N i n e

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

N i n e : Undeniable Jealousy and Meaningful Moments

     

“Yoona, are you feeling better?”

Yoona and Luhan look at the door where Xiumin is standing with their other members. Yoona smile sincerely as she nodded lightly.

 

“Yes, Minseok oppa~ I’m feeling better already.”

“Good to hear that, Yoona ah. Kyungsoo and Yixing is going to cook some dinner for everyone.” Xiumin return the smile while entering the room with the other EXO members.

“Yeah, noona~ Do you want to eat anything?” Kyungsoo ask while looking at Yoona with his wide eyes.

“Oh my~ You’re so cute and squishy.” Yoona abruptly stand up to reach Kyungsoo’s cheek.

“Yoona, you’ve just recovered. Please don’t over use your energy.” Kris quickly moves to Yoona and slowly grabs her by her waist the moment she almost fell.

“See, Yifan-ge is right… Please be careful, Yoona.” Suho stand by Yoona’s side.

Yoona who is still in Kris embrace, blush slightly.

“Uh—Okay, but Yifan… Can you let me go?” Yoona blush the moment she noticed Kris innocent gummy smile.

“Why? What if you fall again?” Kris asks worriedly.

“It’s okay, I’m all better now.” Yoona broke apart from Kris and try to stand up on her own but ended up losing her balance.

 

“Noona~ Be careful.”

Yoona slowly open her eyes and find that she is now looking straight into Baekhyun’s eyes. Fortunately, Baekhyun caught her before she falls hard on the floor. Baekhyun show his rectangular smile to Yoona who blinks in surprise.

 

Luhan feels a bit disappointed the moment Baekhyun beat him to catching Yoona. Unconsciously, his right hand formed into a fist as he stares at Yoona who is surrounded by s.

“Hyung, control yourself.” Luhan eyes widen the moment he heard someone whispers into his ears.

“Sehun?”

“Yeah, why? What’s wrong?”

“What do you mean control myself? From what?”

Sehun just smile and pointed to Luhan’s right hand that has been formed into a fist. Luhan feels somewhat shocked and look down.

“You’ll understand it, sooner.” Sehun muttered before leaving Luhan and walk towards the larger groups.

 

“Thank you… Baekhyun-sshi…”

“Noona~ Call me by my name~ Don’t call me formally~ It’s awkward~”

“Arasso, Baekhyunnie~” Baekhyun smile as he help Yoona stands up straight while supporting her.

“Yoona-noona~ Me too~” Tao pleaded cutely at Yoona.

“Aigoo~ Tao ah~”

“What about me, noona?” This time, Kai pouted besides Tao.

“Aigoo~ Jongin ah~ Yes, you can me noona~” Kai happily dance around.

 

Without wasting so much time, D.O and Lay rushes to Yoona’s side and ask her again.

“Noona, what do you want to eat?”

“Umm~ Can I cook instead?”

“Mwuh! How can we allow a sick person to cook?”

“I’m already fine! Now, Joonmyeon ah~ Can you let me cook?” Yoona turn her attention to Suho and pleaded cutely.

“Fine, you can cook! But, with these two helping!” Suho sigh in defeat and pushes D.O and Lay towards Yoona.

“Deal! Let’s go to the kitchen~”

“Can I help?”

 

All the other EXO members including Yoona turn their attention to the other deer. Luhan raises his hand shyly and look at Yoona with hope that he get to help.

“Okay~”

The other EXO members eye widen in surprise. Luhan hardly helps in the kitchen and he even almost set their kitchen on fire once. The eleven members shook their heads fiercely, hoping that Yoona will not let Luhan help her.

“Let’s go, Luhan ah~” Yoona swiftly grab Luhan’s hands and pull him towards the kitchen. Luhan with a tint of blush shows in his face just let himself being dragged by Yoona to the kitchen.

 

“Hopefully, everything will go well~” Chen muttered as the other EXO members nodded along. Sehun lips curve into a mischievous smile as he look upon Luhan who is in the kitchen helping out.

 

“Yoona, what should I do?” Luhan ask after he and Yoona have washed their hands. Kyungsoo and Lay is busy looking for some ingredients and taking out some ingredients.

“Well, you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter