fan had stuck some post-its with some questions in each of the pages of the album.
 
And when I opened the album, the first page that appeared was Hyuna's photo, who had signed it before me. Helplessly, my eyes widened at the sight of the question that was written on the post it next her photo.
 
"If you were a boy, which one of your member you'd like to have as your girlfriend?"
 
"LeeSem."
 
Helplessly, I felt like the heat was concentrated on my cheeks, a clear sign that the blush had appeared in them. A strange tingling feeling formed gradually in my stomach, like hundreds of butterflies fluttering inside.
 
Unconsciously, my gaze was hopelessly attracted to the smiling face of Hyuna, who talked and laughed with another of our fans. Her sweet voice came to my ears drowned out by the sound that reigned in the room. Just then, I noticed that the blush on my cheeks intensified .
 
I know Hyuna for many years already. Even several years before debuting. And the truth is that I had never stopped to think about my feelings towards her. Complete happiness whenever I am at her side, every time she takes my hand casually. A completely different feeling every time her smiles are dedicated to other person than myself.
 
And just at that moment, everything fell into place. Did I feel something Hyuna? Maybe... Surely... Hell yeah. She felt something for me? Who knows...
 
Unconsciously, my eyes traveled back up to the two syllables that made my name, written in Hyuna's beautiful calligraphy. At that time, I made a decision. Today wasn't going to pass without finally know Moon Hyuna's feelings.
 
---
 
A few hours later , when the fansign was over and the event's staff was responsible for collecting the everything, my members and I began were on our way to the vans that would take us to our respective homes.
 
But I could not let Hyuna go to her apartment without talking to her. Just when I was thinking about how to get to talk to her alone, Hyuna walked by my side in the direction of the vans.
 
I reflexively stretched my arm, grabbing her hand with mine in a rather abrupt way. With a surprised expression on her big, piercing eyes, Hyuna turned to me.
 
"Hyunjoo-ah, are you okay?"
 
Her velvety voice caressed my ears, giving away pleasurable tickle to my senses, which traveled at full speed to reach every corner of my body. Again, the blush took over my cheeks, uncontrollably, and the voice that escaped my lips, which I don't identify as mine because of how weak it sounded, softly stammered the first syllable.
 
"Y-Yes, I just wanted to ask you if you want to go and have a coffee with me before you go home."
 
Hyuna's full lips parted forming an "O" before extending into a large and beautiful smile. My God, Moon Hyuna, can you not smile? You are destroying my ovaries. Thank you.
 
"Sure, Hyunjoo-ah. We'll ask manager-oppa to leave us in that cafe next your apartment, I hope you do not mind me staying there tonight."
 
And again, that familiar warmth in my cheeks. That I don't mind? Are you crazy? If you wanna to sleep in my bed is perfect to me, you know?
 
As an answer, I gently shook my head, returning to walk back to the van, this time with her walking beside me and that huge smile still shining on her lips. "Of course I do not mind, yah..."
 
---
 
Twenty minutes later, we were in the little cafe that was next my apartment. Hyuna and me. Alone. Is not the first time that I came there with her or with any of the girls, indeed, we use to come quite often when our schedules allow us.
 
But this time was different. The beating of my heart sounded aggressively in my ears and the blood pumped at high speed through my veins. Nerves were eating me from inside and my face felt so hot that I was sure I was red as a tomato.
 
Meanwhile, Hyuna sat across from me, her cup of coffee in her hands with long, slender fingers. In her face was a small smile which made ​​her eyes shine beautifully. Tossing her hair to one side, Hyuna changed her position in the chair, placing her elbows on the table in order to support her chin in her hands, looking at me straight in the eyes.
 
"So... Did you want to talk about something with me, Hyunjoo-ah?"
 
Hearing her voice, I could not help but wince. The blush rose on my cheeks noticing as her smile widened a little to see my reaction. A little uncomfortable, I raised a hand to rub my neck gently, taking air to try to relax. I closed my eyes tightly, giving me encouragement internally before looking up again towards Hyuna.
 
"I saw what you wrote in that post-it on the fansign." Her eyes opened a little more than usual, almost imperceptibly . "When you chose me out of all the girls as the one you'd date if you were a boy."
 
At that moment, a soft chuckle escaped from Hyuna's lips, who was piercing my eyes with her gaze. Before speaking, she her lips and I felt my mouth going dry, helplessly. Holy ...
 
"Did you read it then?" I nodded, suddenly gaining courage and confidence in myself.
 
"Yes, and I wanted to ask if that means anything in particular."
 
"What could it mean, Hyunjoo-ah?" I shrugged, leaning back in my chair, my arms folded across my chest.
 
"I do not know, you tell me."
 
As an answer, Hyuna rose from her chair enough to stretch an arm and grab one of my hands. I winced again, surprised by her movement, and again my cheeks flushed when I felt like Hyuna intertwined her fingers with mine.
 
Then, with a deep sigh, Hyuna nailed her deep dark eyes on mine, and I felt like she was slowly undressing each layer of my soul down to the depths of my heart.
 
"What it means is that... I love you. I love you for a long time already. Every time I see you I can not hide a smile, you light up the room with your presence. I can't stop thinking about you. And certainly, if I were a boy, I'd try to make you fall for me in all possible ways. Because, to me, the only way to be completely happy is having you by my side. But then... After all, I'm not a boy and that's impossible."
 
When Hyuna finished, I let it out the air I did not know I was holding in my lungs, and also a warm feeling spreaded slowly through my body, as a huge smile on my lips.
 
I sat back in the chair and took her other hand with my free hand, so she frowned slightly, as if she didn't expect the gesture.
 
"Hyuna, even the most handsome man is nothing compared to you. And of course, even the most handsome man can't make me feel what you make me feel with just a smile."
 
A new beautiful smile appeared on her lips. Hyuna raised her hands, which were still attached to mine, and tenderly kissed my knuckles, which sent hundreds of tickling all over my skin, as if it were traversed by an electric current.
 
"So... Have you finished the coffee, Hyunjoo-ah?" I nodded, standing up slowly from the table when I saw as she gradually did the same. "Now let's get out of here... " And with this sentence, Hyuna gave a little tug of my hands, pulling me close to her in a somewhat brusque way. And again, that blessed blush appeared on my cheeks. "I can't wait to kiss you as I've been dreaming about all these years." And with a last smile, Hyuna let her soft lips brush against mine.
 
In response, I smiled again, against her lips, pressing them gently with mine. Oh, Prima Donna... God bless you, the fansign and that post-it. God bless the post-it! Meanwhile... I'm going home with Hyuna.
 
 
=====
 
Just a little one shot requested by a MINE friend.
I hope you like it and sorry for the delay...